HUGE SPRING PRIMARK TRY ON CLOTHING HAUL!

Main HUGE SPRING PRIMARK TRY ON CLOTHING HAUL!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      HUGE SPRING PRIMARK TRY ON CLOTHING HAUL!

MY ONLINE HOMEWARE STORE: What’s up guys!? In today’s video I decided to throw it back to a good old Primark haul! I picked up …

payalhjain

Congratulations girl 🎉❤️

Kris Keall

First of all, congratulations! My partner and I recently got engaged too 🙂

My first thought with the sizes is that maybe they're starting to introduce American sizing? If I'm not mistaken, their sizing tends to be two sizes lower than UK sizing? Which is why you're fitting size 4 items rather than your usual 8. But idk.

Also… do you not try clothing on before you buy it??? Things always fit me bizarrely, so I would never dare to do that. I just can't imagine purchasing clothes from a physical store without having tried them on first…

Lisa Maloney

Congratulations on your engagement. You're going to be a stunning bride

Aurelie Hulin

I know that you youtubers LOVE candles, but it is actually carcinogenic :/

susan22

OMG!!!!!!! Your ENGAGEMENT STORY AND TIMING is very very very similar to @Shaaanxo!!!! BOTH happens during recent overseas trip. BOTH you and her need to resize the rings coz BOTH are bigger than your size!! Having Goosebumps anyway CONGRATULATIONS!! 😂😂😂😂

Jojoeyay

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!🎈😭❤️❤️❤️

Eve Mulhall

I LOVEEE THESEEE VIDSSSSS

Chloe Couszins

I love it

Janice Ribeiro

Happy that your engaged

Rachael Shannon

Havent watched Game of Throne… =O

Victoria

About the sizing, I definitely think they’ve changed to US sizes, or at least it seems that way. In the US a size 4 is equivalent to a UK size 8/10.

AIDA SKLIUTIENĖ

Where are all Tokyo videos?

Tammy James

Congratulations hun

MomLifewithKay

I love this haul so much 💗💗💗💗

Adrienne Lucky

Ahhhhh congratulations gorgeous!!!!

Sonya Askerova

Very happy for you 💗💗

Sanjana Das

Congratulations 😍

Rose Docherty

As a fat cow who’s a 18-20 I’ve found primarks new sizing is beneficial but then my skinny friends complain about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

SkyBlue Kitty

You need to do an assumptions video!!!

Chitra Singh

Plz do a closet tour.

Lyndsay Rombough

Congratulations to your engagement!! 🎉

Dinero Online

Í am normally size M and know is coming like more big.. so i have to buy S.. is weird i dont know if they are trying to do like xxs xxxs xxxxs putting in a diferent size the same things we have been buying for years… conspiracy theory in my crazy head lol

Anything / Everything

I Already Saw The Ring😘

Kimber Corbitt

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see all the wedding related videos in your future. Wedding dress shopping? Ummmm, YES!

Genelyn Epis

Congrats

courtney xo

OMGGGG Roxie you don’t even understand how happy I am for you omgggg blesssss❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

courtney xo

AWWWH

Christine Weihbrecht

Girl I love you. I’m so happy for you!

MorangocomChantilly

Why she looks like Haley from modern family? 😯

AMANDA S

Congratulations on getting engaged and can u please try a haul from tilly's?

milica659

Omg congrats <3

Kayla O’Brian

Congratulations on your engagement!! So happy for you! 💍

Samantha Robson

Does primark deliver to the US???

Gracie Wilde

Ok so im American whats a jumper

#19137
                                                                          Maxim Radchik

Probably the sizes are now American…

#19138
                                                                            Priya Uniyal

Oh my god congratulations on your engagement❤ so happy for you ❤❤😍😍

#19139
                                                                              Gina Loves to craft

Amazing haul ❤️❤️

#19140
                                                                                Maria Haque

Congratulations 💕 so happy for you💕

#19141
                                                                                  Rachel Hakes

saw this and literally thought of you-just had to send you the link. Hope you like it! https://www.fashionnova.com/collections/15-dresses/products/hermoine-ribbed-dress-yellow

#19142
                                                                                    Jelena Stankowic

You NEVER watched Game Of Thrones?!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!