HOW TO FAKE FULL FLUFFY BROWS!! OMG! | NikkieTutorials

Main HOW TO FAKE FULL FLUFFY BROWS!! OMG! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      HOW TO FAKE FULL FLUFFY BROWS!! OMG! | NikkieTutorials

OMG… Nikkie doing her brows on camera??? WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Today I wanted to sit down and finally show you how to go from sad, sparse looking …

Angel Hxze

Cute lol

Ngahine Heitia

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

CRAFTY GIRL

Hiii 💛💚🧡❤💙💜
            NIKKIES FAN FROM PAKISTAN HERE
            🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💛

Rachel _And_Twins

Yes baby. Love this. Thank you 💜

Armin Selimović

Those wenkbrauwen are on fleek!!!

Josefine Larsson

Dont forget that you are just as beautiful with your light and sparse brows <3

carolann

Also, your right eyebrow is higher because you express yourself more on that side, you also raise it A LOT so it naturally will be higher now. Train your left eyebrow!!

Zoe K

What lipstick are you wearing omg???

Cheryl Lynn MUA

Yasssssssss finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Essi

I used to be like nikkie and do a THICC brow but then I realised it makes my eyes look even smaller so I'm happy with my thinner brows now :)))

Helena Saito

Do a full face of P Louise base

Kbeauty Sharon

Please keep doing tutorials!! 🙂

Sil C.

🤩🥰👍

L Em

Wow ok…I'll give the soap trick a try 👍

ND AR

Nikki's one of the famous beauty guru/youtuber that actually teaches make up. (well, compared to others)

Balenciaga Lifestyle

This video is dedicated to all the trolls who say (why did she skip the brows) 🤣🤣🤣😂in her videos lmao.. Boom 💥 she uploaded a video dedicated to just brows!! 🖤🖤🖤

Arizandy Gorrocino

Can someone list the products she bought??

Balenciaga Lifestyle

Would love a fashion nova haul from you Nikkie (that is if you like/wear fashion nova) (or whatever brand is one of your go-to’s)..☺️ I always fall in love with your accessories💦💧!! So to have a video dedicated to style/accessorizing and different looks would be bomb. P.s. please 🤗🖤🖤(or maybe a jewelry collection video) your ear 👂 🍭 candy 🍬 makes me 👉🏼🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🖤🌸(yes that serious lol 😂)

LazyPanda

Wenkbrauwen on fleek ;D

Bo bo

Nope no not for me

Jessica Batty

💄YES! Nikki finally shows us how to slay those brows. I have seen a few people use that soap method & I never understood what the big deal was, now I know! 😁 Thank you for sharing Nikkie. Love your videos. Oh & "Wenkbrauw" 😉💕

05santorini

Pixiwoo started this trend off with pears soap x

taytay dino

My best friend slays her wenkbrauw game daily and learned by watching queen Nikki!

Brooke Schimbeck

I did something similar when I shaved off my eyebrows right before highschool graduation

Lientje lientje

Ik vind ze erg kort mogen van mij 1/2 cm langer

Jocelyn Mendoza

I wonder what her eyebrows look like after 3 months without plucking waxing or shaving the brows

Lera Walker

This looks… not good

Dott.Dot.Slimes Slime

omg would this amazing tutorial work on my crazy insane bushy wenkbrauwen

Dana Bonner

I love this but I feel like you could have given yourself more of a brow tail, I feel like that would have been more flattering on you

msjuliawoodside

@nikkietutorials can you show us how you shave your face please? I have so much peace fuzz but I'm so nervous!

Marit Pruijn

Nice brows! My natural eyebrows are very thin, so I want to try permanent make-up for my eyebrows. I'm too scared to try though.. I wonder why you don't want permanent make-up for your eyebrows?

Eva BK

I've got them fluffy brows but always use soap brows for parties!

míndwídєσpєn

Also did you do something to ur chin? It’s been a while since I’ve seen u looks super pointy, looks good

Abigail Porter

Loving this video and loving the brows!! 😁 xXx 💜💙💜

#102909
                                                                          AsHLiegH-MaRie HoPe

I just got outta the shower and shave the same spots.. LoL

#102910
                                                                            míndwídєσpєn

Why don’t you ever do hair tutorials? We could really use them.

#102911
                                                                              Angel Gemei

watches this while doing my own makeup

does bold ass goth eyebrows

“Omg nikkie those eyebrows are gorgeous”

#102912
                                                                                paula13x

I hate my eyebrows 😭

#102913
                                                                                  Beo abdurrhman

So do you do your eyebrows before your face makeup or after? And which way is better?

#102914
                                                                                    Shaelee Philgreen

I don’t even need a wenkbrauw tutorial but I’m just watching because I miss Nikkie videos! Absolute bombshell, Nikkie! I might have to try the soap brow……..

#102915
                                                                                      Nishtha Jain

Why would you clickbait us😭

#102916
                                                                                        ashhASPHYXIATION

My wenkbrauwen are not even friends.

#102917
                                                                                          Mushrambo

My head muscle does that same thing with my same eyebrow. It flexes everytime I blink too. But I have thick dark brows, so I just find it to be a quirk of mine that I literally can't control.

#102918
                                                                                            Chelsea Williams-Kirk

I’ve actually been doing that razoring for months! My skin is crap and it gets really flaky right above my brows so carving them out gets chunky🤮 I started using the little microrazor to exfoliate/get rid of peach fuzz and I almost never have that issue anymore!! I also do it off to the side of the eye above the crease like you did 😊

#102919
                                                                                              IAN95

HAAAAAAAAH-llow guyz

#102920
                                                                                                Nina Savic

Giiirl, ain't nobody got time for that…

#102921
                                                                                                  Paige Marya’

Your effin eyes. Ugh
                                                                                                    My favorite color ever. So gorgeous Ms.Tutorials❤

#102922
                                                                                                    kristine-the-cat-queen

The magic trick is not to get caught in a downpour or jump into a pool, so the soap doesn't start to run down into your eyes!!

#102923
                                                                                                      Alice Abrahamsson

If I were to do fluffy brows on myself, I would end up becoming Wolverine.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!