Gaga, Can We Talk?! Haus Laboratories Review | Jackie Aina

Main Gaga, Can We Talk?! Haus Laboratories Review | Jackie Aina

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie Aina 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Jackie Aina

Hey boos! So I tried Lady Gaga’s new beauty line, Haus Laboratories, for the firs time! Today I’ll be sharing my unfiltered, raw, and honest thoughts on the brand …

Jackie Aina

update!
    so I think I made it painfully obvious that I don't really know much about Lady Gaga in general. it's been brought up that her comments regarding diversity and inclusion were mainly referring to the LGBTQ community. After seeing very short snippets of her speech at her initial launch, and only one of her campaign commercials this just was not obvious to me. If she wanted that to be the message it should be so obvious that even a non-fan would get this, (which I didn't). My comments were in no way meant to be dismissive of the community just because I don't relate to it, and yes I'm well aware inclusion includes more than just skin color (which is evident based on the type of content I create where I literally try to include everybody), but that message just wasn't apparent from what I saw hence why I commented in the manner I did. Please be mindful it takes all but 2 minutes to just say "hey ma FYI this was what she meant" instead of assuming that I'm dismissing the community or just don't care because that's not true ๐Ÿ˜ญ thank you!

Adeola Adesokan

Loving the cornrows Jackie !

Hannah Kreig

you literally said everything i was thinking!! i am not a gaga stan but i have always appreciated her music and her message. i was so excited when she announced the line but i have been underwhelmed by every single picture i've seen since! thanks for keeping it real and not pretending this was a good collection just because gaga is mega famous. not that id ever expect anything less, but it takes guts to say anything even remotely negative when you're dealing with stan culture. been using my anastasia x jackie palette almost every day since it came out! love you!

DroidsGaming

When i'm feeling down i just turn on Jackie Aina and it becomes impossible to be sad.
    Keep doing what you're doing <3

Elin Hรคgglund

I so much agree with your conclusion. Its so cringy to me how gaga talks about changing the world. Just waaaay in over hef head with that statement.

Gorgeousbronze -Madison-

I didn't even know she was launching a line. Just stick to music

Holly Shropshire

Thatโ€™s it Jackie your Gif privileges have been revoked !!! I just died laughing in a coffee shop watching this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Sokaha Nah

Jackie…Your edits!!!.. Honey, we need you editing these box office films please!!!!

Erin Ashley Dunn

The best haus labs review.

Ja La

Not wowed, got it! ;). Thanks!

Jay chis

Can we just talk about Jackieโ€™s cornrows tho, they looking noice

Imani Chanel

"Prison Patty" LMFAOOOOO

Larain Black

Those braids on You sis ๐Ÿ˜

Emilie Bee

I actually appreciate that you used the products in a more everyday-appropriate look! Lots of people have reviewed the shadows based on avant garde looks, but realistically not everyone has time/preference for that on the daily.

Michaela Martinez

Your so funny ๐Ÿ˜˜ I love you โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚ you killed me with โ€œis this a safe spaceโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Alyssa Pickles

anyone know where i can cop this shirt/sweater??? iโ€™m in love w it!!

Marii B

I love the cornrows auntie Jackie๐Ÿ˜

Christy Mccullough

You and RAW are amazing hunny lol call her RAW HAHAHA

Nisa JB

I was waiting for this review because I watched other reviews and could smell the lies from miles away. Most celebrities are just the face of a bread and thatโ€™s the truth ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

Imani Chanel

Wait Jackie forget the makeup, let's get into these press ons!!!!!

She Bee Glam

Jackie, I just love you girl!!! You crack me up, but I really do appreciate your honesty.

Gairuntee

Girl, how you gonna complain about a political rally speech when you're serving straight up diplomacy?! Love it. Omigod, this is one of the best "you need to step up your game" videos I've ever seen. You're so nice about this sad line.

Lerato Motsiri

Thanks Jackie. This was absolutely amazing.

Davis Campbell

I donโ€™t think influencers have paid attention to how the products need to be used. There have been tutorials posted, and Sarah and Gaga have explained how they intend them to be used. Glam attacks are not Stila Magnificent Metals. They are meant to be blended out to get the full shimmer payoff.

Jaylin Mccaster

I stopped breathing at 6:44 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I canโ€™t stand Jackie

Tink Byers

Ugh i dont know what i would do if jackie stopped making videos. ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

Zenar Barwari

omg when she said "Is this a safe space?…" HAD ME LOLINNGGGG.

Greer McNally

I absolutely love gaga, but while I appreciate her musically I was wholeheartedly underwhelmed seeing everyone's reviews. I def don't have to like everything someone does, even if I heckin love them. Thank you for being honest, I appreciate your reviews big time <3

โค๏ธD3LM3TAโค๏ธ

Jackie: it's jus CHUNK and just GLIT๐Ÿคฃ

Kitty Rodriguez

Jackie, you make it so hard lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ not to ๐Ÿ˜† laugh lol even when your doing a honest review lol your so funny!

Sarah Donald

It's just amazon make up with lady gagas name on it.

Rosie RAC

Can you do a review on Jane Iredale foundation?

Kelly Wolfe

Those eye toppers look so beautiful ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

leslouf

I just love your face with this cornrows ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ladyluck538

Don't like it at all

DeAnnaLeigh Beauty

Maybe you just donโ€™t know how to use the products. Iโ€™ve seen other tutorials where it worked beautifully ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Lily Saker

Anyone else find it ironic that Gaga preaches diversity and equality but then goes off and sells her makeup line exclusively with Amazon, a company known for paying workers unfair wages, not giving bathroom breaks, no maternity leave, etc?

Kimberly Kyles

Jackie Jackie Jackie youโ€™re so Freakin Funny ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› an Iโ€™m here for it I like Tht you bring tha laughter to your Subs Sissy now ik this Beat Face goin to be LIT HELLO an Thx for sharing BLOOP

Michelle Gove

Itโ€™s a nah from me Gaga.

Vamped for Purpose Boitumelo Magodielo

Jackie love your conrows

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.