Is DAMN GIRL Really It, Tho?!? Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara Review | Jackie Aina

Main Is DAMN GIRL Really It, Tho?!? Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara Review | Jackie Aina

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Is DAMN GIRL Really It, Tho?!? Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara Review | Jackie Aina

Hey guys! Too Faced just recently launched a new mascara, their newest one since they’re cult-like Better Than Sex was born, it’s called DAMN GIRL and today …

dramatic_ eyesgloz

Nice it loooooooks amazing I guess better than sex mascara was good but too clumpy too

Jenny VanderPas

She said that was two coats? lol My mascara always flakes because my eyelashes are so long that they hit against my glasses.

flying underpants

“OnE cOaT”
            Sis I saw you coat ur lashes (and back coat them) like 50x 💀😂😂

Lady Naja

For me, the better than sex didn’t work because my eyes are naturally watering more throughout the day. I don’t mean constantly streaming but I know that with the environment I work in, my eyes are definitely producing more moisture which caused the ‘flaking’ … I literally would look like a panda as my under eyes would have mascara under them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Alyssa

You look great even without falsies I’m jello!

Autumn Williams

Ok but why did she just call me out about watching a lot of her videos lately and not be subscribed yet 😂

kjvffgjjcdd

I didn't even looked at the mirror until you mentioned. I don't feel like it's that important

Ken La genie

Why would I want to keep to the mascara? I love listening to you

monee ladson

sheesh look like ur wearing falsies 😍😫

IlanaB101

The tutorial I never knew I needed

Sea Mee

My eyelashes r long so this brush is too much.

Mikeya Young

jackie what app do you use for editing your videos? you should make a video 😭

Madame Jean

It looks like you have falsies, oh wow

Blue

I envy you for those amazing lashes 💙💙

Teni Giokabari

Mascara for the mole..😂took me back to '96!

Sea Mee

I normally wear better than sex mascara waterproof, but now I love essence princess lashes the black and pink tube. This makes my eyelashes look beautiful.❤️🙌🏻👏🏻

susana lopez

I think i blink a lot then

Kerryandrea

Absolutely flex your lash curl! I would if I could, but if mine were any more lifeless, I’d look like Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street. They need zero gravity and a direct phone call to jesus to have any upward curl. Lash perms changed my life 😂 Thanks for the review, going to give it a shot!

Emily Lovesmakeup

The better than sex mascara never worked for me. I don’t have long lashes to begin with and it didn’t do anything for them. I want to try this and see if it’s better.

Tabara Lo

Is that skin glowing or is the glow skinning 🤩🤩🤯 ???

rije mitchell

That glitter on the lid had me QUAKING

Caressa Renee

I know we are here for the mascara but your face was 🔥🔥 after all those hours😍

Vanetta Abayomi-Cole

I liked the video before Jackie had time to say her name 😂

Regus Streeter

I wanna know when we are getting a Juvia place review ?

Audrey armsey

“Ilikeitlikethatsheworkindatbackdontknowhowtoactslowmotionformeh”

Linda Mitchell

I love wavy hair on you. This mascara made your lashes look amazing. I need to give it a try because I never wear falsies. Jackie, don't worry about the mirror. It doesn't distract from your content.

Kristan Waterman

Oh my goodness I do the exact same thing when it comes to picking at my mascara

msveeip

That Cover FX pallet had me triggered…SINCE BOXYCHARM DECIDED I WAS FAIR, WHEN I CLEARLY FILLED OUT MY BEAUTY PROFILE TWICE!!! I'm not bitter though😒

Brianna M

I died when she checked her invisible watch 😂💀

Neslii GM Mesllitoo

Jackie: She is ………… THICC

Me:🤨😂😝🤔😋😉( just got emotional)

Tatiyana Sutherland

I was bout to say Auntie Jackie forgot to re-expose her mole

Clarissa Balandrano

Anyone know if it’s waterproof

anna james

Best beauty YouTuber by far

candy Mathers

Thank god we have Jackie and Chloe morello every other beauty guru is shit

#65338
                                                                          roxanne gold

that mascara makes it look like falsies, i love it🤩

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!