JLo’s Makeup Artist Transforms My Sister Erika …

Main JLo’s Makeup Artist Transforms My Sister Erika …

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      JLo’s Makeup Artist Transforms My Sister Erika ...

Scott Barnes does a FULL GLAM Makeover on my Sister Erika! xo’s ~ Tati SAVE w/ HALO DISCOUNT BUNDLES …

Danielle Demianiuk

“Why don’t you marry it!”
        She’s so friggin great.

This is the best Scott video yet.

tarhnie koeleman

can you please do a video about Erika talking about her job because I want to become a nurse and would love to hear about it x

Betsy Hernandez

Hoey an glowy 😂

kendra kinard

Why can’t she just say “ Scott Barnes “ instead of the title Jlos make up artist

Magdelina

I love Erica’s eyes better than Tati’s. Got 2 get that palette. Tati Lay off of the bronzing all over the face. Looks better on Erica!

Andrea Shink

Erika is also gorgeous! love your work! If you need a 'mature face' I'm happy to be your canvas, Scott!!! <3

Gisele Lam

Since I’m real life she is a nurse, can you do a “nurse beauty” video…everyday real professional quick and easy makeup

Amanda Mueller

I can’t even tell a difference in their voices and personalities wtf

lux 28

Are you twins?

Andrya Velazquez

Yes hi hello! I need a Scott Barnes full face of drugstore under $7 tutorial!!

Myra Marangi

Are you guys twins?!?

Jillian Wolfe

Yes! Love when Scott Barnes comes to do makeup he is so good 💜

Amy Smith

@14:15 is that a Brian Regan reference I wonder?? If you know it, you know, I can't explain properly lol

Denise Jacobsen

Okay but like why the heck did he put eye drops in her eyes? Like what were those

Karen Haskins

Erika looked absolutely beautiful! But Scott had a pretty gorgeous blank canvas to begin with! She really does look and sound so much like Tati!

Did anyone happen to catch which lip liner Scott used? Thanks!

Alexis Ruiz

Every time Scott films a video with Tati I learn new things about makeup and placement. Thank you Scott, Tati, and Erika!

Nicole Walsh

When Erica said she doesn’t wear lipstick because it wears off and looks bad and chaulky, I felt that. I was hoping Scott or Tati would give tips so that doesn’t happen but oh well lipgloss it is lol 🙈😆

Dana Kaman

I got so excited when he used the Alexis Vogel lipliner pencil! She made my love of makeup real! I remember her infomercials from back in the day and I was gifted her makeup kit in my teens! LOVE IT

Harlee Jade Zuern

She’s so much like Tati omg

Michelle Lawless

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALEXIS VOGEL LIP LINER, thank you Tati for telling me about her in the first place and RIP Alexis 😘

Shelby A

I love Tati’s sweater ❤️

Genevieve Reed

A chubby face?!?! Really? If I had chiseled cheeks like yours I would never wear makeup again. You look gorgeous. 💄💋🎉

Megan Smith

My facial structure is just like Erica’s, and I’ve always hated my high cheekbones and angular jaw… but Erica looks stunning! Ps, my sisters name is Erica, too!

Krystal Saucedo

Buffy! You look gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥 love seeing you like this ❤️

TheMrsBeagle

He always works with what looks like a light hand, and I feel like it makes things that much more beautiful! Love his work.

Rachel Marie Kowalski

I love that Erika wants to learn from Scott. Asking him questions along the way, not just sitting there like a lump. I love when she’s on Tati’s channel!!

Paola Alvarez

She’s so cute I love her lol

Isis Leiby

@glamlifeguru who is the "Jamie" person you guys are mentioning ?

Sharon Adams

What is with Scott Barnes big pink lips and pink scalp?

Rachel Marie Kowalski

I want to look glowy and hoey

Avion Hanley

I wonder who looks the most like their Mom/Dad, erika or Tati

Laure-Myriam Jouili

Erika you are gorgeous!!! 👌😍😍

Kathleen Nalon

What a dream come true

Chris Devene

Turns her into Tati then Tati said she looks flawless

#110377
                                                                          Teary TeaBags

I forgot about the title or the whole purpose of this video and literally thought they edited the video in the beginning for like ten seconds because of how identical they look 👀💀

#110378
                                                                            Elizabeth Preciado

I just love Scott !!!

#110379
                                                                              mutantfroggy

Love Tati. Love Scott. Love Erika. Love everything!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!