MAY BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On – First Impressions)

Main MAY BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On – First Impressions)

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      MAY BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2020 (Try On - First Impressions)

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Watch me test out May’s BOXYSHERM!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products In My Box: Tarte – Micellar …

Erika love

❤️🙏🏼👍🏼

Bianca Maycott

HELL YES IT TAKES TWO!!!!!!! I LOOOOVED THAT MOVIE!

Emily Lovesmakeup

You’ll love the la roche posay miscellar water. The only miscellar water that doesn’t burn my skin or irritate my eyes. I’ve been using it for years.

大衛

Hi Kathleen, you should try the KohGenDo Cleansing Spa Water. It's my favourite besides Bioderma Micellar Water 🙂

Melissa Ridsdale

Does she get the regular box?

Mari Gomez

Kathleen you're simply so beautiful! I wish my makeup looked like yours 😭

Brooke DeLong

She would rather it smell like her childhood ❤️❤️❤️

Jessica Medel

I love that movie. Ain't you ever seen a western hahaha. I love when she can't ride the horse hahaha what happened to your equestrian lessons…. Are you asking me a question hahaha

bites of wisdom

You’re so fun to watch.

Pamela Dandley

Watching in bed before sleep, I saw this video but I save them for at night. Ahhhhhhhhhhh lol

Stefanie Smith

Love you and your energy. I can only use Bioderma and KohGendo cotton wipes too. ❤️❤️

dms_25

I love that movie when I was a child. I was happy to watch it again when it was on Netflix… 😁

luvinbam151

Yes! It takes two was the best! We’re close in age and when you talk about stuff I can relate it’s so nice. My best friend and I would watch that so many times I stayed at her house. I bought it the other year on dvd for myself because it’s ESSENTIAL in my life like the rest of their movies lol

Monica Gabbard

I love your nails. Please tell me the three colors you are wearing. Thanks.

Angela Sulik

🥰

erica isaev

So sad that I didn’t get any of the same products you got in the box this month! Mine was completely different

Ashleyjusto29

Does anyone on here know how I can make my “choice” on boxycharm for the next month I haven’t figured it out 😕

Rosabelle DuBois

how do you get your hair to lay so flat in a low pony? your part is so neat, too!! what product do you use to smooth it down?

Tiffany Poirier

Dude…. Mary Kate and Ashley were my FAVORITE growing up. I had ALL the movies!

รุ่งนภา ดำเกิงลัภนวณิช

Love your eye liner shape so gorgeous😚

Linden Jenesse

Haven't received my box yet. We shall see!! 😉💜

Krystal Dittman

As soon as you said "I caught it" I immediately thought of It Takes Two!
                                                  Watched it recently because it's on Netflix. Yes I'm 35 and watched a Mary Kate and Ashley movie by myself at midnight. Haha

yessenia vasquez

Hi Kathleen! So I have been a fan of your channel for some time now. Your adorable to watch and Its so much fun to see you in your videos. I also have dry to very dry skin and thanks to you and your recommendations I have bought so many. SOO MANY products from Sephora. LOL. SO i came across this product that I wanted to see if you would get and try so you can do a video on. Don’t know if you have heard about it its called Alastin Hydratint pro mineral sunscreen. I actually oredered mine just now (as if I needed to buy any more products) i know you feel me on that! so if you do happen to get it I would love to see if you can do a video so I can see your thoughts on it. See you in your next video

Meg Neary

Omg when you said “I caught it” the first time I was immediately like It Takes Two! One of my faves from when I was a kid. So quotable. “All this money and these people eat slugs?” 😂

sillyfish920

I’m sure you’ve gotten this comment before and if you wanna keep doing what you’re doing go for it, just throwing it out there!: Monsieur is pronounced like “miss-syir”. I don’t know why they spell it that way lol but change “mon” to “miss” and you’ll be perfect!

Lesleyxox

When you started talking about it2 I paused an fast forwarded soo fast lol i hate anything scary with a passion!

Danielle Sutton

When you said “if you are, hi, please subscribe” but I heard “of you are high please subscribe” lmao. I had to go back because I was like “wait..what did she just say” lol

Alyssa Gonzalez

It takes two was my favorite movie growing up!!!!! I absolutely adoooooore it 😂

Sheyna Sishitharen

Idk who can dislike Kathleen’s videos! Her energy is infectious and she never fails to put me in a good mood 🥰

Tiff Marie

I got boxy charm for the first time today!!! I have the regular one not the deluxe

Mandy H

I don’t know what it is with Boxy Charm not putting the “theme” cards in their boxes but Manny MUA has the SAME problem with the cards being missing?! Cmon boxy charm, please get your crap together 😂😭

Kimmi P

Oh how I miss the Olsen twins!!! Alyssa Calloway (spelling?!) omg haven’t heard that in so so many years! 💙💚💛🧡❤️

FarlyCreates

“I’d rather not have parfume in my skincare….” Hyram is giving you a standing ovation right now!!

Kim Scott

Now, every time I get my boxy I have to say, “it’s time to do my boxysherm unboxin!” LOL!!!

#128356
                                                                          Haley Pryor

My box didn’t have a card either.

#128357
                                                                            Elena Ramos

I believe they send you a virtual card now for your box! I would check your email 🙂

#128358
                                                                              Colipopkola

That lip combo looked so pretty!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!