FOXY EYES MAKEUP TUTORIAL | easy glam

Main FOXY EYES MAKEUP TUTORIAL | easy glam

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      FOXY EYES MAKEUP TUTORIAL | easy glam

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s my take on the Foxy Eye trend! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! Xoxo! Products I Used: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer …

KathleenLights

TAKE A SHOT EVERY TIME I SAY THE WORD FOXY warning you might pass out lmaooo
        Hope you guys enjoy this FOXAYYYY MOMMA LOOK!!!! Xoxo

Darya Banshi

Well, I’m using budget foundation and my favorite are: maybline Fit Me and bourjuah Fito Mix

Dee

❤❤❤

weiqi zhong

My favorite foundation is the Givenchy Teint Coutour Everwear 24H Wear & Comfort Foundation
              My skin is Dry
              It truly blow my mind! It's super good! Expensive but worthy. It never looks bad on me no matter i have a good skin day or not. Nobody talks about this foundation which is insane!

Sarah Halim

DO A JADE THIRLWALL LOOK. You guysss look alike!!

Rozelle Ann

holy grail!! missha signature real complete foundation & estée lauder double wear!

renáta kovács

It is Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear foundation, and the Bourjois Healthy mix foundation for me. I love them both, but the bourjois one is only for winter whem i am super dry. Also i just bought the loreal one because of u. I'll try it today.

Sharina Gomez

Hi!
                      Drugstore: L’Oréal Freshwear
                      High end: MUFE Ultra HD

Lu The Tooth Fairy!

Kathleen you're so perfect ♥️

Tash W

OBSESSED with this look!!!

MilkPeaches

so many people have given foundation recommendations and i hope some of you all can help me! i struggle with finding foundations so much. skin is combo, it's very oily but i also get a lot of dry patches that become exacerbated with certain textures. i don't like thin foundations as they don't stick to my skin and only on my dry areas. i also don't like matte foundations as they do the same but if i get something too dewy i become way too oily. i also like coverage as i get acne too.

for reference i don't like the estee lauder double wear, too faced peach foundation and the born this way too. i currently use the rimmel red top 24 hr foundation, i love the finish and texture. almost satin-like, medium coverage and not too thin. it just doesn't last very well so i'm hoping to find some alternatives. (i know no one will care haha but i hope someone suggests something to me)

Brittany Bradford

You killed this look!!! This is the best foxy eye I’ve seen!! 👏🏻👏🏻😍

Anna Duhon

Drugstore: Revlon Photoready Candid Foundation
                                High-end: Milk Makeup Flex Foundation Stick
                                I can’t stand the way L’Oreal Infallible Freshwear smells!! I wish I could get past it.

Yudith Espinoza

Is she sing a song from the group FIVE???? Can't recall the name of the song 😑😑😑 Or I could be wrong & itz another boy group band.

IHEARTAIRBRUSH

Just did the fox eye trend using only airbrush makeup omg it would make my day if you checked it out a let me know what you think 🙏 I really love the way it lifted the eyes so beautifully, I felt all snatched lol love love love your take on it! Beautiful as always ❤

Alaiza Noela Orticio

Loreal infallible fresh wear and Hourglass vanish foundation stick ❤️🖤

Sophie Haas

Original holy grail foundation: makeup forever mat velvet (sadly discontinued) current favorite: fenty beauty foundation. Favorite from the drugstore: loreal infallible matte

Call Me Ashanty

You should try my lashes in "Ecuador" for the perfect foxy eye 👀 (Chicquita Lashes on IG) Would love to send you some ❣️ love you Kathleen!

Emily Smith

i just wanted to say that i love kathleen/i don't think she (or anyone else) means any harm by this, but it's slightly uncomfortable watching people try to makes their eyes more angled/upturned as an asian-american. a feature i was once teased for seems like a trend and i just wanted to show light to that. of course some feel asians proud or don't even care, but that is just my personal feeling of uneasiness. i think it looks gorgeous btw, love you kath <3

katfaceATX

Fenty Match Stix are my Holy Grail. My perfect actual shade is a combo platter of French Vanilla, Ivory and Rum. It's amazing. I've never had anything match me exactly. It's life altering.

Melissa Whitehair

Every Youtuber can STOP making the fox eye looks cause you just set the bar to unreachable.

Hannah Jacobs

omg kathleen isnt your hair causing you pain now…why is it so tight…my scalp is screaming from here

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!