I FAKED BEING ON THE COVER OF VOGUE… AND PEOPLE BELIEVED IT!

Main I FAKED BEING ON THE COVER OF VOGUE… AND PEOPLE BELIEVED IT!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I FAKED BEING ON THE COVER OF VOGUE... AND PEOPLE BELIEVED IT!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM HERE: I’M SORRY… BUY I FOOLED YOU GUYS AGAIN πŸ˜‰ Last year I pranked you guys that I went …

Roxxsaurus

HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS DID I FOOL? BE HONEST HEHEHE πŸ˜‰

Mrclean Feminists hate me

Sidemen tinder??

suman rani

You're so cute
            Totally subscribing

Sofia Kim

Lmao I believed that too.

OutDoorzFam

Jiji you got me on this one lol

ANDY BONEZ

You look so great in this video !

Kelli Niemeier

do a haul from Showpo!!!

Hannah the Panda

Imagine if VOGUE saw that and actually asked you do do it!!!

Maahnoor Rashid

can anyone help me find the link to both of the dresses she got

Lich

I'm just in love with those dresses omg

Harry Styles is my husband

This turned out incredible and sooo believable! 😍

Jeanette Ågotnes Lærum

When are your last collab with makeup revolution coming to norway πŸ€”β˜Ί

Vanessa T. Davalos

I got fooled πŸ˜‚ but I was really happy for you πŸ˜‚

Sabrin Sefa

Damn, I feel for it. haha

Casey Finnegan

YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO GOOD!!! And your photoshop skills are on POINTTTT.

Razshab Razshab

Ur look like a actress amy jeackson

Claire Rebutazo

Filipino fan here! You're so beautiful! ❀

Zuzia

roxi suits her natural hair colour so much

Rachel Keaveney

i litrally believed it when i saw it was on instagram

Universal Hobo

Your brown hair heres looks soooo perfect

Abha Singh

Lots of love from INDIAπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Nobantu Mhlongo

Why!!!!!πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Lallawmsanga Sanga

hehe saw ur ig post and i fall for it too !!!!!!

Jasmine Carter

I fell for this too hard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜±

Cela Lauren

Haha I only believed it because of that ridiculous hat tied like that! I was like they probably put her in that and she went with it because you don’t argue with Vogue haha

Basma Radwan

You wore the hat with the ticket of the price!

Arr Ess

Actually those pictures look good

Sabika Sabika

❀❀❀❀❀ U

Liv Milburn

Is it bad that I absolutely love this outfit on you?πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

Dominika Zagorska

The most stunning youtuber ! when I saw the picture I thought how insane it looked ❀️ at the same time I was 100% waiting for this video to come out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

rashi gupta

I really thought it is for real but as soon as I came to know that it's fake I explode laughing πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Cloudy Sophia

How did I believe youuu??πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Stupid and Ridiculous

Thank God I had uninstalled Instagram because of studies

I was saved from being Pranked

Mel’s Universe

when did u get blue eyes they look super cute πŸ™‚ <3

#130662
                                                                          ashul baloch

Oh god roxi i was about to order this magazine, i even convinced my parents to allow me so i can orderπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚

#130663
                                                                            Cheryl-Lynn Mehring

It does look legit! Power of Photoshop! I could totally see Vogue doing an influencer cover/issue.

#130664
                                                                              juhi verma

I don't know if you guys agree but
                                                                                …… I LOVE HER EYES!!!!
                                                                                May be its just me πŸ€”πŸ€”

#130665
                                                                                Amit Purohit

you look too good to be true on Vogue …….

#130666
                                                                                  Sabahslife

Now when your acc on vogue no one will believe it 😭😭😭❀️❀️

#130667
                                                                                    Gayatri Kurian

I want vogue to react to this
                                                                                      Make this blue if you agree
                                                                                      ⬇️

#130668
                                                                                      M T

i actually knew right away it was fake but it was fun

#130669
                                                                                        Diamond Stars

They tried to put on cover of vogue but my legs were too long every day is fun day Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday is fun day

#130670
                                                                                          Muhammad Talhah

nobody fall for it Roxy

#130671
                                                                                            Sanne Kramer

Love your hair colour

#130672
                                                                                              Federica Lepre

When I first saw the picture I was a bit suspicious but then seeing that you even mentioned the official vogue’s instagram account in the caption fooled me and made me believe it was realπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

#130673
                                                                                                InΓͺs Rodrigues

I love your hair!

#130674
                                                                                                  Ebony Perry

LOVE the dark hair πŸ’œ

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!