MARCH BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On – First Impressions)

Main MARCH BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On – First Impressions)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      MARCH BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On - First Impressions)

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Watch me test out March’s BOXYSHERM!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products …

Gyssella Rosales

We’ve gotten those tweezers before wtf so glad I didn’t get this months

Haelei Kettle

Being left handed is legit a struggle at times with things you wouldn’t even think about ! I hope I don’t get the tweezers for that reason since you said it’s odd to hold 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

The Belljar

You should of made your self guess the products prices lol that’s would of been fun

Rinny Dale

👍🏻👍🏻 💖💖💖💖💖 Kathleen 😊

Alexis Evans

THE LIP GLOSS APPLICATION OMG 🤣

also you replied to me on twitter tonight and it made my day so thank you 🥺

Anika Begum

@kathleenlights can I just say the Dyson corral hair straightener just came out, it looks amazing, but your on your curly hair journey 😂😅😭

Angela Gatt

I didn't get the product description leaflet in my box this month. Anyone else have that problem?

Sharon Peckham

👋

Jeanna Colada

You’re slaphappy and it’s hilarious 😂 your music montages killed me 😂💀

Angel & Miggy

Does anyone know the name of the music in 2:50 please?

Bella Maher

I was making mac and cheese the other day and I said, aloud, "Ooh this is getting tick" and my roommate looked at me like I was crazy. I was like "You know…. thick? but tick?" And she was like "Oh." but proceeded to look at me weird. Thanks Kathleen lmaooo

LDMforever

The lipgloss juitcy part got me 😂

V

You are adorable.

Michelle

I can never read the title of these videos without saying " bOxYsHeRm UnBoXiN' " like she does lol

Michelle Denver

💜💜💜💜

Luna Luna

i feel like every month theyre getting worse 🙁 i mean i only started in january but i feel like its getting cheaper and cheaper or just less useful of products

EnglishProfStyle

Paulas Choice lists polyethylene as good. https://www.paulaschoice.com/ingredient-dictionary/thickeners-emulsifiers/polyethylene.html Surprising? Yes. Necessarily bad? No.

Amy Nicole

I have luxe n love it. If it wasn’t for it I wouldn’t have any skincare for the year

SarahJane

I would stop listening to your subscribers fearmongering you into not using products. Listen to a biochemist. There's a really good one here on YouTube called Kenna. She talks about skincare ingredients and other things from her perspective as a biochemist. There's also Lab Muffin Beauty Science who is a science educator with a PhD in chemistry.

Amanda De La Torre

I feel like Kathleen may have sneak peeked April’s box 🧐🧐🤔🤔😜🥳

airsayer

This is probably you're funniest video to date hahaha

Princess Marie Aquino

Is it really a Kathleen Boxycharm unboxing if Kathleen doesn't say, "This reminds me of something from my childhood."

X Wen

TWEEZERS!!!

Anna Duhon

10:03 lipgloss application and music 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    error: Content is protected !!