Monte & Lori Have To Step In To Help Rookie Bridal Consultant | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

Main Monte & Lori Have To Step In To Help Rookie Bridal Consultant | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

• This topic has 49 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by Healthy Food Recipe,Kitchen Tips.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Monte & Lori Have To Step In To Help Rookie Bridal Consultant | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

Chontelle has a specific gown in mind, however, the dress has been discontinued. Will this bride be content with another wedding dress? Catch Say Yes to the …

OrchestraTeacherVA

It’s pretty, but she can do better.

Khnoct kiryuu

Should have called the store first if they have the dress she was looking before confirming an appointment to not stress yourself and everybody like that but stunning dress!

伊藤忠優夜

Who is Lori & Monte's hairdresser? 😆 That should be the real question!

Aditi Kale

At 7:05 all three got emotional, I can see that in their eyes.

Gaby P

I love her dress. It looks a bit like my wedding dress.

Edm Lover

STOP SAYING JACKED UP IT’S SO NOT CLASSY!!!!!!!

Johanna Kleine

Omg they both look sooooo amazing… Like WHAAAT?!?!?

ketki ponkshe

Ohhh… Corona is not affecting them?! How??

CAROLiNE DETHMERS

I'm telling you Lori and Monte don't age.

Alexandra Tonico

Loved Montè's outfit! And Lori looks amazing♥️♥️♥️

Mariela Armendariz

I feel like I will have the same problem , I’m 20 looking 12….

Billie Little

Lori and Monti look great. The sales associate looks a bit like Sofia Vergara

Toi DaScorpian

Lori and Monte are thee ..ish!! They made it happen.

the_Lovely _Artist

The way she deflated and said,
                                  “It’s a ball gown.”
                                  Left me so sad for her. She’s seriously sounded like she DID NOT want a ball gown.

sahtification

The Consultant look alike Brazilian actress Isis Valverde

jleung12292

Why would you go from fitted to ballgown. Cant go from apples to oranges. What a rookie

J D

Finally monty and lori have style, looks very British

Joan Pashinsky-Greve

Holy Botox Laurie and Monty look 10 years younger 💋💄

Vanshika R Gupta

The bride's mom looks 25! Woww😍

Kala Bell

Why didn't they see if that shear dress could be lined? If I'm not mistaken, most shear dresses can be lined so it's not see threw.

Then again, it probably couldn't have been and that's why they didn't being it up.

akansha john

Monte and lori both are looking so awesome

Rashmi Parbagga

Her hair♥️

Daniel Ponomari

They look a like

You Comment

Monte and Lori look incredibly younger and beautiful.

Cat Cat

I still can’t get over Loris gorgeous hair!!

Tola G

Her friend Jessica looks abit like Jessica from 13 reasons why…

seanel danielle

Monte and Lori both look so good omg!!!

The Jenna Endeavour

Gorgeous!

Salmaafiata

Lori and monte new hair make them 10 years younger

jessica stephenson

They kept giving her ugly dresses no wonder so didn’t want to come out

Elizabeth Quan

I love when Monty does the bride's hair.

Priti Kashyap

Lori seriously
                                                                      Your hair look so amazing
                                                                      You're looking so young and sweet.
                                                                      Just watching you ❤️

Senshine_Unicorn

This is my favorite dress so far in the show. Looks so Elegant and the sparkles were so on point.

Lawstidentity

Why is Monte wearing a turtle neck with a Gucci belt?? Hahahaah

#131252
                                                                          Feadóg Mhór

Wow, that’s Lori? 😯 For a second there I mistook her for Robin…

#131253
                                                                            Stranger Sez

I LOVE this show bu my bank account DOES NOT!

#131254
                                                                              Yandere Queen

"It's cuuuute ~ and I hate cute ~"
                                                                                Love this line HAHA

#131255
                                                                                OxyJIN Air

HOW THE HELL IS LORI AND MONTE AGING BACKWARDS??!!!

#131256
                                                                                  Mina M

I am literally addicted SYTTD it is like a drug

#131257
                                                                                    Happy Ngulube

Yaaaaas, Lori and Monte looking revamped. Loving the new looks

#131258
                                                                                      Ayushi Singh

The gown in the picture looks like someone was farting snow.!

#131259
                                                                                        Elle Southernbelle

Lori's hair..love it🥰🥰

#131260
                                                                                          Ala

I love Lori’s hair like this more than her usual one, it makes her look younger

#131261
                                                                                            Mellisa Nti

Yh Lori looks beautiful and monte

#131262
                                                                                              Dyh Who

Monte n Lori, kalian terlihat fresh dan cakep dari waktu ke waktu😍

#131263
                                                                                                shrgh 18

she looks neither cute nor young… don't know where she's getting that… dress is nice though, more modern and much better than the picture

#131264
                                                                                                  Wan Humiوان حومي

Why did they look much prettier 😍

#131265
                                                                                                    Madison Smith

I didn't recognize Lori with longer hair 😬

#131266
                                                                                                      Healthy Food Recipe,Kitchen Tips

Bride – aww it's cute ,it's cute
                                                                                                        Consultant: do you wanna show this dress to ur family?
                                                                                                        Bride :NO
                                                                                                        Me😶😶😶

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!