JEFFREE STAR X MORPHE vs ALIEXPRESS!! *awkward* + MORPHE FLUIDITY FOUNDATION & JAMES CHARLES PALETTE

Main JEFFREE STAR X MORPHE vs ALIEXPRESS!! *awkward* + MORPHE FLUIDITY FOUNDATION & JAMES CHARLES PALETTE

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

JEFFREE STAR X MORPHE / MORPHE FLUIDITY FOUNDATION REVIEW AND WEAR TEST / JAMES CHARLES PALETTE REVIEW AND WEAR TEST …

Pretty Pastel Please

Shoutout to Kenzie for her amazing eyeshadow tutorial that I followed using the James Charles Palette! Check out her channel and show her some love 😍https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JDDFr5BwB8

Caity Chiz

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

justina.snow

my mind: β€˜52 minutes?? Are you crazy??’
    my finger: presses the play button

I so appreciate your dedication to this comparison, other reviewers should watch and learn! Because taking a glimpse of brushes still laying in a box and saying β€˜yep, they’re all the same as Aliexpress ones’ is not a descent measurment of similarities.

Sibylle Bloemen

great video, love the honest reviews!

Jennifer Dunlap

Freaking love the bird

Abby Miles

Could you do a pastel style swap with Alexa Poletti?

Emily h

I lost it when you asked Archie what he thought and he just gave the sassiest look ever

Skull_Of_ Death19

On your Instagram

Skull_Of_ Death19

Give me the stuffffff

Savy D

This was Archie’s face when he saw they were the same brush set 7:00 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Naughty Kitten 13

This was so much fun to watch!

Kate_Kosmo

I love these brushes and the sponges are awesome, especially the little ones work great under the eye and nose contour/baking. Archie is so cute trying to copy you and use the brushes on your face lol.

Justine Boggs

"Any minute now..the dark lord will come for us." I died πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Odd Eyes94

I actually use Hard Candy, It Cosmetics and Black Moon makeup. And I buy my brushes in bulk from Rosegal, Wish, Aliexpress, and Ebay. Recently started buying a few pallets from Hottopic because they work surprisingly well.

Samantha L

I LOVE the part where Archie is hitting the scale πŸ˜‚ I love him so much wow.

Charley Bartolo

Im not a person that comments often but thanks for honesty and cruelty free advocacy. Pets deserve the best care and it really shows in your video's how much love and delicacy you have for Archie!

Emma Roberts

omg i love kenzie. She was Ariel at Disneyworld. What a job

Gabrielle Maimon

who else is loving Alex's nails!!!!!!!

Amanda Martin

i wanted that brush set so bad it was already sold out

Ruiki Toji

Who else said β€œbless you” when little Archie sneezed XD

This review is so thorough and omg I love Archie !!!!

Blue Strawberry

I love your channel !!

Erica McElrath

I don’t have a instagram πŸ˜” but would follow you if i did πŸ’•

Hapito

Hi, that metal part between the bristles and the handle is called the Pharrell.

Skye Karn

I also have the jeffree brush kit and I didn’t have the same problem with the highlight brush but I did go in with a heavier hand and used a sweeping almost buffing motion. That might help?

Tessa rain

I think the jeffree side was better but thats just me

Christy Dunlap

ALL brushes that have a that certain name like the "brow brush" LOOK THE SAME! DO THEY NOT? Just because they have a similar look doesn't mean they're the same one thing you have to know about Ali EXPRESS is THEY COPY OFF OF WHAT AND WHO IS THE MORE POPULAR NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! YOU FOOLISH LITTLE GIRL

Michelle Martin

Archie helping her contour was adorable!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

cedardryad

Archie is probably a better make up artist than myself.

Sherrie xx

The close ups at the end were brilliant!! Everyone needs to do this!!! But I think they’re too scared πŸ˜‚

Sherrie xx

The close ups at the end were brilliant!! Everyone needs to do this!!! But I think they’re too scared πŸ˜‚

Ashley Zoe

I enjoyed this video so much more because of Archie! Full-on lol-ed the whole way through XD

Elizebeth Fox

Ah, love your honesty!!!! I was so excited for this one.
    You and Archie will never be canceled. πŸ’•

Luna From Saturn

Honestly, based on solely the price, I think the AliExpress brushes were better. But that being said, if you’re willing to spend a little more, the morphe brushes will probably last longer!

Jaydi TheHuman

That Archie scream is me when my eyebrows look like distant cousins rather than sisters πŸ™‚

Sabrina Purchase

Archie is the most adorable thing in the world. 😭😍

Karla Ramirez

You have to review boomoutlet!! ❀️❀️

Christsflower

It’s one thing to be Jeffrey Star approves, but it’s another thing to be Pretty Pastel approved. πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸ’

Zoe M

I absolutely love how much detail you went into when comparing the brushes I have the cheaper brushes from amazon and love them!!
    Shout out to Archie I love reading all his captions!!!! Xxx❀️

Joanna B

gimme brushes!

Amalia Rosa

Can you do a video on how to edit

Diana BOSS

Awesome! (':

Rou

"Didnt realize how white i am." Gurl! Preach. This ginger can relate. Especially when it comes to contour. Ever thought to do wish vs aliexpress of same items?

Nefy

That punching sound when archie is twatting the scale…oh god i died of laughter

Emily !

Theory: could the morphe powder be throwing off the highlighter? I feel like sometimes my highlight performs differently over a very powdered base

Alice Ribeiro

This part = the ferrule

Meme Lord

I wish I had the money to spend on nicer brushes

Linda C.

🐦🐦🐦🐦 I LOVE THE BIRD AND HE STAYS!!!!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜„ I AGREE 😍😍

Melissa Owens

Also…psstt…u have 40 yr old subs!!!

Camilla Bergmann

This was the first video I'm watching of yours, and I love that you can be so concentrated while having a bird on you

Lokaikell Jean

Your brows are getting more and more good! <3

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!