Let's Get GLAM Together! Makeup + Outfit Too! | Jackie Aina

Main Let's Get GLAM Together! Makeup + Outfit Too! | Jackie Aina

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jackie Aina.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Let's Get GLAM Together! Makeup + Outfit Too! | Jackie Aina

Hey guys! Today I’m doing a quick beat to run some errands with my bae bae! I’ll also be doing this video in partnership with Pat McGrath to demonstrate the …

Ikra Hussain

Donโ€™t forget to bring your barrel lol get all that health ade

Chloe Sullivan

YO i been tryna pronounce that concealer from nars for forever thats my high light shade๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sweet Cheekz

You are so entertaining. I really enjoy your videos. ๐Ÿ’•

Nathalie Duarte

Why tf don't you have at least 5 million subs?๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Jada Dais

Sophiology has a video on how to clean the lace…….I forget which one though ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Ashley Scriven

3:35am EST…๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค—

hateisjelousy

Iโ€™m NW55 and been wanting to try that topaz highlighter. Thank you for putting me on ๐Ÿ™‚

Nathalie Duarte

I love how you keep it 100 about the sponsorships! I don't know why some influencers feel the need to hide them, i root for you! Yass girl get that coin!โค

Kendra Bronson

Captions: jk jk jk jk take it take it take it take it
                        Jackie: Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie

Lol

FacetimeWithMali

โ€œThe longer the lash, the closer to Godโ€ LMAAAAOOOOO

Yessie Chanel

Auntie Jackie!!! The longer the lash the closer to God! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚

Shayanne Christmas

Use rubbing alcohol with a thin cloth or sock to clean your lace.

Sweet Crimson

Iโ€™m so confused – like didnโ€™t she just get braids 1-2 weeks ago??? She took them out already?

Jackie stay fly, Iโ€™m just wondering…

Collister Kannah

Warm water and soap but YOU CANT USE COLOR STRIPPING SHAMPOO! Thatโ€™s whatโ€™s changing the color because your lace is either bleached or tinted. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Brooke Grrlane

Omg Jackie! You are so endearing and I just love watching your videos! They make me smile and your looks are ALWAYS ON POINT!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

Erica A

You play too much!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.I love watching your videos!

Hannah Novosad

Nearly had a HEART ATTACK with that green ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…

Official_JzaJza

Am I the only 1 who rewinded the video like 5 times to hear the โ€œSOMEBODAYEโ€ lineโ‰๏ธโ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚gotta love tht damn Jackie ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’š

Shanice Smith

Hair nappy but I'm happy, pocket full of dough. Yeah I caught that reference! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

DionneTheGirl

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Spume Luthuli

You are crazy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—

true life

Love loooooove Jackie

OMG_itskanesha

Use your fingers to clean and then take a small edge brush and brush the access off. I have to clean mine before applying it each time lol

Daphneamy360 AkA Daphne’s World!

Your personality oh man waiting for Jackie to do a music video of Jackie them song to use for her channel ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ebony Whitfield

I swear if you make your own makeup line I swear Iโ€™ll go BROKE BANKRUPT!!! Love me some you โค๏ธ

Ebony Jones

I was just have a withdrawal!!! LMBO๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

BaebieKay

Use hair brush n brush the glue off with a shampoo

Da Barbie

The longer the lash, the closer to GAWWWDT! ๐Ÿคฃ

Mizz Kay

Imma need you to say/sing aggressively "it's lash time.. it's lash tiiiimmmeeee" every single time you do your lashes. Plleeeaassseeee! I seriously fall out laughing.

But this look is flawless just like every other look that you create. Auntie Jackie always with the beat & slay! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Nenee Thompkins

Omg I almost Auntie Jackie this was an amazing simple but glam look thank ya ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ coming through with the late night slay

The Real Heur

Clean it off with 99% rubbing alcohol and a cotton rag itโ€™ll clean right off then carefully shampoo the lace

raechelle passmore

Does setting the primer help if you have oily skin?

Alex Dee

okay but the BROWS TODAY ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ was it just me or were they extra on point

also why is it the last day of filming in that room? does someone know if sheโ€™s moving to a different space or something

Katie Lawrence

Oooo I need that palette ๐Ÿ˜ you look bomb Jackie!!

#19460
                                                                          Rachel Fernandez

Somebody comment the brand of blush sheโ€™s wearing PLEASE

#19461
                                                                            MakeupByCess

This look is so pretty!!

#19462
                                                                              tmosmothers

Your skin is lookin sooo good

#19463
                                                                                Allie Saephan

If only my lashes looked like that๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

#19464
                                                                                  phebe cox

this lightning is amazing

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!