Joshua Tree // Desert Outfit Ideas

Main Joshua Tree // Desert Outfit Ideas

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo
      Joshua Tree // Festival Outfit Ideas

Some desert outfit ideas that would be great for festival season or if you find yourself in a desert ๐Ÿ˜‰ Follow me on instagram: …

Liane Raquel Varela

I love them all ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Forest Walker

has she gained weight?

Maria Vilchez

i love THICK alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michyy nicole

Video was amazing love the editing ๐Ÿ’ซ

Grecia Pardo

Hi, I just wanted you to know that I've uploaded a video of outfits that you might like, I do not want to spam! I hate those guys too …โค

Hannah Juliot

Woww you did such a beautiful job with this!!!!! The outfits and the editing๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Kelly Falksen

LOVING this edit Alex! So good. Also, the outfits are fire!

jaslane

love this!!!

Samu Pokhrel

Best one ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

The Life Of Sammy

wow who else loves alex

ps: Im a small youtube and I just posted me turning into an egirl heheheh

Nicole and Paul

Such a cool video Alex!! Love how this was edited ๐Ÿ™Œ Joshua tree looks so pretty ๐Ÿ˜

Nicole and Paul

Such a cool video Alex!! Love how this was edited ๐Ÿ™Œ Joshua tree looks so pretty ๐Ÿ˜

Nicole and Paul

Kate Evoy

this entire video is GORGEOUS

Rachel Sheumaker

LOVE you look so beautiful!!

gem hay

GORGEOUS! โ™ก

Fanny Hermawan

Your confident is everything for me, you show me that woman with thick body can wear cute clothes too

Fanny Hermawan

Im waiting for vlog in dessert, im so excited

Gab O

Great outfits and also loving the colours in the video ! ๐Ÿ’•

Agathe Crn

This editing ๐Ÿ˜ It reminds me of Tarantino movies

Makyden Parreira

Ok this video is so cute!! I love it!!!

Carolina A.

Those cowgirl white boots are my fav ๐Ÿ˜ I want them so bad

Jazzmin Wolf

Love how this video is filmed๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Clara Julien

i don't think i'd be wearing my boobs out in the desert, but other than those super revealing tops, you're good.

Vicky

Donโ€™t care what anyone says about you. Youโ€™re literally sooo stunning, and I feel like youโ€™re just finding your own way of putting out content and it is very beautiful. Keep up the good work๐Ÿ’ž

Becky King

Freaking gorgeous! โœจ๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒ™

Hollie Short

This was your best lookbook EVER!!!! You made me wanna buy everything and go visit the dessert!!

Kaylin Pendergrass

Oh my gosh Iโ€™m obsessed ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and Iโ€™m so glad you cut your bangs they suit you so well!!

Lola Holly

wow perfect, it looks like an add of something, you're really beautiful!!! I love this video <3

Zane Manthe

Love the editing on this!!!! So so so so beautiful omg in love with this video!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ you are so so beautiful!!!

Amadeja99

Girl you look absolutely stunning, love your style!!โค๏ธ + This editing is ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Danielle Dar

Beautiful, love the editing and the outfits โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Melina Jรคger

This ist just amazing!!

Emma Hfmn

Gorgeous! Love that kind of videos. And your body is goals ๐Ÿ’›

#37969
                                                                          Sara Leal

love the editing. absolutely love it ๐Ÿ™‚

#37970
                                                                            Sophie Royer

I loved it, you are beautiful

#37971
                                                                              Joana Matos

Is it just me or am i getting a taylor swift vibe from this ?

#37972
                                                                                Kayla Zs

I still can't get over how much I love this new hair on you!!! I'm LIVING for it!!!!!!!

#37973
                                                                                  Marta Garcรญa

Loved the video! โค๏ธSo beautiful there!! Wished you talked more by the way ๐ŸŒธ

#37974
                                                                                    The Leasphere

THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!!

#37975
                                                                                      Joh Anna

This editing is great ! Good job ๐Ÿ™‚ (And you are as beautiful as always)

#37976
                                                                                        Jennifer Ramirez

JOSHUA TREE IS DYING, i know itโ€™s not your job but i feel like โ€œinfluencersโ€ advertise these beautiful places but donโ€™t do anything to assist in their conservation

#37977
                                                                                          Eda Annadurai

This video is so beautifully edited ๐Ÿ˜ญ โค๏ธ

#37978
                                                                                            Sharon Felus

Who did the filming?? The drone shots are amazing!

#37979
                                                                                              T

So cute !

#37980
                                                                                                Natalia Pietraniuk

Great job!โœจ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

#37981
                                                                                                  debora asn

Body fucking goals

#37982
                                                                                                    Nina Jฤ™drzejczak

i absolutely love the editing and all of the outfits ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

#37983
                                                                                                      Foteini Koroneou

Just wanna state the obvious, this is one of your best editing work!!! I just love it โ™ฅ๏ธ

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!