"I'm Surprised She Even Has a Fiancé From the Way She Dresses!"| Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

Main "I'm Surprised She Even Has a Fiancé From the Way She Dresses!"| Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      "I'm Surprised She Even Has a Fiancé From the Way She Dresses!"| Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

Stacy Ballard wants her mother’s approval during her bridal consultation, but the two have very different tastes in wedding dresses. Catch Say Yes to the Dress …

SLYTHERIN CUNT

Everyone in this video is over weight. No hate just an observation. Being big must come with that accent lmao

Ninjaar

with her budget i thought that they would put her in more flattering dresses

SOUMI MAJUMDER

damn she is tall😍…and the most beautiful thing about her is her Confidence.

Abino Rose

Y'all watch the whole video before commenting….. dont hate the bride or the mother… gosh…

P S

The mother literally has the same body type as the bride

Sadie Ostafin

I love how the mom only cries when she has lace on

Elizabeth Heard

Why are they putting her in strapless! It doesn’t flatter her

Giss Mary Thomas

I have seen the third dress many times but when she put that dress on all I could think was that she looks so perfect in it.

Lucy H

I feel like all of those dresses would have looked better with some kind of straps or sleeves. Plus it would have supported her bust and made her feel more comfortable.

sha yoga

When was this shot?

yukio shirazawa

I think that 2nd Dress was much beautiful! Maybe because I have seen that 3rd one a million times now. 😁

Sally

Love this bride she is so fun

kirsty Penman

I would be ditching the mother if she doesn't have anything nice to say. A lot of women these days are curvy. Her mother isn't exactly size 6 herself. So she should just her mouth and take a look at herself in the mirror and have a hard look at herself

Lola

hourglass figure where?

Cath Chen

Stacey’s mum needs to stop criticizing her daughter; she’s beautiful the way she is!

Yasmeena Obeidat

1,330 view 26 comments 193 likes and 2 dislikes damn I’m early

shivangi rai

I loved the first dress better on her!!

Lucia Ashantewaa

At long last mama cried

Kk dragon

The dress in the thumbnail looked like a curtain lol

Kk dragon

The dresses they put on her did not flatter her! With her budget they could of tried harder or atlest gave her different options!!

winkle bird

Her mum is not good looking at all but she have time to pick on the younger better looking version of herself wow lol

Bateman Furfur

That's why i went without my mother

Victoria Castelino

This show is 🔥❣️

Fariha Siddiqui

She looks beautiful!

Rori Mcleod

Love this show ❤️❤️

Ishita singh

Me already eye rolling because of the unecessary drama this version and og version has 🙄😑

Deepa D’cruz

The second dress was gorgeous with blings 😍 but it gave her a top heavy shape. The third dress was simple but the shape was too good ⌛😍😍

shanaya sharma

she is really beautiful 💜

Pop Gems

Dress 2 looked much better on her than dress 3.

Gayathri Manoj

In my personal opinion, I think a princess gown would have been the best for her🤔🤔

maryam bibi

4:14
                                                                    Your mama’s crying 😂

The Broken Artist

No one cares if you're first or not.

Gayathri Manoj

I am Soo in love with this channel…. And I am from India

Marie Valerie Adobo

What a lovely choice💖

#35523
                                                                          nishita datar

Second lol

#35524
                                                                            DR PHIL IS MY MUM

first

#35525
                                                                              Clo Clo

First

#35526
                                                                                Faith Fuimaono

First I love this channel ❤️❤️💕

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!