HUGE SEPHORA + ULTA HAUL | Some good…SOME BAD!!

Main HUGE SEPHORA + ULTA HAUL | Some good…SOME BAD!!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      HUGE SEPHORA + ULTA HAUL | Some good...SOME BAD!!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I wanted to test out some new products I bought & share them with you! Definitely a few hits & misses! I hope you guys enjoy this …

KathleenLights

This is a long haul folks Lolololol
        Hope you’re having an amazing Monday!! Love you guys!!!!!

Andei

Not kit kats D:

Kelly Gryson

Lippenstift is a dutch word! But isn't KIKO an Italian brand?? I don't understand πŸ˜†

Brooke Daisies

Rosehip seed oil and rose petal oil or rose in general are NOT the same at all

Daniel Brylka

Lippenstift is lipliner in German!! 😁😁😁😁

Logan McNeil

I feel the same way about mint chocolate chip

Luna Rae

As someone who also struggles with dry skin :do you struggle with dry skin flakes? What skincare products do you recommend to help with this? I’ve been using salicylic acid from the brand The Ordinary but it has been sold out on Sephora for so long. Also, I had a bad experience with liquid foundation. It made my skin flakes look worse so I’m scared to try anything. Can you recommend a great winter foundation as well? You are the only beauty guru I go to. Thank you for your amazing videos.

Pasta on Bowl

all Kathleen video always lighten up my day✨ always so entertaining! thankyou Kathleen 🌺

WTFStephie

Omg. I busted up at the buttery crispy flake comment. I love that video so much. πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

Johnnie Robertson

Kit kats are my favorite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mel Ø

HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE KIT KATS , THE KIT KATS COMPANY PAYS MY BILLS , THEREFORE I UNSUBSCRIBE.

Aubri

Girl I stopped the video when you came for mint chocolate like that…the disrespect

Ludovica Lombardo

I hate that banana split primer😱

karissa Sasnett

Ok, but.. you're gonna start talking about crystal's and spiritual stuff right? I would LIVEEEE! 😍😍😍

Ljubica PetruΕ‘evska

Golden tin man, so C3PO? πŸ˜€

Melissa Elena

Try gurlain

Martina Russo

Kat you should try kiko milano's instamoisture foundation, you'd love it!

b w MakeUpMomma

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 dirty hair 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I have to have my cheese pizza COVERED IN PINEAPPLE 🍍

Liv McGrath

i HATE . mint. i deadass use children's toothpaste bc i cannot stand the taste for more than 1 second

Joanna Madera

"Wafers taste like dirty hair" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ oh ma God you're so funny this made me laugh so much

jetson10100

Finally! Someone who agrees with me about mint chocolate chip! πŸ˜ƒ

Rida Maqsood

Your nails look killer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Ash

These thumbnails you’ve been doing with the mismatched eyes are super cringey

Jenn Truong

Lol! You are crazy; Love mint chocolate chip anything (ice cream)! I do feel ya on pineapple on pizza- so yummy! Kitkat are good, imho. Love the reviews on the products, though!

b w MakeUpMomma

Love this haul! Now I need the NUMBER ONE dewy luminous hydrating foundation and concealer πŸ˜†?!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!