I needed some time….

Main I needed some time….

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      I needed some time....

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is an update! Sorry I took a break and didn’t tell you! Missed you! Thanks for watching! xoxo! SHOP LIGHTS LABEL HERE …

Jezebelle80

We donโ€™t care about the NYE make up looks, we just care about you.โค๏ธ So happy to see you posting again, we missed you!

stephanie nichole

You donโ€™t owe anyone an explanation if you donโ€™t want to upload or if you donโ€™t want to post on social media every day. Feel zero guilt for not explaining yourself.

Nisa Laliman

Stop apologizing Kathleen. I havent seen my bestfriend for more than a year and we barely call or text each other. But that doesnt mean i dont love her. It is good enough to know that she is ok. So dont be hard on yourself. We still love you. But I am excited for your yearly favorite!!

Aix Caรฑete

Mad at you? Did anyone ever get mad at you? How can anyone get mad at you? I know I never did… ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜ Breaks are always good. Whenever you're ready, we, I, will still be here. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š Always here for you, Kathleen, no matter what! โค๏ธ Happy 2020 to you and your loved ones! ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

Minandi Heski

Everyone needs breaks from their work. Xx

Jessica Lynette

Self love first! โค

msladygreen4

Can you do more videos on switching lives with someone for a day like you did with Jesse? (The one where you were a mom for a day)…i loved that

Lori Coocen

Happy New Year honey!!!

Abigail Porter

Taking a break is not a bad thing, I think we all need it for sure, so no need to apologise, you're human too! I was not feeling Christmas this year, hubby & I have two boys and I felt bad that I just wasnt into Christmas this year. I suffer with M.E and fibromyalgia and a bunch of autoimmune diseases so by the time it got to Christmas, I just felt exhausted , so I'm assuming that had a huge bearing on it. I just feel that Christmas is not like it used to be, we all try to get the perfect Christmas right then tire ourselves out in the process to get it. This year has flown by and my level of achievement has been so lacking that I get to bring in the NY by feeling a bit deflated so that doesn't help! Time to get a new spin on things I think! Hope you have a good new years all! xXx ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

Kendra Eldridge

We could never be mad at you Kathleen! You should always feel free to take a mental health break when you need it ๐Ÿ’œ

CLAUDIA CHIRCO

Ahahahhahaha you are so cute โ™ฅ๏ธ see you soon Kathleen, Happy new year's Eve!!!

Karvii L

I really want to know where you got your cute blue top!!!!!!

Tiny Hands McGee

I just spayed a dog in heat today…โ€™twas not fun. So many blood vessels to tie off! Pyometra is no joke-so glad your dad (and you) were so observant to catch it! ๐Ÿ’œ

misty lingle

Thanks so much for keeping it real Kathleen,December is a hard month for me,my dads been gone 3years,my brother would've been 40 on December 13th and December 6th was the anniversary of my grandpa's death,as well as it being the first year since my favorite aunt/best friend passed away,I have panic attacks,bipolar,and PTSD so it's so nice to know I'm not alone or a loser like some people try to make me feel,I also have a heart condition,type 2 diabetes,osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease,and endometriosis so sometimes I feel like one giant hot mess and I spend my life apologizing,but I love your imperfections,they give me hope!

Dee Miranda

I want to see you be more happy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ sounds cheesy but I want to see you living your best life.

war wolfy13

Honey you do you, you are human we all need a breck and have our own lives. It not just entertainment or social media that life it apart not the entirety so enjoy the reality of life and free yourself, be yourself and enjoy your life, it very short but that life so do what you can.

Diana R.

Girl, no te preocupes. We love you and respect your transparency. Thank you for the update โœจ

Mouthy Mama

Do you girl. We love you!!!

Maddy Sinca

More Kat chats in 2020 โค๏ธ love u

Joman Fakhreddine

MORE MUKBANGS WITH EMILIAAAAA

Ashley Kloet

Love you

MCP_Makeup

Take all the time you want, what really matters is your mental health. Donโ€™t feel bad for no posting videos, itโ€™s ok.
                                                  For the videos ideas, tutorial with your collections with colourpop ๐Ÿ˜

ama24

I love the favorites and make up tutes!

ISHA LUCA

In 2020 I want to see Kathleen Lights in colorful makeup ๐Ÿ™‚ doing palette bingo looks & collabing with other youtubers about makeup or random subjects because it's so fun & fresh , we all love that & you need that too ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ happy new year everyone ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

nina black

Stop being so hard on yourself…you need a break, then take a break gurl…we love you and will be here…when you take time off it needs to be guilt free so you can recharge when you need it….appreciate the update but no apology's needed…Happy New Year Kathleen ๐Ÿ’›.. oh ps…some of my fav vids are rambles…drunk colabs …and any make up look you feel like doing =p ๐Ÿ’›

Andee N

Tibi is so cutee๐Ÿฅบ

lisa LX

2020 I would want to see more intimate videos like these ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•. Fuck tradition! I just love hearing you talk about life. Not everything is perfect. We get it.

Nicole Pasia

I really appreciate you being honest and not afraid to talk about needing a break! You deserve the best Kathleen, glad you are taking time to relax ๐Ÿ’•

IRIS XU

I LOVE YOU MY GIRL!!

Maddie Greenwell

You donโ€™t need to apologise! I donโ€™t think any of your followers care. I think if they do they forget that this is your full time job! You should be taking a minimum 4 weeks off a year and donโ€™t get me started on long service leave. Please please please donโ€™t worry about it and we honestly do not mind!

Thalia Ramirez

Why do u keep apologizing for being human. Your true subscribers know your intentions! We love you!

Hannah June

you should P.R unboxings on your channel in 2020!!!

Sine761

Everything is fine girl! Take care of yourself and a happy new year! Love ya and big hug โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

V

You were gone????

j/k
                                                                          Happy New Year!!

#110608
                                                                          B J

Itโ€™s never corny…mental health is important
                                                                            You go girl!

#110609
                                                                            janet estrada

Taking a break is good! And I know youโ€™ll still feel bummed when you donโ€™t upload even if we say itโ€™s ok, a suggestion that MIGHT help is maybe uploading mini videos on IG T.V…youโ€™re self care is important. You canโ€™t be your best self if you donโ€™t care for yourself. Itโ€™s what Iโ€™m trying to remind myself as well going into 2020(:

#110610
                                                                              Elaine Kathryn

i love your tutorials! would love to see more of those in 2020!

#110611
                                                                                Valeriya Shatrova

Girl, relax. Do whatever you feel like doing. Don't worry about disappointing anyone. Family, personal life and happy state of mind are much more important. We love you! And we can wait as long as you need. Take your time, don't put that pressure on yourself. โค

#110612
                                                                                  Samantha Rose

OMG I never knew that Cornelius was Porter's daddy!!! ๐Ÿ˜ that is soooo cute!!! ๐Ÿพ

#110613
                                                                                    Teresa del Ribero Arronte

Do not feel guilty for taking some time off. Since this is kind of your job and you are a real person, you too need holidays and can go on a sick leave if you feel like it, right? We will not top liking or following you because we don't see you in two weeks! <3

#110614
                                                                                      Alicia

Love you ๐Ÿ’• thank you so much for being open with your audience. Itโ€™s appreciated more than you know

#110615
                                                                                        Nosimad

KAT CHATS!!!! and more jessi!!!! I hope we see lots of her in 2020 ๐Ÿ™‚ you guys are my fav duo ๐Ÿ’—

#110616
                                                                                          Dezzy Alexandra

Iโ€™m so sorry for everything youโ€™ve been going through. Iโ€™m glad you were able to get to the pup soon enough and take her to the vet! Have a better New Years! Also you asked what videos we would like to see, and GIRL I need to know how to use your loose pigments so pleasssee post videos using them ๐Ÿงกโœจ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!