FOLLOWING THE FIRST TUTORIAL I'VE EVER WATCHED! | NikkieTutorials

Main FOLLOWING THE FIRST TUTORIAL I'VE EVER WATCHED! | NikkieTutorials

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NikkieTutorials 5 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

NikkieTutorials

Today we’re taking a trip down memory lane! 13 years ago, Sandy Gold uploaded her 10 minutes flawless face tutorial, and that was one of the first makeup …

NikkieTutorials

WHO MADE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH MAKEUP?

Nandini Singh

And I thought she is a grumpy person……… πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Karen ruiz

I love your tutorials

_rhain _

mine was michelle phan and dope2111, uwuwu πŸ˜‚πŸ’•

Melina Jones

You should be smizing with Tyra! 😍

Asim Asim

My first AHA moment was nishoo khan

Richelle Cardiel

Flawless πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©

Klaire

My β€œwhole new world” moment was when I learned about liquid foundation. I always thought powder was the only type.

Vanessa Marvel

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Rae Sweeney

My first ever makeup type video was a Jenna marbles video. But you were the first time I went ahaha with makeup.

Abby michelle

Dope2111 was definitely my game changer πŸ˜‚

Eliza Fleming

Pretty!! 😘πŸ₯°

Leah Roberts

That moment for me was Easy Neon's 2014 Pin Up make up tutorial. I actually watched it a few weeks ago and cried a little.

Michaella Page

OBSESSED WITH YOUR BROWS LIKE THISSSSS

Hannah

The first beauty guru I watched was Kandee Johnson, then Tati intensified the love

Tiffany Macdonald

my first "wow" moment in makeup that I can remember was Amanda Bynes in "What a girl wants" wearing white eyeliner just above her mascara. It was a look and I ran with it!

98Rhiannon

My "aha" moment is actually really different. I didn't really get into makeup until I was out of high school because nobody in my family really did anything other than basics like lipstick and mascara but I got into watching drag makeup videos once I got interested in the art and picked up tricks from videos like color correcting and white on the inner corner of the eye. It's always funny to explain because that's not usually how most people find tips and tricks.

Gladys Tabolong

My first ervaring in make was my Prom day and I kinda hate it hahaha❀️

Mari Gomez

Love this look regardless! Also Kandee Johnson was my first beauty YouTuber I watched πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ€—

Nina Salazar

My firsts were Makeupgeek and JulieG! πŸ₯°

The Sorrells Fam

Your brows would look good with the lift model Bella Hadid brow look!!!

Wendy Funes

To me it was you !!! And help with self confidence

MΓΌge

You look gorgeous πŸ’“

Gayge Unedited

My first makeup "huh? WHAT?" Was Klairedelys i BINGE WATCHED her all the time for how simple, creative and asmr ish she it

Nejra Ademovic

peanut butter baby never looked so glam

Presley Hellbusch

Please don’t heat up your eyelash curler and put it on your lashes.πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ your natural lashes are very fine and can’t handle heat. Lash curlers already cause enough damage…

Victoria Parry

Next you should only do your makeup with your moms makeup

Beauty By Chelsea

You look amazing with this look so simple and light!

Maia Stenger

kinda OBSESSED with this final look. It's so cute and natural πŸ™‚

evelyn

This makeup look is veryy 2000s lol

sun pups

I was wondering if you could do an only natural sunlight makeup challenge? So like doing your make up in that lighting and then comparing it with a studio light.

Jenny M

Do you have a link to the video where you followed your own first tutorial? I cannot find it πŸ™ It sounds so fun!

Crystal Tripp

Xsparkage was my very first youtuber I watched ever! Love her.

State of Kait

OMG I loved that tutorial too!!!

Teona Seabrook

I remember when Nikkie taught me about doing eyebrows. Mine aren't as sparse as yours but it really changes the whole look of your face and tiny me was shook

Karrah Burns

The first girl I watched put on make up was Jenna marbles πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

queen

That ooohhhhh moment for me was when my mom let me use actual foundation instead of that weird hard powder stuffπŸ˜‚

jessica valladares

Ooo! Need to try this with the Jaclyn Hill tutorial that made her blow up. Fun challenge 😊

Eliska Marinovich L.

Sandy gold was mine toooooo

Catherine Parry

Eye primer was my aha moment. Changed my creased, oily lid life πŸ˜‚

Paula H

Danish: Erfaring, English: experience Dutch: Ervaring – Danish and Dutch is soooo close – you are my first make-up guru I follow β™₯️ your videos have helped me with applying make-up / foundation thanks for that. Still have a long way to go, but I am good with what I got – xoxo

Haley Hoshor

Girl, that sweatshirt πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ’š rocks. This video is a new ervaring for me! I've never tried mixing the two, but I will now! πŸ’šπŸ’œ Thanks for posting new content while we're stuck at home πŸ₯°

Christine Wooding

I used to have Mary Kay eyeshadow and the applicator was the exact size of my eyelid. I would dip it in the gold and brown pans (next to each other so they went on the applicator at the same time) half and half on the applicator and then just swoop it onto the lid. It was super easy and I thought I was the best make up hacker ever, haha

Kira Jo Baldwin

You should have Sandy as a guest on your channel!!

Annabell Fromhell

You made me fall more in love with make up, I have loved learning from your ervaring!!!

taylor milano

Carly Bybel with her gel liner

holly nellis

I actually like this look and it’s very doable

Hatercat

MissChievous, xsparkage, and vintageortacky πŸ™‚

Stephanie Heather

Nikkie the end result looks like you came straight out of 2010.

Brieanna Gamache

Lauren Luke (Panacea81) was my first real intro into makeup!!

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.