Girly & Classy LOUNGE & GYMWEAR! ~ CYBER WEEK SHOPPING EDIT ~ Freddy My Love

Main Girly & Classy LOUNGE & GYMWEAR! ~ CYBER WEEK SHOPPING EDIT ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Girly & Classy LOUNGE & GYMWEAR! ~ CYBER WEEK SHOPPING EDIT ~ Freddy My Love

Welcome to my CYBER WEEK EDIT, here is my round up of the cutest lounge and gym wear I could find! I will update the description box every day with the …

ellcgee

Love this video Freddy!! Would love to see what tips you have for garment care to preserve the longevity of gorgeous investments! xx

Olivia Ann

Plz can you do a my workout routine and what I eat in a week .?

Tadeja Zagoršek

Wow this video is everything 😍 kinda different but absolutely love it!

Piggy Oink

Hi Freddy! You are fab! But I hope you will lighten the filter you are using on your videos that we may see the actual color of the items. 😊

Martina Nilsson

That cami top and lounge pants looked so cute!! Loved it but when I changed the currency from GBP to SEK the set cost me over a 100 pounds in the Swedish currency ^^; I guess it's only fair for the price to be extremely high in Sweden since we don't really have that many Asos shops oh whales, i still love seeing your video tho! #Comfort

Ruby Jefferies

Her abs tho 🤩

debora asn

I will never buy from Victoria's Secret. Although their sizes fit me, I couldn't support a brand that is so nasty towards larger women.

Fashionista In pink

Freddy has kinda abbbssss

ThistleBlossom

My loungewear goals have always been Cameron Diaz in the Holiday! Feel like I could see her in the camel jumpsuit if it came out today!

Calico Cat

I've been waiting for this forever~ Thank you, Freddy!

Ali Lamb

Amazing omg loved this so so much 💕💕

Saray Guchi

chicas he subido un video de outfits muy bonitos y solo tengo 16 vistas me ayudáis??

Sophie C

5:22 just a heads up that set is really really see through

Natalia River

Awesome video as always!!!

Maria Luiza Dib

I've waited so loooooooong for this video!! please do more content like this one Freddy!! maybe a VS haul!!
                                    Loved it xxXX

Cristina Eus

Have u tried the vs high waisted knockout tights in (i think it s called) gray marl? The color îs really nice, no show for Any panty color, and the seam îs usually Black, defining your shape. They used to be my favorite pants, and i have like 5 of the same model and color 😂😂😂 i don’t think i have Any other thing that i bought So many in same model and color. And i think it looks really good with Pink tops, if you want to change from Black 😘

Del Rey

Your body is extremely beautiful. It’s sort of Lara Croftesque 🙌 even your stance is very balanced. Nature has carefully crafted every shape of yours. You should wear bottoms more often, it’s flattering to your figure! 💫💫💫💫💫

Lucy Bonomo

Everything looks beautiful especially on you! Love the ballet sweater!

Elanya DeJesus

It amazes me that you’re able to find your signature colour in workout wear too!

jaybyjay10

Girl your absss!!! Yesss 🙌🏼

Ella Nina Mazzucco

Omg her hair though

So gorgeous!

Shasta Stephens

big fan of the alo yoga pieces you showed. I've been wanting to purchase some new workout gear so this was great, especially since they're on sale! Thank you!

Lol Lol

When are you doing the Christmas gift guide?

Madison Herries

Absolutely loved this gym set !

Maramoon

Not sure if you've ever watched cheetah girls freddy, but 9:58 track suit makes you look like a cast member and I'm LIVING for it

Des’s Extraordinary World

love those white joggers from Victoria's Secret 😍

Julissy

I love this series! Nice to have something to look forward to get a look in on what's out there!

najd mathers

A workout routine would be HIGHLY appreciated Freddy ):💞💞

Katie Pecotich

Even your gym and loungewear is so posh 🤩. Like waaat! Real life barbie hehe

violent teddybear

Can someone tell me what kind of underwear you wear with thin leggings like this please?

Emily F.

omg yaaay so excited for this! I run my own business from home & am desperate for non-slobby but still comfy loungewear but I struggle to find any decent options. Especially because a lot of trackpants not much attention is really paid to how they fit. It just makes me feel more productive when I know I look nice – even if it's just for me hehe.

Jazz And Moll

Such an aesthetic video💓

micheyp0o

Please do a workout routine video!!!!

Esther x

When Freddy first cut her fringe I was like noooo but omg was it the right decision it’s so pretty on her x

#105326
                                                                          Princess Lottie’s Life

Okay so now I want a gym membership so that I can wear these beauties 😂😍

#105327
                                                                            Alice Walker

Missed u

#105328
                                                                              Celine Aurora Engelklem

10.00 I’ve always been worried about velvet material because I feel it get dirty so fast and then loose the softness over time and by each wash… any tips or suggestions? I’ve tried some different fabric softeners …

#105329
                                                                                Lee H.

Love this edit so much ! I can remember loving your lounge wear outfit in the travel in style video 😍😍 So happy you did this ! Can’t wait to get some little pieces of this video!!! I really appreciate all the work that goes into this weeks videos ! It really gets you into the shopping mood💕 Cheers to you Freddy for keeping up with everything

#105330
                                                                                  ken cooke

I’ve been waiting for this video omg

#105331
                                                                                    boop

Why do you still support Victoria’s Secret?

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!