How to Make Dark Lipstick Wearable

Main How to Make Dark Lipstick Wearable

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      How to Make Dark Lipstick Wearable

For all the products that are featured in this film click on the links below: 100% of advertising revenue is donated to charity. Follow me on instagram here: …

gronkel

I don't know why, but I'd be really interested to hear about your work ethics, if you'd be willing to share!

Janice Ng

Hello Lisa, do you plan on restocking Velvet Myth? I regretted not buying it. However, I am looking forward to Velvet Fawn, Velvet Muse and Rainbow Spill!! I missed Rainbow Spill the previous round, and now it is on the way. 😍

Annie Stoaks

I bought all the dark shades my favorite 🖤 lol but good to see this video for those who wanted tips

gronkel

I love how professional and "non-screamy", flashy editing or loud music-y your videos are. I always feel at peace watching haha xx

Karen Singing ASMR

Thanks for sharing and letting us learn 👍❤️

Grace M

Even after all these years every time I watch a video of yours I always learn something new – thank you Lisa! X

wonderlidio

I know u r artist and play around colours! For me personally though, i always dislike colours which darken my lips! I love the berry juicy, blushed, all kinda nuances-colours which brighten the mouth! 😍 got my hands on skyscraper of course and velvet ribbon! I am passionately waiting for go lightly… Love you Lisa! Ps Dead nude colours, not my cup of tea also 😉 own pillow talk, and thats enough.🤐😜Ps2 Beautiful tips, how to smooth dark colours!

bitabikas

we need more quıck tutorials 🙁 daily use tips

Trish Van Roggen

Thank you, Lisa. This is one of your master classes. And you have the loveliest way of always explaining and demonstrating things so well without making me feel like some variety of idiot, lol. Just a couple of sleeps until my beautiful lipsticks arrive.
                        Many good wishes from Vancouver,
                        Trish, xo.

Ida

Love your tutorials. The makeups you make are so classy! Unfortunately these dark colors look bad on me. I’m really pale, black hair and very dark lips. I’m looking forward to receive my velvets order 🙃 hopefully the other colors should look better on me 🙂

Michelle

I absolutely love this look but I think in my late 50s I would have to do the stain version

rmdebora

Can you please show us also dark skin girls how to do the lighter shades ?

Linette Low

Lovely 🙂 ♡ Thank you, Lisa #LotsOfLove

Lil Divette

Awesome and helpful video—thank you! 💄👍 Lisa, you just opened up a whole new world for me with your “finger dab stain” technique. I have several dark lipsticks in my collection that I’ve always worn at full intensity—and therefore, not often—that I never thought to wear as a ‘day appropriate stain’. I’ve spent the evening trying it out with amazing results and am thrilled to have new options available to me—thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

p.s. I also preordered your beautiful velvet lipsticks this month in Jazz and Myth (my Christmas gift to me 😊) and can’t wait to play with them this way as well.

Bridget Heathcote

Lisa I would love to see a tutorial on how to use your lipsticks in a way that stops bleeding on a more mature lip. I nail it most of the time but sometimes I don't and yikes 😳 Can't wait to receive my Blue Velvet collection 💄💄💄 Your lipsticks are so fabulous that I only use them now 😍

Pat J

So very happy you did this. I usually just wipe off lipstick that is too dark. Thank you for such great tips.

T B

thanks for sharing , lovely!

Salma Elfarrash

Who else gasped in horror when lisa dipped her blush brush in velvet beauty?

sara nzm

Me watching Lisa apply lipstick for half an hour and enjoyed every second of it , she is my favourite makeup artist and Youtuber and Im a big supporter, ordered many of her lippies and cant wait to receive them, ❤️❤️

Jennifer Dreyfus

Hi lisa 👋🏻

Jill Parker

Love this! Thank you, Lisa! I might need Velvet Decade now.

April Warren

So excited to try these looks! I didn’t want the dark colors and I went back and ordered all the new 6 at the last minute. Now I’m SO glad I did! So much to play with, so little time!

Kevin Williams

Wow. I'm GAGGED!! SO GOOD😍😍😍

Michelle

Thank you for sharing your expertise with us, Lisa! <3

Kassi Buck

I got my glass of vodka @lisaeldridge! I am ready!

M K

Well, shoot. “Yay, another Lisa video! But no WAY can she sell me on Velvet Midnight.” Welll……I’m sold. Why? The formula is perfect. You’re a savvy artist and businesswoman, Lisa!

Porsha Harrison

I loved this tutorial. I always loved the darker lip colors but I never knew how to make it look good. I can’t wait to do this. I learned so much , you’re an amazing teacher Lisa!

Prema Nair

Lisa is so natural and gorgeous. Looks too good for her age. So so pretty and sweet…love each n every of her tutorials. So professional without 'doing too much' Now I consider her as my best friend and my inspiration. Love you Lisa. God bless you.

Cinzia Mindyourb

thank you very much Lisa for sharing your technique with us.

Catherine

Aaaaaaannd now I need all the new lipsticks!

Camron Thompson

Love it 😍 all!

Jenna Stamp

Thank you Lisa, This is the best tutorial! So excited for my lippies to arrive xxx PS. Now I wish I didn't chicken out on Velvet Decade 🙂 (9 shades are probably enough for now though HAHA)

Ms. Ezmirelda

Stunning

Susanna Cain

I love this video! I went back and bought Velvet Decade and Velvet Midnight because I loved how they looked when you applied them this way. Could've bought the Deep Velvet Collection with Velvet Myth too, but I was too indecisive this morning. Next time!

#103395
                                                                          Xomarah Dickison

Oh Lisa, I love your videos and your technique. I just turned 60 and have had 6 eye surgeries due to Graves Disease and struggle constantly with making my eyes appear similarly shaped. Thank you for explaining so patiently and sharing you talent with your viewers.

#103396
                                                                            Liang Zhao

Who else Added decade and midnight halfway through the video? They’re still available!!!

#103397
                                                                              neoreoscar27

I could watch you apply makeup all day and never get bored; it’s so relaxing. The Decade/Morning combo is so beautiful!

#103398
                                                                                Jane Warrick

Thank you so much for this video. I had no idea how I was going to use Velvet Midnight & it is beautiful the way you showed it. I am so looking forward to getting my lippies. Thank you♥️

#103399
                                                                                  BlingBea

Excellent tutorial, didn’t know about those techniques, can’t wait to get my order, now I’ll have to order Decade cause I ordered the Soft Velvets. You are absolutely gorgeous.😘

#103400
                                                                                    Mr. Bob Dobalina

You’re always stunning.

#103401
                                                                                      Tasoula Goodrick

Stunning as always Lisa. Congratulations on the latest stunning velvet collections also. 😘💄💋

#103402
                                                                                        Light Heidi

Thank you for the tips. You are such an artist with nuances of color. I always pick up new ideas from you.

#103403
                                                                                          Hilary Lo

Absolutely adore this video! It's amazing to see the various color pairings and versatility of your collections! I'm so excited to receive my lippies soon. These colors are really stunning for fall. I love that just bitten berry stain look so definitely will be experimenting. I'm especially looking forward to using Velvet Decade as a stain since it has more berry undertone to it. The application of a stain and the full coverage from the bullet look like 2 different lipsticks. You incorporated so many helpful tips as always. Thank you Lisa! <3

#103404
                                                                                            Andrée

Love learning from the best, and in my opinion, Lisa Eldridge is the best : )

#103405
                                                                                              Ginette Almeida

Ohhhh decade is stunning as a shade. Considering if I should add this to my order before it ships 🤔

#103406
                                                                                                Adis R

I had finished my makeup and I removed a dark lipstick because I thought it was too much…I wish I had watched this video first…so so useful ❤

#103407
                                                                                                  LorraineParis1

So cool I've always mixed lipsticks! I was already thinking trying skyscraper rose and Velvet Jazz together!💋

#103408
                                                                                                    Hazleyes29

Thanks Lisa!!! your creativity alone inspires me to be more adventurous with my lipstick application!!! I can't wait for my blue velvets to get here already!!!!

#103409
                                                                                                      Ginette Almeida

Omg I spy mini rings!!!! 😍💍👀

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!