Fridge Tour & What I Eat | All Things Adrienne

Main Fridge Tour & What I Eat | All Things Adrienne

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Fridge Tour & What I Eat | All Things Adrienne

You’ve seen all my favorite food combos, but are you curious what’s in my fridge? Check out what I eat on a regular day and get a fridge tour! _ SUBSCRIBE: …

00shyshy

When I saw these kinky items in the store I didnโ€™t believe people bought them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Julia Vazquez

Hate to see so much plastic. You should think about the environment more. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Ms Leonela

Since you are now vegan. Can I please have any of your leather goods? A bag? Damn I'll settle for 1 shoe! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Kasia L

I'm getting stressed seeing your fridge door open for so long

Giselle Duff

Although I know Adrienne doesn't have to care about her electricity bill, the miser in me is here watching this thinking/hearing my parents' voices – "OMG close the fridge!!!" Haha ๐Ÿ™ˆ

kayla francis

Erm… eggs? Vegan eggs? And WTH is " ezekiel" bread? Man I need to go to US

Lazizi Soumia

I would love to see How you do your celery juice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Candy Too

Oooh, what's sweet tea though? And what flavour is it? I heard many Americans love it.

Libby Muller

girl I was thinkin why you makin garlic tea!!!

totogirl0

Adrienne I am so happy youโ€™re going vegan!! Itโ€™s the best thing for your health, the planet, and most importantly the animals. In my experience the people who go vegan for ethical reasons are the ones that stick to it the most, best of luck!!!

Ina Ina

Yey for vegan!!!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Minaam Baseer

Adrienne I need you and Raven to do a besties movie like Jlo and Leah Remini

Lisa Brown

Your guacamole versus store guacamole yours in fridge uncovered store guacamole in fridge covered ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ms

I thought she was going to say I'm officially pregnant

Fuck.boi16 Winning

When she learnt to cook?

m

adrienne be like โ€œiโ€™m veganโ€ and the goes eat her nasty tuna sandwich ๐Ÿ˜‚

Crystal Almaguer

That guacamole comes processed with HELLA preservatives! And dye!

Charlotte Karuhize

Lol how you forget ginger n call it garlic. Its OK hun. In kenya which is in Africa you could get spanked by your teacher for such mistake before but not. Anymore.( Here education is pretty serious) . And it's gooda but written gouda. We don't joke with English . I love love your fridge and it's bomb. Lol And your soo cute n like the girl next door conversation .

Bulawayo Barbie

This was a fabulous upload! Thank you for sharing & also inspiring us๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿฅ‘ Put lemon juice on top of the guacamole (donโ€™t mix it until ready to eat) and then cover to stop the oxidation. They put citric acid and thereโ€™s no air to make it turn brown in the shop bought one.

Celery: YOU CAN REGROW IT! Just put the ends in water and leave them by the window or out in the sun in the garden.

Alice Harutunyan

Hi Adrienne love you so much so the reason why the guac turns all black and nasty is cuz u use lime … instead of lime use lemon thatโ€™s the secret to guac I always make it and it never turns black try it out !!! โค๏ธ

B M

Wow i m about to get this off and look so refreshed you ready ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dee F

I tried to be vegan for a few months, but when I started trying to get pregnant, I stopped. I went to get my blood tested along with my pap to make sure everything was good. Besides having pcos I also was supe anemic and was having horrible headaches. It was because I wasnโ€™t getting enough protein as a vegan. Iโ€™m pescatarian now, and have been for 10 years now

Virginia Aguilar

The guacamole went bad because it wasnโ€™t in a container ๐Ÿ˜‚

_ OneLove

Christians drink alcohol though so Iโ€™ll be surprised if people still says this. Iโ€™m Christian and I drink.

Tina Howard

Why your jeana fitting you like that …u r such a thott.

April Triana

I need me a Lana!

Riley Lyn

Wait though, do you actually make yourself garlic tea or did you really mean ginger? I must know! I can't imagine drinking garlic.

jasmine flower

Adrienne seems very wasteful, especially with plastic. Hopefully she recycles and I hope all you reading do too ๐Ÿ˜Šโ™ป๏ธ๐ŸŒฑ

JASMINE FERGUSON

Wow this inspires me even more to stay on my Vegan journey and because You "A" and Angela yee I am truly motivated and inspired to
                                                                Choose a better way of life and living so I can be the best 38 yr old version of myself. I love your YouTube channel and on the Real … You truly represent us New Yorkers in a good way of course lol.. I would appreciate if you can share the benefits you seen since you been vegan?.. hair, energy, skin?… these are helpful tips for me that I would appreciate. May God continue to bless you and Isreal with an abundance of love and happiness and bliss
                                                                #livingyourbestlife
                                                                #godbless
                                                                ( Proverbs 10:22)
                                                                Ps. I love how you gal are changing the perception of day time talk show and I love my other girls on the real too but your my Fave ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’‹….

Stephanie Crush

Oh my gosh I was like, "Garlic tea?!?!" Lol

Adela Saenz

I think the reason why your guacamole went bad well my mom always told me to leave the ball from the avacado donโ€™t throw it away โค๏ธ put it in your guacamole when u make it and it should last u like maybe 3 or 4 days ๐Ÿค—

Lusia Kandjengo

Your fridge looks like market shelves, well organised

Diana Argudo

The avocado ๐Ÿฅ‘ pit…. Save it and put it in the Guacamole…. That's the secret to preventlng it from browning.

saiibabyy love

I thought she was going to say surprise Iโ€™m pregnant

Ricardo Treminio

That straw tho…

#2310
                                                                            veronica jackson

Enjoy the video Adrienne. I am trying to go vegan. You should do what you eat in a day video so we can get a better look at the bread and cheeses you are eating now!

#2311
                                                                              Dieudone Momplaisir

The store brought guacamole has preservatives to keep it from expiring.

#2312
                                                                                Yourebasicbye

Vegans are so judgmental ๐Ÿ˜ญShe said sheโ€™s trying! Damn you canโ€™t just do cold turkey vegan.

#2313
                                                                                  Maria

You donโ€™t have homemade sofrito in your fridge…๐Ÿ˜ซ That is a must have base item for PRICAN cooking. You need some ASAP.

#2314
                                                                                    Desiree Agui

I was totally looking forward to the junk food & Latino foods in her fridge ๐Ÿ˜ซ lol but so happy for her she went vegan !๐Ÿ’“

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!