Introducing Suzie’s Own Acrylic Brush & File Kit ❤️

Main Introducing Suzie’s Own Acrylic Brush & File Kit ❤️

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Introducing Suzie’s Own Acrylic Brush & File Kit ❤️

I have designed a Professional Quality Acrylic Brush and File Kit that is available to everyone, both DIY’s and Pro’s! Visit my online store to purchase yours.

Nail Career Education

My Professional Quality Acrylic Brush and File Kit is available to everyone, both DIY’s and Pro’s! Visit my online store to purchase yours.
        https://store.nailcareer.com
        Also check out my Signature Series ‘Nuke It’ Apron😀

mademoisellekaya

This set is looking so Pretty❣ Congratulations Suzie & Cameraman 🎉🤗

Destinee Collins

Omg that sanding sponge 💜😩😭

Leah Elaine

WHOA!!!….. thats expensive for 1 brush and a few files, Definitely not for the average person doing home nails😕. In Australian dollars thats $130 + shipping. Not many people would use the really fine smoothing file on bare nails. Very dissapointed at the price point.

Buni

Congratulations on this launch <3

Tina Jessop

Hi love all your videos have watched for years. Do you sell the brush pm it's own and do you ship to UK? Xx

Shayne Davies

Love you Suzie but I loved the cat in the Back round 😂♥️😻

Deondra Rickard

Suzie gurll you should come out with an e-file that would be great

Jenn_Ai Sora

Susie these files and brush look nice and all, but nearly $90 US (plus whatever cost of shipping will be) is outrageously high for 5 (disposable?) files and a brush. As a nail tech in the United States, I can get a high quality brush and set of files for less than half of this price, actually probably even a quarter of this price to be honest.🙁 Please consider pricing this more reasonably, trying to make that high of a profit and charging such a ridiculously high price for these items, especially as your first for sale products ever, is pretty distasteful. You are pushing some boundaries of your viewers by pricing yourself so non-competitively for your first product. I hope you will reconsider the price. Take care

Duda Almeida

Suzie, I’m so proud of you! 😭🥺✊🏻

Tracy Albert

Suzie, thank you so much for finally bringing your set available for purchase. I just placed my order and looking forward to using this kit. I have been watching your videos for awhile now and feel you are very helpful and informative. Thanks for all the great videos and creating this kit.

cchannahboo

I have a genuine question for the nail techs out there. Is this a normal price for a brush? I know the files cost hardly anything so the kit price is basically the price of the brush. I tried googling high quality acrylic nail brushes and couldn't find anything near this price for a single brush. Thanks!

Anjola Adeboye

Can we see a video using your new kit please! Just to see tips, tricks, and how to use your specific set. Would be appreciated 😊😊

meeshnicolep

I’m so happy for you Suzie! That’s amazing! I wish I did acrylic, but I can appreciate that those are very nice files, and a very nice brush. I enjoy seeing the kitty sleeping in the back ground. Is that Critter? Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Csteff30

can I use the brushes with polygel?

ahildenhall1

A huge congratulations Suzie. Your brush and file set is fab, love the colour of the brush! Do you ship internationally?

cutelatinagirl

Sorry Susie, but I couldn't hear a single word you said. I was too busy whispering at the beautiful sleepy cat behind you! 😹😹😻😻

Shabbylicious by Liza

Love the cat

George Claire

I wish I could afford this kit

Chayrel Monzon

I’m in love with your new line ? Would please put a gel brush, that’s what I’m learning with for right now. I’m dying to order the set, but I don’t use acrylic :(..

AmethystJade9394*

I'm excited about this kit, but I've got to admit, I was admiring the huge fluffy kitty in the back. So gorgeous!

Congratulations on designing your own kit!

Kayla Reynolds

Congratulations Suzie! I never really comment but I've been enjoying your content for a long time. You are such a great teacher and so inspirational. And the packaging of your kit is so beautiful! Love all the little details!

Danaberries

Congratulations Suzie!! So excited for you!

Joy Veneman

Omg I just saw the price is she serious?? Does the brush sing or something? For that price it better do more then just help put product on.

cloud nine

so proud of you, suzie!!! if i’m remembering right, you’ve been working on this for a long time now. it’s nice to see it ready for purchase!!! 🥰🥰🥰

CURTISJACOB

Congrats!!!

Sarah Maria

Congratulations Suzie and I can’t stop looking at your kitty in the back ground…sooo cute!!

mszoomy

The tube it all comes in can be blinged out and used as a hand rest

mszoomy

Your kitty is chillaxin in the background. I guess since you aren't throwing things on the floor he or she felt safe to hang around. Nice set, would like to have one with a brush for gel. I'm a DIYer and started doing gel/poly gel recently.

Rie Moses

I've been on the hunt for a new brush. The one you have designed looks fab. Be sure to let us know if you plan to sell them separately. 🙂

David’s Hair Design Essex

All ordered. so excited to get my goodies. i am in uk.

Kaylin Taylor

I dont know how much nail brushes normally go for but I do know files are pretty cheap so this seems pretty expensive. I can tell you put alot of work into this but I think 40 dollars is alot more reasonable

Ntokozo Khanyile

do you deliver in South Africa.

THE HEALTHY HAPPY HELPER

Congratulations on the new set Suzie!!!! I’m very happy for you. The little details are beautiful and really set the brush apart. ♥️♥️♥️

However we NEED more kitty shots in the videos! He is so adorable and the perfect attention thief 😂. Seriously though you Cameraman and Critter make a beautiful team.

#85922
                                                                          okaykid

Wow!! So pround of you!! Congratulations on this big step!!!!

#85923
                                                                            Charlene Hon

Hi Suzi
                                                                              Shout out from South Africa! I just love watching your videos.

#85924
                                                                              Andrea Villegas

Halfway through the video and I barely notice the kitty🥺

#85925
                                                                                Madeye

I'd love to support you Suzie, but for $185 Aussie dollars I just can't justify it, I'm sorry!

#85926
                                                                                  J Chung

the cat at 5:40 im so soft

#85927
                                                                                    Valery Quesada

I home she sent Jenna a pr package with these so we can get another acrylic nail video

#85928
                                                                                      Abegail Theresa

Wish you could buy em separate. Or just the brush and the files all by them selves. I’m surprised to see I’m not the only one who thinks they are too pricey. I went to the site to see how much it was, would be nice if she said how much they are on here. Wahhh. Guess I ain’t getting em, even I love Susie I just can’t right now especially with money being super tight.

#85929
                                                                                        Apple Head Lover_

I never noticed the fecking cat in the back😂it’s so cute❤️

#85930
                                                                                          Tanya C

Nail file sets can be bought for less than 10 $ and a good brush for 15$. This is more than 3 times as much for no reason.

#85931
                                                                                            Zoe Baér

Congratulations on this huge accomplishment! I'm so proud of you.

#85932
                                                                                              Tanya C

90$ for a brush and 5 files is very high.

#85933
                                                                                                CINDY

OMG i had to watch this video a few times LOL cause your 'furry overlord' in the background had me in bliss…….will go and check out your new product. Will you be producing a gel brush?

#85934
                                                                                                  Melissa T.

Yay!! I don't even do nails or get mine done but I LOVE your channel so much. You are so talented and calming to watch. Congratulations!

#85935
                                                                                                    SPARKLE unicorn 2.0

Hi suzie i love you so much. Your vids help me alot with my nails. Can you please do a review on the kiss GEL nail kit please i dont know if i should buy it or not??

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!