FULL FACE OF ONE BRAND ONLY! GET LIT WITH ME FOR AN EVENT! AD

Main FULL FACE OF ONE BRAND ONLY! GET LIT WITH ME FOR AN EVENT! AD

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Roxxsaurus.
Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      FULL FACE OF ONE BRAND ONLY! GET LIT WITH ME FOR AN EVENT! AD

MY ONLINE HOMEWARE STORE: If you guys are looking for a new foundation from the drugstore you need to try the Rimmel London …

Tammy James

Natural beauty. ❤️

Miral Bhanushali

Love ur nude makeup all the time..just to mention Roxy have gone through ur old videos.. the hair color that you have right now is the best for u ..

Elisse De Casa

Why did she deleted her other video? The testing adelaine x tarte review???

Sathesh Kp

Perfection = Roxi 💞

Jodie Marie

Normally loveeee your videos but sorry this just seemed like one big massive long advertisement for every product and go soo boring to listen too 💔😓

Carmen Carlton

Love the make up look

Sheela Fernandez

I'm aware that this was sponsored but it just felt too much like an ad

Shaney Boi

Okay but that concealer had no coverage at all 😂

Lavender Lilac

Not beautiful enough even after makeup. The facial shape is not pretty

Katerina Williams

Oooo I hope we get these products in Australia 😀

Liz Gillespie

i didn’t see it said ad in the title but as soon as it got to concealer it was so obvious it was

نوران عماد

I love u so much 💜💛💚كتير

Nj Hn

Roxxsaurus do alwwwways same makeup same colors same everything just title deferent
                                Can you change little bit

Sofy Ali

Am I the only one who didn’t like this foundation? I found there were these glitter particles in it and i didn’t like it

Ramal A

Dress like Billie Eilish for a week plzzzz 🧡🧡

Daisy Wright

Did she go to Coachella??

Lucia Gallegos

What happened with adelaine morin ×tarte video???😢😢

Vanessa Youngborn

Anyone else shocked that foundation is “porcelain”? That would be orange on me 👀

Amy

I thought you was really getting lit loool🌿🌿

Beyza Yıldırım

İ didn't like your lip but other things are very good….espcially eyeliner…😍😍

Lien De Wolf

Does anyone know why she deleted twice her video with the Adelaine x Tarte palette??

Naomi French

Thing is though is you aren't pale enough to wear porcelain as a shade. This brands colours are so off lol. Does look nice though, just shades are crap

Alexander Crowe

No offence but I don’t think you need make up

Hayley Wilkinson

Love your videos! Your such a natural beauty! 🧡🧡🧡

paul Jackson

Had to check out rimmel products on superdrug's website 😂😂😂😂 hope u had a great Easter Sunday everyone ❤❤❤

Muaz Ali

Roxxi love your videos

Mickie Nevills

Hello Roxi! Happy Easter! Thank you for showing what those new Rimmel London products looked like on and how they preformed throughout the day! 🙂

شبكة الترفيه ،،Max

hi cute I💖U

Susannah Bowman

Happy Easter everybody!!! 🐰🍫xx

Hermione Granger

Wow I can’t even do makeup 😂

Harry Stules is a beautiful human

I wish I could wear makeup often like others can. My skin becomes an oil slick after 30minutes so I don’t have much of a chance of it staying on unless I just wear concealer a bit of powder contour and eyeshadow. But a full face?! Nuh-uh it be going more downhill than Laura Lee’s career.

Ayesha Khan

she's too pretty💛

crazyvlog

Well shit now I gotta buy all this stuff because it looks FABULOUS

Jasmine Homden

Love the eye shadow look 💕

#38262
                                                                          stop fanwar be a good human be kind jisoo kim

Wow Roxy you look so beautiful at the end of the day

#38263
                                                                            BLINK About It TWICE

R.I.P. 'TESTING TARTE X ADELAINE MORIN PALETTE…WHAT'S THE TEA!?'

Got deleted twice. Where is it hun?

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!