LAVA FOUNDATION for Perfect Skin???

Main LAVA FOUNDATION for Perfect Skin???

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      LAVA FOUNDATION for Perfect Skin???

The Most Claims I’ve seen on a foundation in a long time, does it actually work? xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Dani Ebeyan

Tati we need to know what’s on your eyes though 😭😭😭

Hina

Oh my god, I loved learning that you love lava! I am also obsessed with volcanoes and learning about them and visiting Volcanoes National Park in Hawai'i a few years ago was so amazing! Love you, Tati!

Megan currie

This has become the Tati talking channel with fast forwarding makeup.Soo annoying because we love makeup that’s why we watch it’s nice to see you apply it.

Mackenzie Thelemann

PLEASE REVIEW MORE NATURAL/CLEAN MAKEUP!! (Juice beauty specifically!!)

Jessica Dennis

What’s going on in this cover shot? Your under eye makeup has taken a turn. I love you tho. It’s the makeup enhancing things like crazy for sure. Still though, in the pic it’s the first I’ve ever seen you like that. Shocker!

Evelyn Cereño

Tati I just love you and your channel!!! I really love the L’Oréal freshwear foundation, is the lava foundation as light feeling as that? I don’t know if you can get back to me or if you’ll see my comment but I would love to know because unfortunately something in the freshwear is giving me dry patches😩

Vanessa Blount

Tati! Your makeup is absolutely stunning! I may go and buy the foundation!

Danielle Wilson

Your skin looks flawless definitely gonna give this foundation a try!!! 😍

Larissa L

what was that bronzer she used 😍😭

Vagian Tuerous

I watch this with the same fascination as if a porcelain doll came to life and lived out its existence in its own peculiar way, but without the horror such an experience would bring.

Sindhu Snehitha

My QWEEN 💜💃👑

Victoria S

Is anyone else disturbed by the perfumes in the back

babyv02

Does Tati wear contour or does she just use bronzer?

ugh

Can you test the lg pra l

Amanda Lyons

Does she sound like Amy Adams or is it just me?

Helen

I’m am 14 and been wanting to get into makeup but my mom doesn’t like makeup or the idea of makeup, any tips to ask/convince her?

Kirsten Williams

Does anyone know what brush she was using for her foundation? The red handled one!

Troy Bluemel

She needs to go to yellow stone

Jackie C

Tati! Hi. Could you do a beat bronzer and cream blush review? Maybe you have and I have missed it. But I’m in the market for both items. I know you love honest beauty cream cheek but anything on the higher end side that’s good?

Erika Arizmendi

Nobody:
                                              Still no one:
                                              Absolutely nobody:
                                              Tati:I C0nEct T0 VoLCan0Es!!

nadia hernandez

Is this makeup full coverage

Xuxa Rodriguez

Tati!! Clarisonic vs Scott Barns brushes!! Need this video now!

Ashley Kegley

Holy smokes your skin looks flawless!!! Like always. But seriously, why are you so beautiful??!!!

Jane 3223

Tell me why Tate’s voice is the most calming voice ever!

Angela Greco

Can you please do a tutorial using Josie Maran makeup? Thanks.

Sherry Chen

Flawless. I’m flawless. Look👀 that was so cute haha

mlm2167

Skin flawless Yes❣️🙏👍🏽

Ashleigh Minor

Your skin is FLAWLESS!!

Kenzie Jordann Merritt

every look she does on this channel is the exact same. Boring neutral look with gold shimmer. Thank you, next.

Oof Oof

Is it weird that the packaging reminds me of polly pocket?

Samantha Diane

WHAT IS THAT EYESHADOW?! 🤩🤩🤩

KyrielleLara

i'm dying to know what is on your eyes!! the sparkle is so gorgeous !!x

katzeyez06

The foundation looked beautiful on you. I won’t be buying it. I have mature dry skin, so it being matte is a no go for me. Honestly of late, out of the many foundations I have both drugstore and high end, Maybelline’s new Dream Urban Cover looks the best on me.

Celeste

Can we get some "XO's Tati" shirts?

#86019
                                                                          KaibaCorp

Try EM cosmetics next please

#86020
                                                                            Samantha Barfield

Lava water? Intrigued. Your skin looks flawless

#86021
                                                                              ragstyler

Anyone knows the brush Tati used to blend the foundation?

#86022
                                                                                Ian Coates

I just came here to see if she a lava it or not.

#86023
                                                                                  Michelle Pesquera

How much is the foundation?

#86024
                                                                                    Perry Bitzer

what is the eyeshadow though?

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!