Holiday Gift Ideas & Giveaway 2019

Main Holiday Gift Ideas & Giveaway 2019

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      Holiday Gift Ideas 2019

HOW TO ENTER: – Open globally ✅ – YouTube no longer allows private messages, so if you are entering on Youtube please leave your Instagram, Facebook or …

Cassie Goldsmith

Beautiful picks as always!

My top 3 are:
        The deep velvet collection
        The Nuface
        Oilixia Rose Quartz

IG: cassie_goldsmith

lullaby ok

Top 3 are: 1.All of your velvet lipstics
          2.carlot tilbury pallete
          3.Nuface device
          Instagram:vickyleestd

Christianne Borg

My three favourites are Baby Nicole ring size 59, Charlotte Tilbury palette and the Nuface set. My Instagram is chrissieborg. Thank you so much for your videos and kindest regards.

Lyndsey Bower-Bhara

Such a helpful gift guide!
              My top three would be the ring on size j Any of the lipstick collection and anything else ❤️❤️
              Instagram handle @lyndseybowerbhara

Tessa Bailey

Ooh so much choice ! I have just received the order of 5 lipsticks including one set ( for me) the other two are presents ! I would love the lip care trio for my daughter see if they work she is on medication that makes her lips very dry and nothing works for her ! Thank you for such a well thought out video of gift ideas they are all lovely 😊

Carmen Prieto

i love The Soft Velvet Collection! my instagram id is carmen_pv

Diana

My top 3:
                    The nuFACE trinity shimmer
                    The gorgeus baby Nicole ring in size T 1/2 (2 centimeters in diameter)
                    One of the kit with your lipsticks.
                    My instagram: @mademoiselledide
                    Thank you, Lisa. You are an inspiration, and a gorgeous lady. 💖

Ana Carolina Macarenco

Oh my…this is incredible 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

My top choices are: The New Velvet Collection, the Espa collection, and the Dr. Barbara Sturm kit respectively.

Thank you for thinking of us.

ZJ ZJ

Hi Lisa,
                        My favorite products are:
                        -Trish Mcevoy 6 brush set
                        -Chrustian Dior 2020 Holiday Pallet
                        – The soft velvet collection lipsticks
                        My Instagram is : zoe_76
                        Thank you.

by.ThomART

i Love your annual holiday gift ideas videos 🥳✨ my top 3 would be: the baby ring (would be a great gift for ma mom 💍), your soft velvet lipsticks 💄, CT starry eyes ✨ my IG: by.thomart

Jennifer Witham

Hey I think you’re a genius and I’m now a proud owner of you entire lipstick 💄 collection. I’m super intrigued by the NuFace and Espa collection. I also think the diptypque brooch beautiful very clever idea 💡 (Instagram is @jwitham89) 😘

Jennifer Witham

Hey I think you’re a genius and I’m now a proud owner of you entire lipstick 💄 collection. I’m super intrigued by the NuFace and Espa collection. I also think the diptypque brooch beautiful very clever idea 💡 (Instagram is @jwitham89) 😘

Izabela Mlinarević

Hi, Lisa! It's hard to choose from your wonderful selection but these are my pics:
                                Nuface-Trinity Shimmer All Night
                                Orveda-The Scent of Orveda
                                Soft Velvet Collection.

My instagram account: knjiznicaricaica

Marta Goena

Thank you Lisa for the lovely ideas and for organising this getaway <3
                                  My top 3 products would be these:
                                  1. Apoth&Co lip trio
                                  2. Nuface kit
                                  3. Spacemask (I suffer from migraines and would be keen to try it!)
                                  Merry Christmas Lisa!

Jacqueline Skelton

My top 3!
                                    Soft velvet lipstick
                                    Your beautiful ring….love love love 6.5 (16.9)
                                    Nuface
                                    My goodness this is an amazing giveaway 😻🥰😍

Desiree Osterman Makeup

Wow such a brilliant video💛 All of the gifts are absolutely fab! I love your rings and am so excited to hear that you’re launching baby rings, super cute, I would love to add your Soft Velvet , New Velvet and Ultimate Velvet Collections to my pro makeup kit, also the idea of Charlotte Tilbury’s Starry Eyes to Hypnotize looks stunning too 💛

Nuala Ryan

Thank you Lisa for your wonderful inspirational Christmas 🎄 gifts video, also I received my absolutely amazing blue velvet lipstick kit early this week and am absolutely in love 😍 with it! I would love to enter your give away and here are my top three picks:
                                        No. 1 Your beautiful Baby Ring in size 7
                                        No. 2 Apoth lip kit
                                        No. 3 Diptyque perfumed brooch
                                        My Insta contact : manninui

asja panicacci

my top 3 : 
                                          – charlotte tilbury palette <3
                                          . the new velvet collection <3
                                          – the elemis skin care box <3
                                          IG: asja_panicacci
                                          xoxo

knikki2u

My favorites are:
                                            Baby Nicole, 6.5
                                            Blue velvet lipsticks
                                            Apoth and Co. lip care
                                            IG: truffy

Prashansa Taneja

Hello Lisa! The Too Faced Palette, CT palette and New Velvet Collection look great. My IG is @prashansa.taneja.

Ioana Nae

What nice recommandations!
                                                I would like to receive: Sam and Nic – edit beauty box
                                                Charlotte Tilbury – Starry eyes to hypnose
                                                LisaEldridge the soft velvet collection

Facebook: Ioana Nae

casutar

My top 3:perfume broch, velvet lipsticks, antipodes set

Zey

Those are beautiful gifts but I honestly can't afford most of them.
                                                    It would be a dream to win your lipsticks. I've wanted to buy a set for ages. The new velvet and blue velvet collection are perfect and so wearable.

The best gifts would have to be
                                                    1. The lipsticks (duh)
                                                    2. Charlotte Tilbury palette
                                                    3. The Dr. Sturm set.

https://www.facebook.com/zainab.amir.7

Tried and Tested Blog

What fabulous gift ideas!

My top 3 picks are:

– Lisa Eldridge Mini Grace Ring – Size Q

– NUFACE Device

– Lisa Eldridge The Ultimate Velvet Mix Collection

Instagram: @triedandtestedblog

iklepattikins

Top 3:
                                                        Soft velvet collection
                                                        Diptyque
                                                        Sam and nic beauty box

Ig: iamtheampersand

rania

My top picks are Dr. Barbara Strum’s kit, the NuFace gift set and yours New Velvet set. My IG is @codenamerania

Nurit Y

Hi Lisa, I love your blog! I would love it if I could get one of the followings:
                                                            1. NuFace set
                                                            2. Apoth and Co. Lip Care trio
                                                            3. Dr. Barbara Sturm kit
                                                            My IG: nurityazbin
                                                            Thank you!

Edina Kolcsar

My top 3:
                                                              The soft velvet collection
                                                              The becca set
                                                              The Dr. Barbara Sturm set
                                                              IG: @blankakolcsar
                                                              Have a wonderful day 🤗

Demetra Pan

My top three picks whould be:
                                                                Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
                                                                Espa The Luxury Spa Collection
                                                                Eym REST The sleepy one

My username on Instagram: demetra.pan
                                                                My UK ring size: M

Rawn

God this is dream giveaway, i will try my luck this time wish will be the one
                                                                  Instagram @rawan95ty

Dóra Harsányi

Dear Lisa! I love everything you work with, as the makeup, lipsticks, rings….everything is so beautiful!
                                                                    My top 3 are: The Nicole baby Ring in 6 size, The Deep Velvet Collection, NuFace (or the Trish Mcevoy) .

Оксана Матвийчук

My preferences are:

– Nuface device
                                                                      – the Barbara Sturm kit
                                                                      – soft velvet set

IG @o.m_girl

Anonymous

Great video and giveaways! I would love to win the Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes, two faced palette (both would be amazing gifts for my make up loving niece) or the space masks (for my mother in law) X

Andrea Awangku

Great video as always! My top three picks would have to be, 1. Nuface, 2. Charlotte Tilbury Palette, 3. Your Soft Velvet Lipstick Collection. So exciting! My IG name is @andreaawangku
                                                                          p.s. could we have a tutorial on this beautiful look you have on in the video, its absolutely stunning. Have a great day xx

#104450
                                                                          April-Joy Resullar

Ooh 😍😍
                                                                            My Top 3 are, nuface, espa and the new velvet collection ☺️
                                                                            IG: apriljoy.resullar

#104451
                                                                            belladree

My top 3
                                                                              The Nuface
                                                                              Nicole ring 6 1/2
                                                                              The ultimate velvet kit
                                                                              On instagram:
                                                                              drenaclementino

#104452
                                                                              cupcake chloe

Hi Lisa

I would love to win
                                                                                Dr. Barbara Sturm winter collection
                                                                                Spacemasks
                                                                                Trish Macevoy brush collection

IG: preciousmm

#104453
                                                                                Jay Renan

Hey Lisa!! I love your videos I’ve been watching since I was 15, I’m 22 now 🙂
                                                                                  I’d love the Dr Sturm kit as I’m trying to get into skincare

Much love!! IG: jayyrenan

#104454
                                                                                  Anna Lok

Amazing guide once again 💗
                                                                                    Top choice would be your gorgeous ring size L, one of your lipstick kits, or the Dior palette. Thank you my IG is pand0ra5_b0x.

#104455
                                                                                    Swishandcranberry

My top 3 picks are the tue velvet collection, Jetlag face mask, the Charlotte Tilbury palette (my instagram is marjoriiiiieee)

#104456
                                                                                      lianabeth

i always look forward to your recommendations and i feel i've done well when i see i have some of the items you spoke about.
                                                                                        my top 3 are
                                                                                        -baby ring size 8
                                                                                        -blue velvet collection
                                                                                        -antipodes set

instagram @lianabethw

#104457
                                                                                        Elisa

Goodmorning Lisa,

I already enjoy watching your content so much therefore every new video is a wonderful gift.

My top three picks would be sets, so i could share with my close girlfriends who have really been there for me this year during a very stresfull and heartbreaking period of my life.

• The true velvet lipstick set
                                                                                          • Espa – The luxury spa collection
                                                                                          • Dr. Barbara Sturn – Winter Essentials Kit

Thank you for all your time, effort and generosity.

Instagram: elisa.redelijkheid

#104458
                                                                                          Alba Alicka

I would love to have your lipstick 😘😘 but i love all the things in the video

#104459
                                                                                            freya wilson

What a beautiful headband lisa!! My top 3 would be: the nuface set, any of your lipsticks, or the espa!!!

#104460
                                                                                              michelle fagan

Hi lisa I would love to win NuFace,Espa the luxury spa collection,Elemis pro collagen @rosegoldjewllerylover merry Xmas lisa and the Eldridge team

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!