Glowing Daytime Skin Tutorial + 35% Off with Rodial

Main Glowing Daytime Skin Tutorial + 35% Off with Rodial

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah Amir 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

A Model Recommends

AD: this video has paid-for content with Rodial. Please see below for product info and links and 35% off with RUTH35! Rodial Vit C Glow Tonic (£40 or £26 with …

Sarah Amir

Love the contrast between the simple makeup and the ruffles x

Kimmy Tilley

Loved the Zara Prop Top and you and your friend at Rodial had me in stitches. I love your energy and outgoing attitude. That's what makes your channel so fun and of course your captivating beauty 💛😘

Elizabeth Paredes

Great video Ruth! Missed your makeup videos!

Lana Price

i LOVE this ruffle zara shirt. its beautiful on you. ive tried to get my daughter to ley me buy it for her and she said she doesnt have any place to wear it. looking into rodial. your face is so pretty

Madeline Della Mora

Your head looks like it is coming out of a gift bag in the shirt! I love it, so perfect for the season and very fun

Josephine Robertson

AHAHAH you kept it! I love it! (Your shirt, obviously.)

skylilly1

I've been curious about this brand. Thanks for the hands on tutorial! Looks really nice!

Jacinta Salt

Thanks, Ruth. Always a joy! Been waiting for the ruffle shirt to make its tutorial debut.

Maureen ormston

Looks really nice and fresh. Am still laughing at “glamming round the house all day”…….😂😂……I think I could turn that into a sport 😂😂

Guisella Losa

honestly, your skin looks like a 24 years old gurrrllll!

Joycelyn Steib

I have been following you since before you had kids and you haven't aged one bit….is this your secret??? So pretty!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Kimber Lee

Beautiful and I do love that top from the Zara haul. I love the banana concealer idea, I also put a lighter concealer in the damn pit in my inner eyes.

Emma Lawn

I only clicked on this because you have that top on from my favourite YouTube video of all time 😘xx

Desiree Osterman Makeup

👌💛👌💛👌😊

Jerseyharicot

1:111:15. Oh really?!?! 😂😉. Similar innuendo level for me I think! 😂

Sarah Jane

Glad you are making use of the frill top xx

Little Voice

What percentage is the vitamin c please? It doesn't say on the link above

kellie

Awww, you're wearing the "prop" shirt! At least that Zara haul was only 3/4th a fail 😘
    You look beautiful!

Tinisha Searle

Wonderful video as always 💗. I hope that you've had a lovely weekend. You look beautiful by the way .

june june

Fab video thank you x. What top are you wearing during the space nk visit? Love it xxxx

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.