Is the $500 DYSON Straightener Worth It?? | FAB or FAIL #WithMe

Main Is the $500 DYSON Straightener Worth It?? | FAB or FAIL #WithMe

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

Is the $500 DYSON Straightener Worth It?? | FAB or FAIL #WithMe

Today I’ll be doing a VERY highly requested #FabOrFail product review on the #Dyson Corrale Hair #Straightener! This flat iron has the ability to be used …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Would you pay $500 for a hair straightener?? Comment below! ✅Shop ALL of my Hairitage Products at Walmart HERE: https://shopstyle.it/l/bcn9T 💋's -Mindy

SammyandDavid

No. Why pay 500$ is ridiculous.

Soumia Saoudi

Ilove the islam

Penny Holt

I could tell at the end that the GHD had a smoother finish than the Dyson. The Dyson side looked like it was a little static.

sunny

Left on. is smoother bcos u used your right hand to apply proper pressure on it. Pressure applied with left hand may not be that good

Joanna Garcia

Good review

Heather Gusler

I have just discovered your hair care line in the past month and WOW! I admit I was drawn in by the beautiful packaging but then noticed that it’s free of the nasty chemicals. I started with just the shampoo and conditioner and now I have repurchased those and purchased the leave in conditioner spray, the oil, the hair mask, the hair spray and dry shampoo and each product has blown me away. Everyone else’s hair has gone downhill during this quarantine but mine has improved exponentially! I have super straight, thin, fine hair with damaged ends but now my hair is smooth and shiny and my breakage has stopped. I’m so so happy but on top of that… the smell! It’s amazing! My husband and my daughter constantly want to smell my hair. It’s so good. I hope you’ll consider doing a body spray and/or lotion with the same scent. Is there a heat protectant in the line that I missed?

Unyamurdle

GHD looks better in my opinion

kayla russell

I have tried every flat iron brand there is and I have to say I will only ever use Hot Tools. Every Chi I ever owned broke within months and I wasn’t a fan of ghd or T3. The Hot Tools ones are easy to use, they don’t pull the hair, you can curl your hair, they can get very hot, and they’re not expensive. $500 for any hair product is too much

Karuna Nathan

Can you tell us which straightener you use for curls?

Bri Baker

I got the Dyson about a month ago and absolutely love it. I don’t spend nearly as long straightening my hair as I did before.

Ryan and Debra Dunaway

Please try the chi hair straightener!!!!!!

Adalyn Renee

They don’t have to worry if it’s worth it or not, they’ve got money to spare 💵

Hannah B

Wow the shine difference

Hannah B

70 minutes for it to charge is a lot. Imagine if you use it in a salon

Hannah B

Why is your hair not curly ????? I f

A MM

Where do you get Paislys clothes from they are soooo cute??

Destiny Price

Could you review the t3 line

Caitlin Miller

The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium is under $100 and it’s amazing!! Adjustable temp, thin, lightweight & quick! I’ve had mine for about 5 years and it’s still in great condition!

S S

Dyson is very proud of their products. I would not spend $500 for a flat iron.

E Kearney

I would not pay 500$ for any hair tool. I love your family and all your videos!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Ashley Cummings

Can you review the brilliance New York straightener?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!