LOOSE POWDER DECLUTTER

Main LOOSE POWDER DECLUTTER

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      LOOSE POWDER DECLUTTER

I had entirely way too many loose powders, only the best will do, here’s what I think is worth keeping. xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Sarah Robertson

Nikkia Joy Cosmetics! Especially the powder!

Ana Zimonja

I love when you do foundation declutter please do it

Ryan Whitley

Decluttering the eyeshadow palettes!

LilMamaChia

Tati, I have been wanting to see you in this kind of natural eye look! No glitter or strong colors, just subtle and sweet =) It's soooo beautiful on you!

lucyalcantar2

Bronzers next please!

Libby Muller

I love declutter videos! Foundation / complexion are my favourites! xx

Brian

So did you have to return the 10M plague? Oh wait I forgot YouTube takes ages to deliver the button…

603Equestrain

Could you do a video on the new Urban Decay Stay Naked line? Very interested

Lily Kemler

Sending so much love and healing wishes your way, Tati. My grandfather was sick and then passed away a year ago too. Itโ€™s such a terrible loss and I wish you and your family the very best as you continue to mourn your loss. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Emily Leonard

can you do a video on how you make your makeup last in summer? whenever i wear sunglasses my foundation always rubs off on my nose๐Ÿ˜ซ

Danielle Tanguay

Where is Fridayโ€™s video? I need my Tati time!

Ranferi Antonio

wasnโ€™t she at 11 million sub?

Chloe Gulbranson

A few weeks ago I saw the coty airspun powder at a local dollar general!!

laura langham

this is the Best hair color for you !

Samantha

I'm really excited to hear your review on the Stellar Beauty powder! I've been hoping you'd do a review on it for a while! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Sincerely, LGS

Ok I might be a little greedy here but I wanna see all the clearing out videos. Foundation blushes highlighters concealers lipsticks right I think you just did lipsticks. I want to see them all on a video right here on YouTube.

I apologize for sounding really greedy hey, I'm taking up your precious time. But I absolutely adore you. You're the best in the business. We love you!

courtney woods

FOUNDATION DECLUTTER!

Kordelia Taylor

Tati did you know that a brand called Uvenux is using your face, and saying that you love their lipsticks?

Jessica N

Your piano playing is absolutely gorgeous ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

atziri cardoza

Tati you look beautiful in this video ! ๐Ÿ˜ป

Amanda Perez

Please do a foundation declutter! I always love foundation videos

Polo Claire

Can you try the Flower Beauty pressed powder? I have it and love it but Iโ€™ve never seen it reviewed. Actually I wish someone would do full face of Flower, no one talks about them!

Mary Okonye

Still boring

truth prevails

the fillers aren't helping you look younger girl. and donating used hoarded makeup, be still our hearts, you are such a saint!

Sophie Filion

Pls pls do a foundation video like this โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Bridget Lowe

Tati, please make your halo/kiwi bottles recyclable!

Erin Yancey

Can you do an updated skincare routine? Also some fav drugstore skincare products?

Chocolate Starfish

'Really really embaraseeeeen' ๐Ÿ’œ

dawnynp

I'm sooooo glad you said that about the Fenty powder! I thought I was crazy because everyone seems to love it. It caked in my lines. And, it was messy. I had to give it away.

Harmony Vizenor

Im going to stop buying cosmetics with mica. Theres a documentary about child labor mica mining on youtube if your interseted.

Pam Silverman

I love declutter videos keep em coming!! Nikkia joy cosmetics came out with a powder that is supposed to be awesome. I just ordered it!

Petra Schumann

Having transitioned to cleaner beauty, I just can't bring myself to used Coty Airspun, because it contains parabens and formaldehyde releasing ingredients. I was sad about Laura Mercier too, when I found out it contains parabens.

The Beauty Elf

I love your top in this video! You have great fashion sense! ๐Ÿ™‚

oofers

what's yall favorite powders?

#78356
                                                                          hello there

Please look at your email about my acne โค๏ธ

#78357
                                                                            CMkarma 555

Love this video I would like to see Wich powder foundation Irv powders it's great for sweaty skin I swear very easily please I hope you do a video on that I love in LA and it seems very humid here now.

#78358
                                                                              Lexi Cringan

I need Tati to narrate my entire life with her soothing voice ๐Ÿ˜‚ love it

#78359
                                                                                Christal Christopher

Where do you donate

#78360
                                                                                  Hi and Oops

OH TATI YOURE SO FUNNY I LOVE U!!

#78361
                                                                                    karissa renee

single eyeshadows!

#78362
                                                                                      Jennifer Fernandes

please do a foundation declutter!!

#78363
                                                                                        Rayne Michael

Tati you literally look FLAWLESS!๐Ÿ˜

#78364
                                                                                          Maricela daini

what is on her lips?! ๐Ÿ˜ does anyone know?

#78365
                                                                                            Emily Johns

Coty airspun made me break out:(

#78366
                                                                                              Tyler Robinson

eyeshadow palettes!!

#78367
                                                                                                Amy Johns

Do you recycle the containers? Or just straight up throw the whole thing away?

#78368
                                                                                                  Artemisia Gentilechi

Eyeshadowpalettes

#78369
                                                                                                    JAZ.143

All categories! A video for every category please

#78370
                                                                                                      Chelsea Gipson

Could you do a Cera Ve review video?

#78371
                                                                                                        Sofia

Wished she would have listed the ones she kept

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!