I Transformed My Mom Into MORTICIA ADDAMS! | NikkieTutorials

Main I Transformed My Mom Into MORTICIA ADDAMS! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      I Transformed My Mom Into MORTICIA ADDAMS! | NikkieTutorials

HAPPY HALLOWEEK! This week I’ll be uploading a Halloween themed video every single day! Today MamaTutorials is joining the studio to get transformed into …

NikkieTutorials

HOW HAPPY ARE YOU THAT HALLOWEEK 2019 IS FINALLY HERE?? 🖤✨

Anonymous

Omg please do mama tutorials skin care routine, that would be amazing for my mom!

Jayleen Jauregui

Nikkie: were gonna cut your crease ! you know what that means ?
            mama tutorials: no
            nikkie: ok !

Ann Charles

she is adorable!! 😍

Elze

The Halloweek intro is EVERYTHING!

ellebangs

Aw we love a Momma Tutorials!!

nameless

mama tutorials snatched my pruik

Jolie van de Mortel

HAHAHA t nederlandse accent door t engels heen. Geweldig😂😍😍😍😍

Tina Sidhu

Mama Tutorials needs a series as well! She's so damn adorable ❤️

christopher phoun

Nikki girl I love you but girl you didn't pay your mom's house off yet?

Eef Aendekerk

OMG! 🥰 I love it When your mom tries to speak English😂 There is Always something funny 😘

Estelle Nunes

GORLLLL MA PRUIK IS FLOWN ALL THE WAY TO THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE!!!!

Jazzy’s World

My pruik has been snatched by this makeup look 🙌

Evi Rikers

Jouw moeder is echt zo'n schat! Ik verheug me altijd op video's met je moeder samen ze zijn zó leuk ❤❤

Savannah Trevino

Nikki has all that money and hasn’t bought her mom a car yet??? Wow. Sad. She has a nice ass sports car but her mom is sharing a car with someone else. Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Tom Beckers

I love your mom’s Denglish(Dutch English). 😂❤️

krliz

I loveeee your mom ❤️❤️❤️

zkdlina wikai

16:20 OMG wig in arabic is "pruika"

Rhiannon Garl-Nabarro

Nikki try and get your future hubby in drag for Halloween!!

AnnA

Hi Nikkie! Mama Tutorials needs a car! You got until Christmas to get her a nice one!

Stef van der Heijden

Make-up? ON FIRE
                                                Momma Tutorials? SWEETHEART
                                                NikkieTutorials? THE BEST
                                                Pruik? SNATCHED

riNa Shine

please Mama Tutorials skin care routine yeeeeeexcited!💕

Mariska Stoel

I love how all older Dutch mommies sound the same when speaking English. Your mom sounds EXACTLY like my grandmother and aunt when speaking English. ♡

Isaac Ivan

OMGGGG SHE'S STUNNING 🤩🤩🖤

Stef van der Heijden

15:32 that laugh HAHA

jacqueline miller

More mama tutorials Love her ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘

Jessyca Oberholzer

Nikki your mom is just too cute. Mama tutorials, skin routine video please

Um Hi ?

That Halloweek intrO HONEY.

Daniella Manning

Would absolutely love to see a mamma tutorials skincare routine 😊

Teri Hoben

Bam

Bernadette J

That mom look!

JadeyStorm Wouters

So cute how she is trying to talk perfectly English😂 MamaTutorials ik snap je hahah♡

Nakia Bell

I am so obsessed with skincare, so .I totally want to see your mom's skincare routine. Tips! Also, this video was so fun!!!!!! Mama tutorials is beautiful!

Melissa coviello

I love this!!! Mama Tutorials looks stunning as Morticia Adams!!! Please do a skin care routine of Mama she’s so cute.

#99447
                                                                          Jamie Fortin

Not to prime is a….no 🤣🤣🤣
                                                                            MamaTutorial’s facial expressions kill me. She’s so funny

#99448
                                                                            Fran Ward

Yes. Please show a mama tutorials skin care video

#99449
                                                                              Rebecca Harman

Loved this video, Nikkie! Momma Tutorials is so cute! It's adorable the way she says "Nikkie" when you say something too personal or suggestive. 😁 She looked lovely in her long black priuk. Please do a video with her about her skincare routine. 💗

#99450
                                                                                TheRealLykrie OW

Mamatutorials really snatched my “Pruik” with that morticia look 🖤

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!