Giving A SUBSCRIBER A MAKEOVER! | NikkieTutorials

Main Giving A SUBSCRIBER A MAKEOVER! | NikkieTutorials

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NikkieTutorials 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

NikkieTutorials

IT’S MAKEOVER TIME, GLOW BABIES!!! To create your own professional website go to ❤️ PREVIOUS VIDEO …

NikkieTutorials

THE FINAL EPISODE! I'm so sad… 😢😭

Silvia P. Mata

Noooo not the last one!! Please we need more! Instagram : sylviam92

ginita Laishram

They are so lucky ❤️ i wish i could be one of them…. Love you Nikkie 😍😘 I wish to meet you one day🤗…..

Michelle Black

she's in germany😍 i live there 😊
    they look stunning😍

Daphne de Jager

So sad that it is already over but also so excited that you can now focus on halloweek!!

For the giveaway instagram: daphne_dejager

Stephanie Bookert

Definitely gonna miss this series!! 🥺 💞

Sally Ma

I like that she does natural makeup, not full glam 🙂

Jennifer Gould

Awesome

no one

These girls are so beautiful 💚

Rima Rahal

Hey from Germany ✋🏻

Xoxo 000

aylin's skin is so perfect..she hardly need any makeup on her face.. 😍

julie duncan

So awesome Nikki! Wish there were more episodes to be honest.. I’m from Australia!

Mikael Marley

Seriously so Adorable! You have such a beautiful personality! Such a contagious laugh too! Love your videos!

-Mikael!

IG:Islandmitsuboyy

Khuwaila Jama

Wow I loved these videos get to know what other ppl are going throw ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ selfing confident is important 🙆🏽💋😍. IG:khuwailajama

caroline kerrin

I love how you make everyone feel more confident and better and you are so funny.

Danielol Vb

I love watching these videos and i can’t believe that this is the last one.i love you nicky! You are a great person! Because of you i feel inspired to do something diferent with my makeup. I am watching from NEDERLAND😁

Amira Almhdawi

Really enjoying this kind of videos

Samantha Litchfield

Last episode 😢 honestly nikkie I've learnt so much from you, theres plenty of other influencers out that I like but none as much as you, as your so real and normal, and honestly so good at what you do, you really should do your own make-up line, I would by that in a heartbeat, I'm a full time career for my son who's disabled and don't get much time for myself but when I do get a bit, I play with make-up and try the techniques you do to try and improve myself 🥰😍😘❤
    Insta; sam.a.wild

Zuzanna Trzmielak

Such a great series Nikkie! But I know that you will come up with something even better 😄😘 (I have no idea how you are able to surprise us ALL THE TIME 😱🤩) You are amazing ❤
    Insta: methyloethylo

Petit Chat

Twenty one pilots and Panic! At the disco yeah 💛
    Also the make up is bomb !!
    You’re such a sweet person Nikkie

Damon Del Toro

Love this series, you make people see themselves and that’s something I find extremely beautiful and life changing. I’m grateful the world still has people like you!

@our.chameleon.souls

Claire L

I love Aylin. She is truly sweet, wise and beautiful. Hope she got the job.

Lhmcd 55

Eileen has beautiful skin. Nikki you did wonderful makeup.

Odette van Dijk

She is stunning😘

Paige Byahera

I hope me too

Christina

Love to witness women supporting each other through their troubles and lifting each other up. You're doing a great thing, Nikkie! Inspired even in my middle age. 💗

גילי מימון

Love your art❤ hope to win the giveaway i really need it 😂 ig- its_gilim

Amie-leigh Savage

Me and My sister :0 Room 🙂

Patti LovesMusic

Yaaas Germany 🤣 @mixtapeofherbands on IG

SHANNEN DOHERTY

I love Nikkie to the rescue! Please do more content like this, it’s just nice to have a different take on makeup tutorials.

Carl Matias

i love nikkie Tutorials nude lipstick

Adél Kelemen

So inspiring‼️‼️ Sending much love to both girls! ❤️ You can, no, you should be proud of yourself, because you are both beautiful‼️ Thank you Nikki for sharing this storys with us‼️❤️😍

Amber Jauregui

1. I’m so obsessed with Ilene’s room
    2. Ilene is very beautiful and and has a way with words that I really appreciate
    3. Nikkie I love you 💕

Side note: many years ago I YouTubed something along the lines of foundation routine for pale skin, and nikkie was in the top results. I instantly was like, whoa, she’s good good. And all these years later I’m still soo glad I did. I’ve really learned from nikkie, but that aside…I’d watch nikkie do a sugar skull every day of the week 🤷🏻‍♀️❤️

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.