LAST VLOG?! Day In The Life | BODY UPDATE | Healthy Dinner Recipe + WORKOUT!

Main LAST VLOG?! Day In The Life | BODY UPDATE | Healthy Dinner Recipe + WORKOUT!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Sarahs Day.
Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      LAST VLOG?! Day In The Life | BODY UPDATE | Healthy Dinner Recipe + WORKOUT!

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

strawberyyygirl

Honestly sezzy I still use your workout playlist on spotify for EVERY workout #noshame

Brittany Postma

It'll be so amazing when he can look back years from now and watch his family's pregnancy journey with him 🙂

Rita Rzal

I went to 42 weeks with similar experience at 39 weeks … ended up getting induced at 42 weeks and 2 days… wishing you all the best 😁

Lee Ann

How neurotic ..

Payton Brown

I will be praying for you guys

Kate J

My birthday is on the 30th of March. Can say from experience, it's a pretty sweet day to be born. 😉

lilo manner

Sezzie what was the red sauce you used with the chicken?? Was that just normal tomato pure? Can someone please tell me. I want try making it. Looked so good !

Sophia vlog

Are you going to film your birth

Lydia Surprenant

you are literally the prettiest person ever!!!!

Julie Gott

What headphones are you using to workout? 💖

Ayana

That’s the most loud CPR/AED class I seen 😂 I loved it! You guys are so cute 🥰

Kali Alexandria

Love this!! Great recipe too!

Daisy Riley

Also love you so much (ur my new fav YouTuber) x

Daisy Riley

Are u going to do a birth video x

eevee

im surprised ur not vegan, since u care so much about health and meat literally causes diabetes and cancer lol. i guess u only care about yourself and not the animals.

Elissa Baker

Live the vlog can’t wait to meet the little man. Also where are the tights from your wearing in this video?

Зухра Магомедова

Omg I love your vlogs so much😭🤩🤩

Valerie Hearn

Does anyone else in America struggle to find buckwheat flour or like buckwheat anything?

funstuff at itsbest

Her baby is gonna come out with abs. Look forward to every vid!! <3

kitty meow

she’s literally pregnant and she’s fitter than i’ll ever be

Kelli O’Neill

sezzie and kurt are my spirit animals

The Phenomenal Woman ZW

Intro is so sweet now I’m addicted to this channel 🥰

Matt Koller

This is really awesome haha. Also, I just posted my second video and I'm on a roll. Please go check it out, like, and subscribe :). We're all just trying to make it out here and motivate others!

Joanna Dacri

You look amazing your skin looks like it’s glowing and you don’t even look pregnant except for your belly!

Jenya Cook

it really is a love bubble when the baby comes

Shannon

Gosh you’re such an inspiration! Killing it in the gym while being pregnant

Cori Krzan

I am so obsessed with your videos, I have watched every single one probably 10 times each HAHA I think you already mentioned it but I forget… what kind of dog breed is Abbey?? Keep up the hard work girl!!!!!!!

Melissa

I was due March 31 but was born on March 26!!! eeek I'm so excited for you, time has flown! 🙂 <3

Emma CaLee

Love you so much Sezzie good luck with your bubba! You are going to be an amazing mother!! and Curt/Kurt(don't know which) the most amazing father! Much love sent from Texas <3

Elle Falconer

Abby knows the baby is coming soon that's why she's clingy

Tina Cavlovic

How exciting !!! I love these updates 🤩

ashley Yelhsa

Only Sezzy would still have her ABS popping in her last month of pregnancy😂😂💓💋

Lauren S

Good luck!! 😘❤️❤️

Nickki Gray

I loooove putting oats in my meatballs, they give like a bit of a crunch in them, and bulk them up a bit more ☺️

Soooo excited for yous! C’mon baby!!

#22292
                                                                          Dominika

what is the song in the backgroung at the very end please?

#22293
                                                                            Petrine Leschly

Never wrote a youtube comment before, but Im begining to cry every time I see your videos. I followed you for yeeears, and love you guys together. So wierd to feel so connected to people i only see on videos. So exited and happy for you two! Love from Denmark <3

#22294
                                                                              Kamalie De Seymour

6:23 you are killing it you are going harder than the girl next to you and your pregnant. you go girl

#22295
                                                                                Makynna Scheer

Literally the most hilarious vlog yet😂

#22296
                                                                                  Daisy Ruth

i loved seeing you cook. id love some more recipes and food in future x

#22297
                                                                                    babe200490

This is more exciting then the royal wedding.
                                                                                      Glad I watched the other short vid before this, my heart skipped a beat!
                                                                                      We love you SEZZY!

#22298
                                                                                      Willow Liukaina

Where do you get your scrunchies from? love you sezzy!

#22299
                                                                                        Avery Amorosi

You’re incredible girl!!! Go Sezzy!!!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!