Kylie Jenner Reacts To Tristan Thompson Cheating On Khloe Kardashian With BFF Jordyn Woods

Main Kylie Jenner Reacts To Tristan Thompson Cheating On Khloe Kardashian With BFF Jordyn Woods

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Kylie Jenner Reacts To Tristan Thompson Cheating On Khloe Kardashian With BFF Jordyn Woods

Khloe Kardashians Confirms Tristan Thompson Cheating With Kylie Jenner’s BFF Jordyn Woods. Subscribe: …

Rachael Harveylol

The TEA SPILLED

Konad B

Why can’t people see Tristan is the problem here. Tristan is ugly but the women only want to be with him because of money. Because he has money he take advantage on these less than smart women.

Slade Ramos

I need a prove if it's true , before i give my comment! 😕😨😱 no prove photo/video that means it's not true, just gossip.

Zenpool

Damn Khloe is suuuuuuuuuuuuper ugly

MilenaMalyk

nah this is fake

Little Bebe

🤦‍♀️

Matilda Ramsey

She's going to take him back.

Lohee Zero

who can blame jordan ? she learn from them..

Hermione Granger

Wow.. it’s true 😂

Skysdalimit247

Ironic considering Kylie did the same thing to Blac Chyna

Sandra G

Jordan and Tristan are DISGUSTING!!

Andrew Thompson

Why does anybody give a shit? Yes, cheating is bad no matter who it is but this has no impact on anyone elses lives but theirs yet here everyone is acting like this is the biggest deal since sliced bread.. I will never understand why these bimbos are relevant.

Megan Marie DeCristoforo

How could he disrespect the mother of his baby girl to this degree? Karma will get him SMH! 😐

Christina Davis

Wow poor Khloe and Kylie she is probably so hurt and confused. I always had a bad feeling about that girl, I am not going to say her name bc that would be helping make her more famous (actually INfamous) and she doesn't deserve to be in the line light anymore and Kylie needs to drop her like yesterday! Who's more impirtant to you Kylie? Your big sister or a so called "friend"????

Chamama A

If Thts so then why Kylie still having pics of jordyn on her ig same goes to jordyn 🤨

Duh!

Ivy awesome singer in hiding

why can't I believe this

it’s Sarah’s world

I've always hated jordyn…

Veselina Veselinova

Considering the timing (the new season of their show coming up.) im gonna call this bulshit

Anna

That’s a typical case of ungratefulness

Lynee Anna Salvatore

What if all of this was a test to see whether tristan had change or still a cheater?? Sorry my own conspiracy theory 😂 i wish khloe all the best

carolina machuca

Nooooo again!!!!!! Khloe :'(

bella lynne

what a scandal yikes

NVJ

My hearted cracked 🙄

JK S

While it’s unfortunate for Khloe, Kylie, and Jordyn , let’s all forget that Khloe has a pattern too. She took Trey Songz from Lauren London, who was friends with Kim. She took French from Trina, who was also friends with Kim. Karma is real and turnabout is fair play.

We won’t even discuss Blac Chyna and Tyga, nor Justine Skye and Travis Scott in relation to Kylie.

Hopefully she makes wisher decisions in choosing a significant other in the future.

lori Brown

That is a big nooooo nooooo

supporting Alaïa Mcbroom

Mrldavis

javiera zuniga

Jordyn is a
                                                            Slut
                                                            Slut
                                                            Slut
                                                            Slut
                                                            Slut
                                                            Slut
                                                            Slut
                                                            And a man stealer and a betrayer

Panthera Felidae

What if Khloe went to "to catch a cheater" and jordyn was the accomplice? Who knows? I'll just wait for another episode of "to catch a cheater"

hanna una

everyone called Jordyn names but no one Talk about tristan

Nikisha jean-jacques

Blac chyna behind her screen Screaming "Karma within the family circle" 😂🤣😂

ArinaShadowland

Well i mean sure Tristan sucks but i am more pissed at Jordyn who did that to Kylie . Like u dont do that to ur best friends sister

BigWeeWeeMan69

Oh well who cares

Colt Niemann

Very misleading headline.

Infinity Mixtapes

So we’re just gonna act like Khloe hasn’t done the exact same thing in the past

Vlad Igor

Thank you, Next!

#4366
                                                                            Emma Brooke

What if the kardashian-jenner sisters decided to test Tristan if he will stay loyal and asked Jordyn? Can be a good theory tho

#4367
                                                                              Bad And Boozie

i wonder what tristan is going to do if someone cheats on his little girl when she grows up. hopefully Tru will never have to endure being hurt like that, but i assume he has to be okay with it since he’s acting on the same

#4368
                                                                                Idalia Aragon

Jordyn wants to be a Kardashian. Kylie needs to say goodbye to this traitor before she screws around with Kylie's man if she hasn't already

#4369
                                                                                  Keziah Afrifa

That’s mad ,,Kylie Jenner don’t accept Jordan back to your life she’s bad vibes

#4370
                                                                                    Beverly Gaddy

Oh Me oh Me oh Me oh mine!!!🙄🙄🙄

#4371
                                                                                      Laura Dale

Whores,,, they all share dick just not their clothes lmfao,, they’re funny af

#4372
                                                                                        Celine Love

Stop blame the girl blame the man to !!

#4373
                                                                                          Princess Khia

Ppl keep saying Khloe took Tristan from another lady while she was pregnant however the lady herself has said they were not together when Khloe came into the picture so I don't think it's KARMA LoL it's a man who has issues being faithful ! Khloe or any other woman can't keep a man who has no desire to be faithful !

#4374
                                                                                            Zuhair Q

banter aside, that's actually too low. Did Jordyn really think Khloe wouldn't find out?

#4375
                                                                                              Navpreet speaks

This guy has done everything to tell khole how much he doesn't want to be with her but she 🙄 ND not to forget Tristan cheated on his ex wife with her and that girl was pregnant too… ND Kylie did this with Chyna who was Kim's bf at that time so …Karma

#4376
                                                                                                Sia Fan

I love Malika

#4377
                                                                                                  Zeva AS

No, they are still following Jordyn. I just checked like 5 mins ago. They followed her back? But why??

#4378
                                                                                                    KP Padmapriya

Oh good God! Jordyn is also on the video they made for stormi.

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!