JLo's MAKEUP ARTIST Spills Beauty Secrets

Main JLo's MAKEUP ARTIST Spills Beauty Secrets

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      JLo's MAKEUP ARTIST Spills Beauty Secrets

Scott Barnes is BACK to teach some of his BEST MAKEUP TIPS and to show off his new Palettes! xo’s ~ Tati SUBSCRIBE TO SCOTTS YOUTUBE CHANNEL …

Meghan Kelly

what lashes??

Samantha Lubitz

When Scott put that blush on with the amplifier I literally DIED it's so gorgeous!!!

modtomodern

That man is plucked, tucked, toasted and roasted. Way too tight don't make it right. Step back from the lip fillers. Scary.

Amna Nadeem

These 2 are just LOVE. WE LOVE YOU GUYS. STAY FRIENDS FOREVER OKAY. UGH

Here To Make It Clear

If Scott releases a makeup palette it should be called β€œI Don’t Know Her”

Thandi80 Mtungwa

I love Tati i adore Scott, they are both amazing πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Miss Becca

OMG you look Victoria Beckham i looooove the look… I waaant thanks tati thanks scott…. 😍😍😍

Jay Perez

Scott is lookin'….. a little puffy. Prolly just had his face done too

C – Roses

Oh my goodness so cute! Loved the banter this was the best! πŸ˜„β˜Ί

Giselle Zepeda

Love this look !! I need that lip combo!!

prudence brady

I love the Scott Barnes and Tati love fest!

Bex Beauty

such a great duo. i enjoy all your vids together <3

Jullia Belmonte

I love this friendship so much!!!!

sari wh

I like that look….

Victoria DH

Tati can you test more of LUXURY PRODUCTS. Thanks and love ❀️ you!!!

Rupert Quijano

What eyelash is used?

Ki2elegance LLC

Mica needs to be ethically sourced

Lana Wana

Will it ever go to sephora? If so, I'm getting everything.

Ali Schoonover

Honestly if I could afford every single Scott Barnes product, I would. That would be a dream. He’s such a master😫

Vicki C

I so enjoyed this video with Scott. Obviously he’s talented but I really liked his personality and how genuine he is.

Rupert Quijano

πŸ’‹

Rupert Quijano

πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ€΄πŸ½

Sarah Geddie Stallings

He’s literally amazing at his job.

J WONG

omg I'm sooo gonna try and recreate this look! its so delicious ughhh love it

Umi Halimah

Scott's my favorite too

Maritza Arteaga

I love Scott so much!

carol giacobbe

I’d like to see one of you do makeup for the mature face over 50, please

Leia Jiang

Holiday collection pls

Johnnie Robertson

Why does Scott look high?

Geneva

YESSSS TATI AND SCOTT. I’ve been signed up for Scott’s mailing list for AGES and been searching for reviews on all of his new launches and I hadn’t found anything yet! THANK YOU FOR THIS

sunny rainbow

When's the restock??!?!

Let’s Talk Beauty

LOVE LOVE this look! You look GORGEOUS…..as usual!

Rachelle Kates

Terrified of that nose contour and then BAM her face was snatched, balanced and PERFECT! SNATURAL!!!

Shireen Rooker

Scott's ego actually kills me

#104607
                                                                          lamb hasni

TATI! Can u send a palette to @denitslava please! I really want to see her use ur palette! She's my fav eyemakeup youtuber, she's so talented! and you are amazing tooooo mama! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ saving money to buy ur palette too 😍😍 lots of love from malaysia!

#104608
                                                                            Samantha Millerbis

Oh my god it’s perfection

#104609
                                                                              SamJam FX

I really really want to get your pallette for an Xmas gift, when can we order again?!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!