I DYED MY HAIR @ HOME! My Followers Pick My Hair Color

Main I DYED MY HAIR @ HOME! My Followers Pick My Hair Color

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Carli Bybel.
Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      I DYED MY HAIR @ HOME! My Followers Pick My Hair Color

thumbs up if quarantine is making you do crazy things —————————————————————————– hi my babes!! this is boredom at its finest!!!…

Beauty by Sara

I have dyed also my hair 3 days ago at home, and it turned great 😁
        Love your color 😊

Yamixoo

Black hair suits you so well! I love it! Makes me want to dye mine black, never dyed my dark brown hair. My sister insists that I dye it black, but I’m too scared as my hair is very dry and fragile.

Jessica

you look stunning with that jet black hair

Jazel Hinojosa

I love Carli , always have. But BOX HAIR DAY IS SO BAD FOR YOUR HAIR!!! don’t do this at home!!! As a hair stylist .. I’m feel so bad for the stylist who worked so hard on her hair just for her to cover it with permanent BOX DYE. A Stylist worst nightmare.

Vincent Macdonald

Omg. I'm sorry I watch your youtube videos because of your adorable husband. Gorgeous!

Kasey K

Squirts hair dye all over the floor "I know what I'm doing" 😂

Grisel Trujillo

Dark hair is always my go to ! Love it

BRIANNA CLARISSA

its honestly so cute how he treats you. definitely is refreshing to all of us other girls that there are good guys out there

OneliaRose Rodriguez

It looks amazing!!!

Veronica Jarvis

Your beauty room/shoe closet is literally the size of my entire apartment 😩 the hair turned out gorgeous!!

lovliesusie1

At home wave like in this video

lovliesusie1

At home hair trim!!!! Please do a video!!!! You’re man can help!!! See good suggestion with couple bonding 😊

lovliesusie1

I don’t know how you do this so well with so much hair…. I come out with hair dye on my ears, neck, eyelids, arms… the walls are covered, hair dye on the floor … like a war zone

Kristina Haskell

anthony is so sweet <3

SAMELIA’s WORLD

I love your skin without makeup girly. You look beautiful! But that hair you need to give me for my weave ponytail 🤣🤣🤣

Marleny Campos

Awww I love this !!! ❤️ it’s nice to see he doesn’t mind doing the little things and being a part of your social media life ‼️❤️ wish you guys the best 🙏🏼🙌🏼

Magda Ryczko

Anthony is the sweetest man alive! I’m so happy for you Carli ❤️🥰

Alicia Dean

BF Goals, so cute!!! <3

Ri O-Ren

Okay it looks good. But i loooved thw natural queen look from before

Chantelle Roughton

I’m a sucker for dark hair!!! It’s my favorite on myself and other ladies!

Tao Glassworks

Good job for following your heart!! I love your hair dark!!

Juliana Lipari

Your hair looks so good!! 💕💕

L p

I always bleach my hair or highlight them but for 2 years now i just dyed them and had a yuko system lissage. And they are way better then before

Jennifer Frost

Love it!! Gorgeous

Shaina Durham

You guys are so cute and the way he looks at you 💕

Andrea Burke

For real??? Your stylist is going to kill you when this virus stuff blows over box dye is crap, it's awful for your hair, for all the good things you put into your body your putting a steaming pile of shit ON your hair, doesn't matter if you been using it forever it's still bad, just get a bowl, developer, a tube or bottle of pro color and a brush, use good stuff stylists use I promise your subs such as myself will stop cringing if you do

Seah A

I love your hair dark!! It brings out your eyes.

Rianna Berger

Looks gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥

Mrs KM

So beautiful Carli! Your honey is a sweetheart ❤ stay happy

Rachel Zip

I really want you to dye your hair bright red! kinda like what you did for poison ivy for halloween

SanJuana_s.s.d.v

Aww how cute😊 I have my husband dye my hair 😄

Andrea Mužina

This special bond between you two is so amazing that literaly makes my day instantly better, even if I'm not feeling okay. 😍😍 This is what every relationship should look like. 😊 Love you, stay safe guys. ❤️

Michelle Cardinal

Sheesh your natural beauty is real girl

L

A 13 minute video about a hair video where the end results are almost identical

#120520
                                                                          Randy Sisengchanh

LOVE

#120521
                                                                            renee klein

Awe what a sweet man he is!!! You guys are so cute together

#120522
                                                                              Claudia Meilan

🤩💗💋

#120523
                                                                                Ida Lasalle

Gorgeus

#120524
                                                                                  Deanna Nunemacher

Love this hair color on you! 👌

#120525
                                                                                    Κωνσταντίνα Μ.

Anthony helping you with your hair is actually goals ❤️

#120526
                                                                                      Tabbithe Urvina

you are SO FREAKINF GORGEOUS! I AM OBSESSED with your hair, you have PERFECR skin and you seem like such a sweetheart genuine person. I truly freaking adore youuu!

#120527
                                                                                        Théa Khayat

So pretty with dark hair ❤️❤️😍😍

#120528
                                                                                          Mona.M

Such a cute couple! God bless. 🙏🏼

#120529
                                                                                            Jasmine Deshea

You’re the prettiest person ive ever seen

#120530
                                                                                              Daphne van Uden

I think you would be even more gorgeous with a short bob! Like a model

#120531
                                                                                                *MakeUpBy SweetMango*

SOOOOO happy that you have your black hair back but yes we really do need a makeup tutorial on that look its so pretty and look really great on you

#120532
                                                                                                  Farkhunda A

Boxed color I heard is really bad for your hair, how come not have a professional do it for you?

#120533
                                                                                                    AW X

Ur bf reminds me of a shark 🦈 lol

#120534
                                                                                                      Rachel White

yes i loveee !!! 🥺❤️ please stay dark always !!

#120535
                                                                                                        Meherunnessa Raìsa

Carli, I JUST ORDERED A DYE AND JUST NOTICED YOU DID THIS …. also i always used to straighten my hair with your sleek tutorial THIS IS REAL CONNECTION

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!