LADY GAGA Stupid Love Palette REVIEW! OMG! | NikkieTutorials

Main LADY GAGA Stupid Love Palette REVIEW! OMG! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      LADY GAGA Stupid Love Palette REVIEW! OMG! | NikkieTutorials

After doing Lady Gaga’s makeup a couple of months ago, I was so excited to see what her next big launch would be, so after revealing that her new album …

NikkieTutorials

WHAT'S UR FAVORITE GAGA SONG??

Esther M

I Love that you talk about the pros and cons and criticise it in a constructive and honest way!

Weyn Deyniyel

Pleaassee do the new jefffrreeeyy pallete

Louise Bray

Is it just me that thinks this look with 2 completely different colours on each eye actually really suits Nikkie?? Maybe while I'm still in quarantine (in the UK here) I'll give it a go and attempt to look half as good haha xx

Stephanie Mendez

Not impressed I'm going to pass 😬 sorry..

Cyber Space

Why does her foundation look so diff from her bod?

Juva Schrijvers

Where is your ESF-perfomance? You were GREAT! I enjoyed you so much!!!

Sean M

I saw no fall out sooo I will just have to believe you I guess.

boom momby

It looks just like jefree's old palette🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Nicola R

Blue

Febelous life

Am I the only one who is a bit eyeshadowpallette tired? I mean so many great pallettes have come out these last years… I really have all the colours I need by now, it's just really difficult to still make something new and interesting enough for me to wanna spend a lot of money on :p

Sheila Framke

Has she ever said if she's going to do her own makeup line?

Tanner Stanzel

Can I just say I love the colorful lighting, shinning down on you, gurl!!😍😍

Natasha Desrochers

LOOKS WAY TOO SIMILAR TO JEFFREE STAR BLUE BLOOD PALLET ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Shay 101

Looks similar to the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde

우와

Hello Niki~ It’s been a while that I watched your video because I’m busy for piling assignments from school these days due to corona but that dosen’t mean my love of makeup products have lessened a bit. Still love the freeness that shown on the various and extreme colors, astoned by how they made such a nice product, also happy seeing you liking the product. Love you from korea!

Silvia Prelipcean

I love the looks you create and I love your reviews, they are so in depth and honest and i really enjoy watching them!

Gabby

I love lady gaga but honestly the pallet doesn't have great colors. Those colors are so 2017 and I feel like I've seen it on other pallets, nothing new.

Please Enter A Name

As happy as I am to see how good you are doing, I still think people shouldn't be leaving the house for unnecessary things, such as getting your nails done. I understand that there has been more leniency recently, but the seriousness of this pandemic isn't lessened just because the rules were bent a little. I don't mean to bash you, because I've seen many people get hair cuts, get their eyebrows, eyelashes, or nails done. However, my great aunt was taken by corona, and seeing others act as if these luxuries are crucial seems a little naive. I'm not blaming anyone for what happened to my great aunt, but I think that in order to keep those we love safe, we need to be more cautious.

renjay pelisco

@nikkietutorials im waiting for you review on jefree's cremated pallette please

Kelsey Heeley

i really really like this palette wow just beautiful

Mim toes

It’s pretty and I like the color story better than the last one. But I have to say that overall I have been a bit disappointed with the brand so far. It’s quite pricey for what you get.

Jordan Meek

I wish I could afford the Stomme Liefde palette but unfortunately quarantine has left me BROKE. Love you Nikkie!

Jesa Lopez

This looks too much like jsc blue blood

Lagmire

Degenerate man pretending to be a woman. You’re all making this guy rich with your virtue signalling.

Katrina Loren

nikkie: don't be afraid to take it up
                                                          my non-existent eyelid space: ???

Yoon Min

What’s the sparkle on your chest? It looks so pretty 💕

Isaac Tea

That palette is so stunning 🤩😍💞

Uma Cornell

The new jeffree star pallet looks very similar….

Diego

my fav Gaga song is Grigio Girls & ARTPOP from her last 2 albums…

Carly

Nikkie, I would LOVE to see a creative Eurovision-inspired makeup look! I've never seen something like that before & I think it would be a really cool way to pay homage to the cancelled show this year.

Celine Gero

I LOVE THE LIGHTING IN THIS VIDEO

C

Trans go along together.

Erin Searles

My favorite Lady Gaga song right now has to be Million Reasons or Brown Eyes

#128833
                                                                          Teacherexplained

What the new Jeffree Star palette could of been. Finally something exciting in makeup!

#128834
                                                                            Falisha Xquisite

That palette is giving me Huda Beauty vibes😳, maybe is the component.

#128835
                                                                              savannah ferguson

Nikkie if u get bored doing makeup do a video cleaning all ur brushes 😭

#128836
                                                                                Ella Jefferson

Stomme Liefde was looking fire but icy on but sides lol

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!