HOW I FEEL ABOUT KL POLISH….

Main HOW I FEEL ABOUT KL POLISH….

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

HOW I FEEL ABOUT KL POLISH....

Hey, Guys! I’m Sorry this video is so vague! But, out of respect for everyone involved I wanted to keep things simple. I hope you understand I can’t really answer …

Donna Callahan

Aw, Kathleen. You are such a kind soul. I am proud to be a subscriber of yours. Thank you for watching out for us. I'll see you in your next video <3

Kara’s Khronicles

I am so sorry this happened to you. I am even more sorry the people you chose to work with & the people you trusted to help build your brand took advantage of you, but we know you will make this a learning experience and come out stronger because that is what Kathleen does. And believe me, when you do, we will be right there supporting you!!! I know this hurts, but I also know that hurt will ignite a fire that no one has seen from you yet….I just know it! Great things are coming for you, Kathleen and I can't wait to see what they are! No matter what, I will be supporting you!!! Sending many hugs to you!! <3

Desi Lynn

We’ll always have your back, Kathleen! We understand completely and I’m sorry that you have to experience this whole mess. My heart breaks for you. But take comfort in knowing your subscribers will always be there for you and stand by you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ashley Rice

You are an amazing person Kathleen! I support you 100% and am so proud of you for making such a hard decision! You have never made your subscribers feel less or used in any way and I am so blown away by how you protect us and yourself! I will always be a proud supporter and will follow you where ever your next chapter takes you! Sending you much and love good vibes!

Gina O

Good for you for sticking to your guns, believing in yourself, and being BRAve enough to walk away from something you poured your heart and soul into. That’s hard!

Your next project will benefit from all the hard lessons. Much love

cookieplz93

PROUD OF YOU!!! ❤
                  Sorry about how it went down but I'm glad you aren't just going along with things you disagree with!
                  I always try to buy what I can from you to help support you so trust me when I say whatever you do next I'm sure I'll be buying it! 💯

Stay strong and carry on!!!

Brittany Manor

I spent almost $400 on all the colors I didn’t have so I didn’t miss out lol

Julia Parkitna

Oh, sweetheart don't forget that we'll support you no matter what. We are with you! Please don't cry it breaks my heart :'(

γαία πυρί μειχθήτω

so , you were subject to sexism and ageism. everyone always talks about ageism towards the older and never consider the major ageism towards the younger, yet you are now a living example of how cruel and unfair people are towards the youth and how they always want to trick them. I really hope you can recover from this! Wishing you all the best!

Raynah Woolsey

I love your videos. This too shall pass. Remember how much you are love and how much you mean to your subscribers. Thank you for always being true to yourself and know that God is mindful of you. We love you and we will support you no matter what.

Timra Looney

So proud of you, Kathleen! We can definitely feel the love. Sorry you’re going through this!! Love you and your videos so much!! ♥️♥️

Samantha 1

L❤VE Y❤U and SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE A FAILURE TO YOUR TRUE SUBBIES…ONLY A TREASURE!!!! ❤👍🏽❤👍🏽❤

Olivia Rose

I cried when you cried, I support you 100% and understand your decision Kathleen! Everything happens for a reason, amazing things are coming your way ❤️

Toni Sia

Gaaah, this is I think the first time I’ve seen you cry this hard. I love you. So much. Better things are coming for you. 😭♥️

Ashley.Ford16

Sending infinite hugs from this fellow Aquarius!!!!💙💙💙💙💅💅💅💅♒♒♒♒🌹🌹🌹🌹

Jonni Allen

runs home to watch love you KL

Jane Pink

Aw my love ! You are so amazing no one could ever compare . Could not help but cry with you . How hard this decision must have been and letting go of something you worked so hard on . I just know the next adventure will be even more amazing ! We love you Kathleen <3 forever and always

julie Hannaway

I am so sorry you are going through this. We love you and support you no matter what. 💗💗

Kendra VanDyke

We love you so much and we’re so proud of you! Stay strong girl!!! 💕💕

Daisy & Evan

Prayers for peace and strength during this hard time ☹️💔

Sophia Ott

You will have amazing opportunities in the future mama! Keep going😊👍💋

Jessica Fletcher

i love you so much kathleen! 100% i will always support you, im so sorry that this has happened, but i know you will get through this!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!