I'M BACK to TESTING New MAKEUP

Main I'M BACK to TESTING New MAKEUP

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      I'M BACK to TESTING New MAKEUP

I’m so excited to put to the test a bunch of new product! Preorder the TEXTURED NEUTRALS Restock for $48 and receive guaranteed shipping no later than …

Christine Parsons

I want a Tati merch hoodie that says "Are you joking me?" and another one that says "Blends like a dream!".

Sabrina Borg

You seem so happy Tati, great to see you doing so well 😁 I got a good start to my day by watching your video ☺️😘

Jessy Guzman

Love the way your hair looks here, did you just get a cut?

Amina Najim

Beautifuuuul

Iwannalookgoodat54

Can you try Shaanxo’s new palette?

Melissa B

Congratulations on the success of your palette!! I can't wait for mine to arrive! ❀

Leyka You velez

I mean the whole look is bombbbb

Bo Elle

I love the idea of the palette and I'm currently debating with myself if I can once again afford customs and duty fees. Paying for the products is one thing, but the fees are ~50% of the original price and I'm poor. But I want this so badly πŸ˜… Can't someone gift me the pallette as a Christmas present? 🀢🎁

Animegirl1823 J

I can’t wait till I can get it it sold out by the time I woke up

Ivonne Ortiz

Tati make's me want long hair again. ❀

asdfghjaderene

17:33 is such a MOOD

Lovlilayla

Did she said how well this look wore throughout the day?

Nataly Vargas

I love the video but not the lighting

Orelafter

Tati do a $1 store makeup challenge from DAISO!

Hope Helbig

Did she just compare a high end foundation to a low end one?πŸ€”

Abba Foster

makeup looks fantastic.

shelley S

legit can not get over and can not stop staring at how flawless your skin looks in this video

jackie reinstedler

Your palette is BEAUTIFUL!! and the organization is one of a kind, like you❀

Kassie Rose

I love this look!!!! Stunning!!!!

zahoo reyaa

I miss her Snow White hand mirror.. Or is it beauty and beast? πŸ€”πŸ€”

Mattison Young

How is Tati THIS gorgeous!?!? SHES A GODDESS

Chonvee Heng

Any videos that is literally only 20 to 30 minutes full face makeup with your eye palette?

Kiah Shute

Life goal: meet Tati and have her do my makeup. You always look so flawless and gorgeous when you do your makeup (and also without makeup too). So talented πŸ˜πŸ™Œ

Morgan Saxion

Omg she is so happy and hyper I LIVE for it 😍

Kate_Kosmo

*OMG I DIED AT "I'M PACKAGING OUR P'S & OUR D'S!"*

Posh Po

Scott where u been Man it’s been to long. Thx Tati xx

Mica Allen

whenever Tati does the Scott Barnes technique, she looks SOOOO BOMB!!!!

Sarah Latham

I am living for your energy in this video!! Yes girl get your glow on!

thithy1000

I would love to make a suggestion.
                                                                First, your palette looks gorgeous, but practically (and me personally) I would only use 1/2 to 2/3 of the pallet consistently, while ignoring the rest.

What I'd love to see are quads of each column. Specifically I want a quad of the lightest cream shade, in all its finishes.

This way, while I wait for you to come out with another palette (hopefully something similar but with purples!!!!) I can enjoy the shadows and you don't have to formulate anything new.

I feel like you would sell so many monochromatic quads!

Claudia Valdivia

I just got your palette in the mail I can’t wait to play with it!!!

Marlen Murland

we all get Tati is busy, but no more mon., wed., fri. videos?? is the schedule changing??
                                                                    xoxo πŸ’•

Marianna B.

OBSESSED with the palette, Tati!!! So good!!!! The glitters simply don't move or fall out once they are on your eyelid!!! And the Sequin finish shadows are fairy dust!!!!!!!!

Diane DeMasi

Another great video. What brand and color is that polish? Loving it!

Alex Young

You look incredible! Like more so than usual? 😍🀩❀️

#102580
                                                                          Jennifer Decker

I’m a huge Nikki’s Joy fan!

#102581
                                                                            Amie De Angelis

I love the lashes!! Ok i loved everything on her too lol

#102582
                                                                              S P

I must have been one of the lucky last to get my palette, I just got it in the mail today. FINALLY, a palette without the OBNOXIOUS colors in it. I'm 54…so, yeah, this is very nice and very wearable. Love the lay flat, and that lovely mirror. Can't wait to play with it. Congratulations young lady on a perfect first palette! (So very soft and malleable…I need to STOP playing with it and use it!)

#102583
                                                                                Emily Doan

please do a skincare routine vid !! πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

#102584
                                                                                  ASMRMagic

I just received the Textured Neutrals palette this morning, so this video was perfectly timed πŸ™‚ The palette is really gorgeous, the sequin shades are even prettier than they looked on screen and I can't wait to try all the shades out properly πŸ™‚ Also, the palette was really well protected in recyclable packaging and there were no import fees to the UK, which was a bonus πŸ™‚ ❀️

#102585
                                                                                    MizzBrah

Damn is she beautiful or what…

#102586
                                                                                      Aria Jade

God I love you. I need like.half the items you out on, love how it turned out!!!

#102587
                                                                                        Estefania Maxfield

Hi, Tati! Can you please test out Makeup REMOVERS? Which works best?

#102588
                                                                                          Amy O’Keefe

Why does it look like she has 5 volumns in the background???

#102589
                                                                                            Paula Domenech

scott with your palette is going to be a dream

#102590
                                                                                              Rayray Correa

You should do another Snapchat picks my makeup

#102591
                                                                                                Gail Doughty

I live in England and just received my palette today. Can't wait to play with it tomorrow xx think it's going to be a sparkling kind of day tomorrow xx yay! So exciting xxx 😘

#102592
                                                                                                  Raw _ Beauty

Why are her straps always sooo jacked up!? 🀬😭

#102593
                                                                                                    Phoebee Smith

I like your pallet but I’m still super excited that you are testing more products that’s why we love you!!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!