Follow Me Around! BAHAMAS, CAR RIDES & NEW ADVENTURES

Main Follow Me Around! BAHAMAS, CAR RIDES & NEW ADVENTURES

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      Follow Me Around! BAHAMAS, CAR RIDES & NEW ADVENTURES

I HOPE EVERYONE IS STAYING SAFE. ILY & I’m praying for you all. my last vlog: Follow Me Around: THE PAST 3 MONTHS! Bday & Holiday Festivities …

Lisa Poppema

awww he seems so shy!! And lovely 🙂 sooo happy for you guys!! You seem awesome !!! <3

Nancy

Your sister looks like a model!!!! Beautiful

Angela

OMG Anthony with your cat at the end of the video! Most beautiful thing ever. He was allergic to cats before😂 but if you want a cat lady, you gotta become a cat lover too🐈❤️

daniadandy1

Pleaseeeee tell us where that stripped suit is from? 😍😩

Chey boo L

Holy man she’s waaaay into herself I just don’t understand girls like her it makes a woman no longer beautiful 🤦‍♀️ there is more to life other than your looks or money Carli. I hope one day you can realize this

RedHeadBeautyVlog

Awww you guys make me soooo happy 💕

erihead21

He’s so nice and optimistic and you can tell how proud he is to be with you too!

Regina Marie Garcia

😘 Loving your sister's flowy dress down the hall …

Kimiya Karimi

what lip color are you wearing at 1:36? So cute!!

Sabah J.

Can we have more of the car vlogs!!!!! Love when you take us with you. I really like how respectful your man is. I say stop looking, he is the ONE!! ❤️😘 Thanks for sharing! It was a nice distraction from this virus mess

Brenda Skies

SO happy you guys are together 💗 it’s amazing watching you two, blessings 🥰

shahira mustafa

I kept thinking who does Anthony reminds me of and I just figured it out! he sounds exactly like Vince Vaughn, or is it just me? hahaha love you carli xx

Dania Khaled

You guyss relationship gives me hope❤️bless you and keep evil eyes away 💙 mashalllllah mashallah

Dania Khaled

The Rolex lady was so sweet awww

Dania Khaled

How’s Carlis body so perfect 💔💔💔 I need a what I eat video but in details like actually then her workout routine! I’m suffering😩

Patricia Guerra

Carli you look very pretty with no make up.

Lisa Ayala

You two together are the best – so happy for you 🙂

bergercookie

The way he’s adoring you in the thumbnail is everything girl get it 🔥❤️👏🏼!!!! Yessssss queen 👑 😘😘😘😘

moni_mouse

18:39 I can’t be the only one who thought carli ran her man over !! 😂😂😂

Patricia Guerra

Your mom is so pretty. Amanda is very pretty too. Hi Amanda. You got your mom’s eyes 👍🏻

Jessica Anne Marquina

Put your jacket! Lol your boyfriend is just like my husband hes like cover your chest if its cold you always get sick and I always say yes dad lol been doing that to me 10+ years haha it gets on my nerves but I know he cares and I secretly love it 😂 even though he gets a million eye rolls from me

Char Davis

Gosh you guys are so so so good together, makes me soo happy to see it ❤️❤️❤️

A & J

absolutely adore you and your boyfriends relationship! he looks happy with you

Ann Margaret

Does your boyfriend have a YouTube channel? He should do a hair cutting channel or something. He’s super cool, and so are you. Prayers and love from Australia. Hands across the water ! .

K Leigh

YOU GUYS ARE THE CUTEST 🥰🥰🥰

Елена Досбекова

😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰

L G

youre soooo jersey love it! <3

IJ

the lady from the rolex store is too precioussss

Hillary Duran

You are body goals😍😩

Jessica Rodriguez

Y’all are definitely getting married!!1

Erika Noel

Seems like a super nice, genuine man. And it’s nice that he’s got his own thing going on…

Gabby Saavedra

“Only old ladies wear mumu’s” haha 😂

Aranda Whicker

Your video thumbnail looks like he was staring at your chest. Haha

Jashaydee Cruz

Needed this! Love your vlogs! So happy that you’ve found your person. 🥰💛

#119443
                                                                          Sabrina Ali

He is such a daddy 😍🤪 10/10

#119444
                                                                            Mrs. Lopez

I feel so disappointed since you cut that footage of your cats in the end. Unsubscribing….
                                                                              Just kidding😂 but they're sooooo lovely omg😍
                                                                              And btw I love that man for you is so manly and kind and thoughtful and cute… wow is a keeper 100%❤

#119445
                                                                              Brendita M

Awe carli you look so happy!

#119446
                                                                                Lindsay N23

Lol you guys are so jersey!! I love it 🥰

#119447
                                                                                  Yessy Stark

YEEEHHH!!! Finally Thank you very much I love follow me Around The best for me my favorites you look THE QUEEN OF BEUTY your CC and your Mommy kisses please, they look amazing I love to see you with your family its the only maters and you look happy with that handsome gentlemen. More More More videos like this Thank you 😘😘😘

#119448
                                                                                    Sarah’s Edit

Love how you both bounce off each other as a couple, it’s so lovely to see you so happy he seems like a true gentleman, take a jacket 😂 😍

#119449
                                                                                      To Do

You’ll marry him!

#119450
                                                                                        Lamb

Can you do a makeup look on your eyeshadow at twelve minutes and 30 seconds

#119451
                                                                                          Alessia P

Fully invested in this relationship….

#119452
                                                                                            Brielle Bray

i adore you and Anthony!! The love really radiates off you two its so cute to watch! So happy for you both & congrats Anthony on the barber shop 🙂

#119453
                                                                                              marwitta

I rarely comment but you’re like the only YouTuber I’m still watching regularly. You’re just perfect and he seems so sweet. Italians 😍

#119454
                                                                                                Erika Carrazco

Omg I the chemistry you both have and the way your accents just flow with each other’s!!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!