Kinky Curly Lace Wig Melt ! + Assumptions about Me ! | #Hiwigs

Main Kinky Curly Lace Wig Melt ! + Assumptions about Me ! | #Hiwigs

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      Kinky Curly Lace Wig Melt ! + Assumptions about Me ! | #Hiwigs

NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!! ▻MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BELL ICON SO YOU WONT MISS ANY UPLOADS ○▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭♛Hiwigs …

T Love

Girl you are beautiful as always.Btw I'm loving these types of videos more please.And can we get more car chats as well 😊

MzsJones40

So glad you read my assumptions. Love you Ivy you are so beautiful and a down ass chick. Definitely wish we could be friends we so much alike. I always felt and was taught that you always stay fly no matter what your size. If anything being bigger we half to go the extra mile.

Rhii Brown

What’s the foundation you’re wearing in this video?

Our Hair Care Company LLC

Hello Sunshine! My name is Alexis Lee owner of Our Hair Care Company. We are looking for influencers to promote our products free of charge* while still edging consumers to try out our goods at a discounted price. We are a luxury wig care line that specializes in affordable mink wigs and the home of the organic wig caps.

While being a fan of your work, I know that you can slay a lace frontal with the balding method – while using our cap.. Our wig caps are more like skin caps. Our caps protects the edges, while providing a skin color for all skin tone types. Our wig caps are better than stocking caps! Not only does it protect your edges, the cap doesn’t roll up in back 😫. And if you like quick weaves, the cap doesn’t bleed any hair glue!

If you are interested in partnering with us, please feel free to connect with us at ourhaircarecompany@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you Influencer 💁🏾💙

Gail Hopkins

& for all of u just so u know. I am 5"2 pettie & in a size 8. So i am supporting All females , no matter the size. BECAUSE of my taking up for Ivy, full figures ladies. I know some 1 is going to say i am a plus size .& that is why i am taking up for her. Nope NOT!. In fact all of my girlfriends are taller, full sizes bigger than me. & i tell them often of their beauty inside & out. In fact 1 of them said to me i must think i am tall. In the style clothes i love to wear. Funny because for years i actually believe i was until they point it out to me. I was not as tall or full figured as they. No matter they love me for me as i do them. Classic, outstanding women i have been bless to cine to know. Grace to all. gh

Gail Hopkins

Do u knew in soooo many other country's full FIGURE women are CELEBRATED!!!. EUROPE, AFRICAN, MEXICO. DONT BELIEVE ME TRAVEL THEIR & SEE. PLUS LOOK AROUND U. AT THESE CULTURES & LOOK AT HOW MANY OF THEIR FELMALES ARE WITH A MAN , MARRIED ETC. I SEE IT EVERY DAY. IT IS ONLY HERE IN THIS IMPOSSIBLE SKINNY STANDARDS WESTERN WORLD WHERE PEOPLE ARE MADE TO FEEL LESS THAN IF THEY ARE NOT A SIZE OO PLUS. CRAZY, FUNNY.TORRID, DOVE, TYRA X BANKS HAS IT RIGHT!. BESIDE TRUE BEAUTY U CAN NOT BUY NO MATTER HOW SKINNY U MAY BECOME.!. 1 MOVIE I LOVE WATCHING IS BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE BECAUSE IT PORTRAYS CA MAN FROM A DIFFERENT CULTURE, APPRECIATION QUEEN L. U HAVE TO SEE IT. !. POWERFUL IN THE SENSE HE SEE HER REAL BEAUTY. !. grace to all. Wow. I could not stop COMMENTING & i need to go eat dinner. Nite ivy. U take care of u & all u love. gail hopkins.

Gail Hopkins

👏 Say it again worth saying APPLAUSE!. YOUR Aunt is a women of TREASURE & told u correct information. On BEING a Women of Standard. Outcome a virtues women!. BIBLE. !! HELLO, THANK HER MY SISTER. U CAN NOT EVEN BELIEVE HOW MANY YOUNG WOMEN. DONT HAVE A FEMALE TO EVEN TELL THEM HOW TO EVEN TAKE A BATH., ETC. WHAT HAPPENS TO A LOT OF THESE YOUNG GIRLS THEY GO THROUGH STUFF. THAT DOES NOT PROMOTED THEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF LIFE BEST. gh

Angie Nwigwe

Haha I liked your transition to the wig deets.

Gail Hopkins

U are correct about no matter the size, color, etc. U should strive to make your self a BEAUTIFUL, as u can. It is call SELF WORTH, PRIDE, & I AM A VAULE HUMAN BEING!. WHAT & THE WORLD ARE PEOPLE. WANTING OF EACH OTHER. ?. QUITE AS IT IS KEEP WE ALL ARE IN THIS BOAT OF HUMANITY OF LIFE' S ILLS, SORROWS, PAIN. ETC, AS WELL AS JOYS, VISION REALIZE, GOODNESS, ETC. LET TRY TO LIFE EACH OTHER UP WITH JUST THE GIFT OF HAVING A LIFE TO LIVE!!. HOW ABOUT THAT. REMEMBER IVY U ARE LOVE BY FAMILY, HUSBAND, SON. & YOURSELF U HAVE A LOT MORE OF WHAT REALLY MATTERS THAN MOST. U ARE BLESS & HOLD ON TO THAT. GRACE TO U. & ALL. gh .u look pretty keep it up.

Gail Hopkins

Also u can still live in Chicago if u want to just move to an more exclusive area. If where u are are not a happy place for u. Also why do u care what infallible HUMAN BEING . THAT THE LORD HAD TO DIE FOR BECAUSE OF THE EVIKNESS OF MAN KIND. CASE & POINT. FOLKS ACTING OUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF U!!!. WHY CARE. DO THEY HAVE A HEAVEN & HELL FOR U. ? Because in the end Only how u have live by the Good book as good as we human being can do!. With our infallible SELFS. Be true to u & live your best life & do all u fan to be a person of substances. That what matters. Ivy peace be THINE. gh

Gail Hopkins

Why did u not go inside,where u could be safe?. Your face was priceless when u began to understand they was fighting. Ivy every one will not be a side 2!!. The Lord in his widsom created human being in all shapes & sizes!. It is in the genitc's of a person . period. U are special , the LORD Die to prove so. Of his love!. How about that!. Case settle. Grace to all. gh

Cindy Germain

Girl I’m the same way. Thick as a snicker no medical issues but thick af. Always been this way.

Crystal Thomas

I like you being outside it’s nice ! Swear I binge watch all your videos till you post again 😂😂

Yasmine Jay

Omg that couple was a mess lol.. I'm dyyyying. Ivy's face at 6:45 was hilarious

Dominique Jasminn

My hairline is the same my sideburns are long and my edges are thick and my forehead is a normal size (no shade to anybody else). Thank you for speaking on what u do bcuz I stopped doing frontals bcuz I was pulling out my side edges and sideburns.

Nadia Ford

Loved this video.

itsRaeSymone

Hair just got bigger and bigger throughout the video 😩😂.

itsRaeSymone

You was looking like “Whew Chile the Ghettooo” 😂😂😂

Vicky Newsone

You are beautiful!!!💕💕💯💯🔥🔥💣💣

Temenia Woods

Damn I thought you just now did the micro links 😂 I must’ve missed a couple videos. This wig is cute tho

Annalayax

I would love to see more vlog style vids and vibe with your personality.

ria marie

you should do car vlogs again! I love them.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!