LISA ELDRIDGE LIP STICK REVIEW & SWATCHES!

Main LISA ELDRIDGE LIP STICK REVIEW & SWATCHES!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      LISA ELDRIDGE LIP STICK REVIEW & SWATCHES!

LINK SHOP WAYNE GOSS MAKEUP BRUSHES HERE: Subscribe to my second …

Olympia Epirus

I'm 54
        I wear red lipstick

Gladys Kennedy

John Maclean would fall out if he saw you swatch Lisa Eldridge lipsticks like that …he wore gloves to review her lipsticks…. I'm deceased and on my way to the morgue !!! Gossi you always brighten up the day !!!

Thesa Ursal

Did anybody miss the part when Wayne mentioned his own lipstick and makeup coming out? 😊

Manjita Namjoshi

Sending lots of love your way… πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’, and your comment about using red in 20s and 30s or in 60s made me laugh πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Stay blessed!!! Xxxx

Prameow Meow

Swatches it on his face 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 and still looks stunning more stunning actually

Janmay

Wayne you've never looked better. Tribal look suits you.

Dylan Larson

β€œThat’s a bloody good color” love him 😍

Josh Simms

I get major sizequeen powerbottom vibes from you…

Tina Fox

Well, Mr. Goss I believe this is the first time I have ever disagreed with you. I am now 40, and I still wear red lipstick. My lips are so tiny that the only colors that make my lips pop are reds and red tones. There is very few colors that are lighter berry toned that I can pull off. I actually wish I could wear a true nude lip color. I promise, I have certainly tried, but I may as well just put whiteout on my lips. It’s not flattering at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Love your advice, though! You are a brilliant soul! πŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

You’re so vain ! by Winona Lopez

I don't understand why you hate red… What would be Marilyn Monroe wthout red lipstick for instance ?

Camila Alejandra Mora Rodriguez

This is how do you do swatches.

Purple Water Lily

You’re definitely the only person I’ve ever seen swatch lipsticks on their forehead. It’s hard not to laugh even though you’re totally serious.

SangriainTO

Waiting for your range Wayne!!

Kathy12Ray

🎬πŸŽ₯πŸ“£W A Y N E G O S S J U S T A N N O U N C E D H I S M A K E U P L I N E πŸ’£πŸ’‹πŸ’…πŸ’„πŸ’Έ

Hiro Hinds Face Design Pro

The best lipstick collection ever, warm and cold colors, it's look so creamy, really amazing.

salzburgat

Wayne is simply gorgeous

Ramona Lindsay

Thanks for your review on these lipsticks. I would just like to say that there is nothing more uplifting and confidence building than a subtle make up with red lipstick suited to skin tone. I'm 49 and the older I get more uplifting I need. Red lipstick should be on prescription!😜

unknownfancy

Wayne gosszzz loookkiiinnn goooddd

Ms Orsh

I found red lipstick after I turned 35… 43 now and turning heads when wearing THE RIGHT SHADE of red πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Amber Berglund

NAN’S lipstick πŸ˜‚

Thirstae For Tae

No one:

Wayne Goss: I’m going to swatch these lipsticks on my forehead

Mad.lenne

Have both sets and love them allπŸ’„β€οΈπŸ’–
                                                  Won’t use any other lipsticks anymore, they are perfectπŸ’‹

Sarah M

Damn, Mr. Goss, Sir, I have 100% time for your lewk! πŸ‘€πŸ’œ

Querida

I bought all four of the new Eldridge launch, and have to admit that I really struggled with Go Lightly. No matter what I do, how much I exfoliate, if I use a lip primer/pencil/etc, it manages to find flaws and bits on my lips that I didn't even know were there and cling to them. I found this really confusing, particularly since the other shade in that formula behaves much better. o.O

My Beauty Shopper

Wayne you are definitely look like a lipsticks warrior πŸ˜πŸ’•β€οΈ

Annemarie Rottorf

I bought "Go Lightly" It arrived last week. I'm in love and have worn nothing else. "So hurry up Wayne" I'm holding out for your launch as wellπŸ’„

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!