Luxury Beauty Products TOTALLY Worth the Splurge

Main Luxury Beauty Products TOTALLY Worth the Splurge

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

Luxury Beauty Products TOTALLY Worth the Splurge

You guys know I’m all about that High/Low lifestyle and today I’m showing you all my favorite luxury products! Special thanks to Vanity Planet for #sponsoring …

Yadira Marte

Girllllllll idk if you gonna read this I’m from Brooklyn ny moved to p.a…….thank you for that discount on that sonic toothbrush. Just ordered it. Been wanting one for the longest.

David alexander

Haha I save 400 for rent if only I could spend it on a life changing moisturiser

Vanessa P

Gorgeous skin Adrienne!!!!!

Mia Romeo

Definitely more Lana! And the fly part was the best haha

Sneha Naskar

Last part was so hilarious.πŸ˜‚

Jordan

The Smashbox primer oil is so good!!! It’s AMAZING. It also lasts forever because you don’t have to use a lot!

Mika’s channel

One day I will be able to afford a $400 face cream. This video made me feel broke but its okay 🀣

mysonusaf50

I love luxury gotta treat yourself sometimes

muzicgeek_503

I love how she’s so humble and relatable like she actually understands what’s affordable and expensive to us, some celebs out here be talking about their luxury products in the $1000s calling $100 products cheap

danielardh

Walmart sells Dior skincare πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I use the prestige line too and it is worth it. Their masque has made my skin look amazing πŸ˜‰

M T33

I got the laneige lip sleeping mask in a free sample set from Sephora and let me tell you it does work!! I even caught my boyfriend (who doesn’t care about products/hype/spending money) using this every night πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ but my lips are constantly chapped like it’s actually gross. And this stuff helps so much!

Lanie Adamo

DIOR IS THE WORST thing you could put on your face girl you should know this being in skin care cmon now! All the fragrances in that are harmful to your face!!!!!! NATURAL PRODUCTS PPL

Amy King

That fly! πŸ˜‚

angelina bautista

Count on Adrienne to always come through

Briana Paulina

Yes girl! Definitely going to try some of these πŸ‘πŸΌ

YAtv

β€œLoco get the stuff β€œ (Raven Baxter voice 🀣)

From YAtv

Violet Surbida

more Lana please!!!

Daija Holland

Try ASMR

Shyaira Richie

πŸ› Finna Shop A lot After This Video πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Haz Hu

Seriously, all that over a fly. Smh

David Wills

More of Lana ASAP

Luxury Doll

Thanks going beauty shopping next month taking my mom will look out for some of these products I love your plant protein by TRU I love it makes my smoothies taste so good thank you I love good skin care I use little makeup πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡πŸ₯€πŸŒΊπŸŒΊ

Jackie Xoxoo

I think it’s weird how she stares at the mirror to talk to us instead of looking into the camera it’annonying

Jabou baa

I have the Dior youth serum and absolutely love it.

Jabou baa

Creme pour le corps , the S is silent lol

JackyrCheese Peeza

Came for the β€œlove love love”

Bella Cano

Love love love how REAL you are to the platform… just make us love you even more showing that in the mist of anything (even flies trying to ruin your video) you still have to smile and make a joke of it πŸ˜‚ Video suggestions: can you make a video on what type of facials treatments you use…..you look so young πŸ’—πŸ˜

princesa

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!! 😍

Romie

Smellivison lol I love it

Carmela P

I love your top! where is it from?

Queen Of Everything

Go Israel catch that fly for Adrienne

Kelly George

Smell vision what if you fart or cook burn food ll makes Mt house smell like burning beans lol im dead ha ha ❀️

Deidra Roberts

Keeping real girl! I love it!

laura galvez

Love your shirt 😍😍 where did u get it??😊😊

#84977
                                                                          Tee S

Totally getting the Charlotte Tilbury cream blushes! Gorgeous…$40 is a lot tho lol

#84978
                                                                            B Taylor

Ladies, I believe that Laneige Sleep Mask is $12 or $13 on Amazon. #HILO

#84979
                                                                              Jeuella Loobie

This video just called me poor 😭

#84980
                                                                                Toni Snow-Walker

Yes I want to see more of LANA

#84981
                                                                                  Danielle James

I saw that fly

#84982
                                                                                    Zeina Hd

Creme pour le corps, i died hahahahaha

#84983
                                                                                      Jill

So beautiful!!

#84984
                                                                                        GRACEYAV ANDALA

Hi! ☺😊.
                                                                                          ClΓ© de peau means Skin's key.
                                                                                          La neige means the snow.

#84985
                                                                                          Amy Orta

Not gonna lie, the fly vs Israel was the most entertaining part of the video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!