I Curled My Mirco-Link Sewin ! | Natural 4a Hair | New Curling Iron Pt.2

Main I Curled My Mirco-Link Sewin ! | Natural 4a Hair | New Curling Iron Pt.2

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      Styling My Mirco-Link Sewin ! | Natural 4a Hair | New Curling Iron Pt.2

Use code IVY for 5$ off Your purchase โ†’ How I installed My Hair …

Whitney Bennett

I like a natural looking install on myself too! I always get asked is the install my natural hair ๐Ÿคฃ

JolieInc

Im loving this whole look, the brown lippie, flannel shirt, and loose carefree hair. This is that 90s pocohontas vibe and im so here for it…

zikiia bruce

Your is beautiful but i think you should wear wigs because it can protect your hair more๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

mrszreyes

that iron is dope, its like a updated marcel

MellyReneeMillions

That reminds me of the Marcelโ€™s from beauty school

courtney pate

What is the lipstick you're wearing

iKandi

Iโ€™m the same way. I have a big face but a small forehead…frontals ainโ€™t it! Lol Iโ€™m about to put me in a good ol sew in for the next few weeks! I really want microlinks tho ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

juicy freak

Can you do a lip combo video for us chocolate girls.

Dessycomesalive

How are you upkeeping the microlinks? Like at night and also everyday styling.โค๏ธ

Keshia Breaux

Good afternoon Ivy itโ€™s Keshia Iโ€™m probably your bigger fan and I truly love everything about you. I would love meet you Iโ€™m in Houston…I know you must have tons of wigs and bundles….If you have a old wigs but can you please send me a set of bundles that you donโ€™t wear anymore plz ….You can contact me at Keshia_robertson32@yahoo.com๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

jazzy goddess

aww ivy girl u look so cute โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Miss Empress

You are so damn pretty Ivy!!!!

Kim

I wore a upart wig all last week and everyone was complimenting my hair saying how nice it looked. I was thinking i really look better with natural leave out. I am so over lace front and closure wigs. I am getting a sew in soon!

Danielle Turner

That lip color!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

titisweets

I feel the same way. I think I look better with my leave out too

Taquila Butler

How did u remove the links?Was it difficult

kalisha jones

That curling iron looks really neat, definitely gonna have to check it out. Love the curls and the hair. I've never tried the micro links but I think it could be something that I would try. I think anything looks good on you girl, you're the best to do it anyways. ๐Ÿ’œ

Mia Pia

PLEASEEEE do a makeup ๐Ÿ’„ look on this Ivy Queen ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿพ I live for that chocolate ๐Ÿซ lip ๐Ÿ˜†
                                          You always looking scrumptious

TheFashion Kvlla

I agree with you I also feel like I look better with with leave out or natural hair

Queen Elizabeth

A brown sugar babe ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Keepingupwith London

You look tf goood ๐Ÿ˜ hair & makeup on point !

Iconic Beauty

Can you show YOUR hair up in pony tail and different styles other than the one you have?

Kendra Alanna

Youโ€™re ridiculously gorgeous!!! Sheeeh Ivy! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜

NightBlossom

I need a makeup tutorial on this look ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Kay Banks

Your hair so pretty. The links still look good

Stush.B

This looks sooooo natural ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Nyla G .

you are so pretty omg ๐Ÿฅบ

rhoda sackey

Eyelash tutorial please ivy

TheQueensdoll

I vote for Sew in

JU-Li SIMM

What lashes are you wearing

Peachie Peach

Girl these companies better be lookin out for ivy cause Ivy be having me buying hella shit. She is my hair twin so if the weave matching hers Iโ€™m buying.

Sarah Lee

U have a nice forehead size n great baby hairs . All is ainโ€™t blessed sis. We need our wigs

T T

Omg you are the prettiest person Iโ€™ve ever seen ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜

Narissia Williams

Can you show us some other styles with your links Iโ€™m planning to do mine ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ But yours look Good still

#93103
                                                                          Zatay E.

Same! I love a good sew in with a bomb leave out on me as well!! Looks 1000 % better

#93104
                                                                            SHAE C

The microlinks still look Goodt!!! Those lashes are bomb! You just so gorgeous ๐Ÿ’—

#93105
                                                                              katrina taylor

Okkk

#93106
                                                                                Samitra Vash

I want some links but my hair is short.. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

#93107
                                                                                  Kayla Patterson

this lip๐Ÿ˜

#93108
                                                                                    Saddik Laaraiche

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ”ฏ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’โœŒ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žโž•โž•ยฎยฎยฉยฉ๐Ÿ†”๐Ÿ†”๐Ÿˆน๐Ÿˆน๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ

#93109
                                                                                      -Lexi

Notification ganggggggg๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’‹โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

#93110
                                                                                        Monique Doll

Liked before even watching because u are the truth!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!