i was in a car accident. (Q&A)

Main i was in a car accident. (Q&A)

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty I asked you all on IG stories for questions for this Q&A! Make sure you are following on IG to be a part of …

Weem

heeeello???? SHE CAN SINGGGG HOLY!11!11
        TALENTED!

Haifax Malik

the hoop would make u look even prettier.

Vanessa George

I empathize 150% with the curly hair experiences at salons that don’t know curly hair. I leave unhappy every single time! But kudos to you for trying to educate her. Maybe next time I’ll try the same

Heaven Johnson

Who loves her comment

Aniyla MoQail

hi lisette !! ive been watching your videos for awhile and it’s funny that you talked about the salon! i’m currently in college and that’s exactly my plan because i know how you feel so when i have my salon remember this comment!! love u❤️❤️

fipa419

Lisette's hoodie is lit. Curl gang 💕😍.
                  Love from the Philippines.

Xrysoula Manda

I couldn't relate more to the salon part 😂I went one month ago for a cut and when they started the styling process they put so muck trush in my hair and they kept touching it like there is no tomorrow just to get "volume" 😂… In the end my 3b curls we're so freezy I looked like a male lion…. I couldn't see any curl… So traumatic 😂

Xrysoula Manda

Come to Greece❤

T A

Wtf how does she have such a good voice!!!!!!👌🏻💕❤️💖

Sienna Forrest

i live in australia and tbh there is no bugs or spiders…maybe im just used to it but like everyone exaggerates it sooo much

mary k

Why are you sooo embarrassed too show your boyfriend or you trying to hog the spot light??!!!

Tim Morris

Your amazing and got that natural beauty Queen

Yasmin Rosas

Omg 😓 so I’ve been in car accidents recently 😭 I’ve had 3 accidents this year & two were a month apart 😭

Star Akbar

“I’m getting old, i don’t wanna get old” girl shut yo fine young ass up plus everybody know black don’t crack baby

Seriah Alexus

Fellow youtuber here!!! but umm sis your voice is 🔥 i'm waiting for the single to drop

Breaza Bum

Go balayage for your hair like a natural blonde brown balayage would look great

Kayla Katherine

it's so weird that you have 2.41 mil subscribers but less than 100K views ):

Kimoy Edmondson

🇯🇲

Ceara Lynne

Car accidents are very, very scary. So glad to hear and see that you’re okay! 🖤

J A M E S

I like your hoodie 🥶

Tyler Snead

Ummm why have you been hiding that singing voice all this time ???

Della Modeste

I've been in a car accident and totally get how you're feeling. Dealing with all the legal stuff after suffering such a trauma both physically and mentally is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. You'll get through it though ❤

Anna Nicole

“I feel like I would lowkey, actually die” girl what?🤣

InTheGlow135

I really want that sweatshirt 💙 curl gang!!!Australia is awesome and I ended up taking a shower with a spider. I thru a shampoo bottle at it!!!! Ugh!!! But Oz is beautiful definitely go. But the best is New Zealand!!!

Precious Turner

I love that comment get married first then have children somebody need to tell my classmates that they just graduated from high school 3 years ago and they pregnant and got babies

Alexis Gordon-Martin

Sending love from Jamaica!!!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!