how to become tiktok FAMOUS (0-500k) & go viral overnight!

Main how to become tiktok FAMOUS (0-500k) & go viral overnight!

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      how to become tiktok FAMOUS (0-500k) & go viral overnight!

YES I KNOW IM ADDICTED TO TIKTOK, WHO ISNT LOL! Today I’m sharing my tips/hacks on how to become Tiktok famous and GO VIRAL on Tik Tok! I gained …

Tara Michelle

felt like it was only right to do a video dedicated to my new tiktok following hahahah! so many of you found me through the app so I def wanted to share some of my tips and tricks! 🙂

Tin Bernas

connect with YouTube vloggers through Phlanx platform

spacelattexo

I don’t have tik tok but here I am watching this vid for tara

Bekka Dowland

Yes 👏🏻

Emma Funk

Where are your bracelets from?

Stacy Busby

FACTS

lyanne

it's obvious that tiktok is more of a closed case here. especially to those talking about being easily with an already big following. where if you have a big following on insta, fb, or youtube, it doesn't really translate onto there? unless you're a celebrity. the tiktok demographic is so different from insta/fb/youtube. unless you're funny in the tiktok kind of funny way and get lucky to be promoted by tiktok you can have millions on yt and insta and nothing happens. ik youtubers with over 4m subs and over 1m on insta and they're barely scratching 80k on tiktok. and most definetly 90% of youtube/insta demographic doesn't give a f about tiktok to go there and follow their fave influencers.

and tara's most important thing that made her blew up was her witch stories. so.

Liané Conradie
                      Larissa LeAnn

Step 1: have a crazy neighbor

ana arroyo

I have been binging old blogs and videos and everybody would say you look like Bethany Mota, but I feel like you look like Meesh LA a youtuber muckbanker! Especially with your dark hair!

Nat Cook

WHERE IS YOUR TOP FROM I NEED TO KNOW

Madelaine Mayfield

Can you get paid from tik tok? trying to figure out if it’s worth it 😂😂

Cai Ping’s Journal

lolz this is definitely not the case with my tiktok

Colby C

I love your videos! I just started a vlog channel and would love for you to check it out!

Jacksfishtanks

It's not that hard if you're a girl wear a swimsuit and if you're a guy take your shirt off. (being good looking helps)

Latrice Warford

Im thinking about just giving up because. I posted like a lot of videos but only get 0 views, please help on what can do 😭

Keri James

PLEASE tell me where you got that shirt!!!

Hawaiian. Lionxoxo

"sneaky fam!!!!!!!" i red the description

Camaro Girl 69

I am on tiktok but not to become famous but I love watching you and all my other favorites. But I do post things about my puppy and my car…lol @camarogirl69 stop bye and say hi! 😊❤

Alexandra

obsessed with your top and background!!💖

Sadgirlll .g

Anybody wanna support each other’s tik tok acc ?!! (🥺

Ellen B

Yes I feel like it's so easy to get a lot of views on TikTok, and the more ridiculous the better haha! My username is ellen_baetens, I'm already following you hehe.

lastkingofgrenada1

i went viral athena094

Faith Elizabeth

pls tell me im not the only one who doesn’t have tik tok who’s watching this 😂

juliezeneth

this top is so super cute! 💗

Anna B

I have been on YouTube for. A decade. I am a YouTube gal. I got tik tok a few months ago. Time waster. But that’s how I found you. And now I follow you on YouTube! Just think it’s insane I didn’t see you on YouTube until I found your tik tok but happy I did! Wonder how your YouTube following has changed since your tik tok got big?!

montanerdz

I feel you. Tiktok was associated with the cringiness of Musically for many so that's why I think there was resistance toward it. Then there was all the dancing also associated with kids and Fortnite… It's evolved into something more Vine-like now so it's fun!

Your audience may not be the right demographic for it, BUT there is a whole section of D&D and nerdy roleplay related tiktoks and if someone had told me that prior to my discovery, tiktok would've been a go-to much sooner for me.

gibaite

YEAH like i do everything but it never goes anywhere

Katie Poduska

Still fighting the urge to download tiktok… I will never be productive again lol

Lindsay Morgan

I had this 1 video that blew up and went viral, still is viral. But it has been growing much more negative attention then positive, which kinda sucks. But I can’t please everyone. You can find me at: queenlindsaymorgan

Дмитрий Савленко

Thanks for video, nice advices)

elena flynn

Game idea take a shot every time she says TikTok

luciehrd

ahah such a cool video! thank you for the tips Tara! I love you sooo much, you're such a nice & positive & cool person! sending love from Belgium! <3

Gema Santana

Hi! Where did you get that top??? I absolutely love it 🥵

#127418
                                                                          Witchy Wiccan

Does tik tik work like YouTube? If you have enough followers and such you get paid? I’ve been on the fence of tik tok myself

#127419
                                                                            Q Schwenk

I Gained 130 followers in 1 night, including the tik tok’r themself lol just from a comment. I’ve never made any videos. I’m dead over it 😂😂😂

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!