JANUARY FAVORITES | 2020

Main JANUARY FAVORITES | 2020

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      JANUARY FAVORITES | 2020

HEY, GUYS! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I share all of my fav beauty products from the month of January with you guys! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for …

Melissa Petzer

Please do a lip liner collab with Colourpop!

Klara Z.

Love the background! Hope february will treat you better❤️

Daniel Brylka

Porter, estás podrío, mi hermano! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hilary Wong

Am I the only one who noticed those amazing GALAXY NAILS?!!!!!

Kiran S

Omg Kathleen you look so gorgeous, love this make up look!😍

Jennifer H.K.

Kathleen should come out with a perfume! 🤩 in collaboration with RawBeautyKristi so we all smell like rich babies 😍😁

Bianca Vargas

I wish she would do a house tour!! 😭😭😔

Blovee3

Your hair looks so good!

Yolimar

I love the new look of the beauty/filming room. I know that must of took a toll mentally as I hate change myself. But I’m proud of you for going through with it.

Misty Parsons

Another great Monthly Favorites video!!
                          Hope you’re doing well!! Love you, Kathleen!!💖😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ⚡️✨⚡️

DianaQuezada

are your little twinkling lights still going to be a part of your backgrounds because they define you :(!

Emily Kerryn

look up moonglow.com they are moon jewelry of the date you put in so its could be a bday it could be a death day it could be a celebration day anything any date it shows the moon on tht date….necklaces earrings bracelets rings everything

Daren May

i love you so muchh! lots of love from Vienna 💝

Nuttinee Tangjitchareon

Please don't stop doing favorite video ever! I love og content so much.

aijala thao

Why do you give me Shakira vibes 🥴❤️ love you mama

jackie Fuller

Kathleen you should make your own perfume!! ❤️ or just another perfume video? I miss them so much!

Marisa Paul

do a valentine’s day look! please 🥰

ProjectVodka

the “replica” perfume is actually by Maison Margiela as stated on the bottle 😂 Replica is the name of that collection of perfumes

Laura Pezold

I wanna know if Kathleen still loves burts bees toasted cinnamon blush as much as she used to lol

Jasmine Garcia

Kat you should try the Clinique Almost Lipstick in the shade Black Honey! It’s like the Glossier one, but no scent! I think you’ll love it!

Ayanna Griffin

The glossie lipstick does smell like a desert storm , but in the worst way. Like sand ,clay and dry air

hh love

Who has liked the video before watching it? Me💁🏻‍♀️

Tod Hudson

Nice hair kat

lizzy shmizzie

Omg I love that plaid pink blazer on you it looks so nice. Sorry if that is not what it's called

Regina Marie Garcia

Love the new set up 👌😘

Jen Rodriguez

the bloopers at the end w porter I CANTTTJTJDJSJDJDJ 😭😭😭😭😭

Raquel K

The laneige cream skin toner & moisturizer is amazing for dry skin!! Happy to see you post 💕

Shelly Roy

Aaand just bought the Pat McGrath lipstick on sale for $20 on Sephora!,

Fanni Madaras

Honestly 2020 january was the best time for me in years

Hannah Aplin

kathleen’s beauty is so underrated. she’s so gorgeous!! inside and out !!!!❤️❤️

Jiselle Alvarez

You looks beautiful omg ! I need your hair color

Aracely Del Hierro

Please do a makeuo tutorial on this look, se te ve hermosoooooooo

Jamie J

HAHAHA I loved your bloopers! When u tried to get the fart out of your nostrils I about died! LOL

dguti

But are your plants real ?!?!? That's the true question

#113759
                                                                          Katz World

Why do you give me CEO vives with that blazer. You look beautiful. Thanks for sharing…

#113760
                                                                            Ursula Hansen

Thank you for sharing your favorites ❤❤❤ Love your personality and reviews. Much love and respect 💃

#113761
                                                                              Lesleyxox

I do not like to pretend January never happened my birthday is this month duh so no I don't agree with you lol

#113762
                                                                                Lupe Fernandez

Yes ma'am. January did NOT happen

#113763
                                                                                  Alanna Duke

I’ve been using the physicians formula vintage rose blush too! The color is just amazing!!! Never had a color like that! It’s like a bronzy blush! The texture is amazing and it smells good!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!