Fresh With a Pop of Purple Makeup

Main Fresh With a Pop of Purple Makeup

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      Fresh With a Pop of Purple Makeup

For all the products that are featured in this film click on the links below: 100% of advertising revenue is donated to charity. Follow me on instagram here: …

Christina Baal

How cute, humble and absolutely adorable is Galina?! I love her! Such a beauty she is ❤️

kim Lanoue

YES! I love cool colors and so done with the warm colors💜

Lea Alcedo

Love this look and your makeup in this video!
            P.s… Still waiting for the video for the undereye area. Lots of love, Lisa!

NFicek

Yay for cool colors! I'm so bored with warm colors. They all look messy and muddy, make the red veins in you eyeballs more noticeable.

Marilyn R

Beautiful. Oh to be young again!

buse23

Ths is art! Soooo beautiful colour and make up❣️i ll try, to

Cleo Mondragón

Reminds me of a wearable Jules look from Euphoria

Natalia Taszka

As I said on the Facebook, my fave makeup artist and colour in one – I'm in heaven <3

Yiann SC

Ooh lovely! Cool tones back on!!! Thanks for sharing Lisa! 😘🤗

VanJim

Amaizing! I have never seen a Model that reflect how happy she is that Lisa make her Make Up,. I would be too😍👏👌!

Swati Bishnoi

How does one do such lilacs in medium to slightly darker skin tones without it looking ashy or too whitey?

dianamvd

Lisa, you are amazing. Apparently so simple but perfectly executed.

Marissa Fairfield

I just love this look! Also, couldn't stop smiling when your model was so shocked that you've done Gigi's makeup. Ugh that was such a sweet moment. 😍 You are the queen, Lisa. ❤️

Jimena Alcaide

What a gorgeous makeup look Lisa!! So chic and inspiring to recreate!! The model also is beautiful, so she could wear everything wonderfully!! Congrats!

Danielle Sebire

Also just got to say the models natural lip colour is STUNNING.

MagaliSurLaMer

She looks like a cross between Kate Moss and Julia Garner

Sophie

Hey Lisa, i love those looks but they dont look so great on me because i have eyes that need some reshaping make up, since they are small, downturned and narrow set. And these gorgeous minimal wash of colour dont work well on me. And i feel when i adapt them by adding a light cat eye it kind of ruins the concept. How would you do it?

Gabriel Vaughan

❤️❤️❤️

Kaline K

This look is very of the moment! Very reminiscent of 1996-1999 very girl group, Delia's kind of look! The icey purple has the youthful effect! Love love love! ( also something cher from clueless would totally rock I think)

Sarah

I would love for Lisa to do my makeup. Her makeup is always so effortless and elegant

Danielle Sebire

I wear this look daily. I use the garden gate shade from the Nabla soul blooming palette. Its got some real character. I use the orgasm lip balm too! I find the Dior lip balms in holo pink or holo purple are fun too with this eye shade.

Jani Moon

I´ve got hazel eyes and believe me, purple eyeshadows make me look like a sallow swallow ;))

nic pace

FINALLY! been waiting for this tutorial :DD the model looks like gigi hadid mixed mia wasikowska & cate blanchett

Frozen music

I am so happy whenever I see cool coloured looks! I can't wear warm colours and everything now is warm, warm, warm, and I just want to see some looks that work for my colouring, because I love some inspiration.
                                                      Oh, and I love the purple on the model's grey eyes!

TubbyTurtle82

This was wonderful! You educate and inspire

paulajulia s

Should I wear sth like that for my wedding? It's in may

nykka3

I’m watching this but thinking at the same time “when will she release Velvet Jazz again” bc I missed the last two launches.

Ryan chow

yayyyyy!

Soma Roy

I love this look and having been looking for tutorials similar to this but on darker skin tones, but a lot of lavender shadows either blend into my skin or they are too stark looking. Any tips on how to do a similar application on for medium-deep to deep skin tones?

makisoul

Yours makeup tutorials are always breathtaking! You are creative beyond borders! So enjoyable to watch your blending technique, like a painter from the renaissance and yet, such a progressive makeup look!

Simo Simo

I'm so bored by the tide of reddish, brown-reddish eyeshadows all around in every brand. I'm looking forward to see some lilac violet and green eyeshadows.

Silvia Giorgi

Dop you think purple, lilac, etc, eyes go on 45 years old? 😛 ❤️❤️❤️

Turquoise Greene

I am going to recreate this look with an aquamarine blue. PS The model is very beautiful!

Lyn Lee

HI LISAAAA

#85555
                                                                          Becky C.

Very pretty for the last gasp of summer and such a happy, beautiful model as well. Thank you.

#85556
                                                                            Jordan Haleigh

You are the best makeup artist I've ever had the pleasure to watch.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!