Mum Changes Her Mind after Seeing the Dress On! | Curvy Brides Boutique

Main Mum Changes Her Mind after Seeing the Dress On! | Curvy Brides Boutique

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Mum Changes Her Mind after Seeing the Dress On! | Curvy Brides Boutique

Deanna wants to try on a flouncy gown, however her mum isn’t too keen on the dress. Will mum’s opinion change after seeing the wedding dress on the bride to …

Plum Luck

I wish I could visit this shop. They are so supportive and kind and absolutely lovely. I'll be married later this year and I won't be able to go (live in the U.S.) but I'm glad that they are helping us plus size girls see ourselves differently than the rest of the world wants us to.

Alba Velazquez

It's beautiful and she looks so beautiful in it

Demet

she's soo pretty πŸ’•

I am not Soap girl

#early squad

Marshmallows_4_Me

You had to mention her size because…?

Max Suarez

This girl is the prettiest thing I have ever seen, so beautiful I love everything about her. The girls are going to look beautiful on the big day. Much Love Peace and Happiness to you both πŸ™‚

Patti Ng

I don't think she looks fat at all. I see some gorgeous curves and lovely bride to be πŸ™‚.

Bhumika Sethi

She is so pretty

Toria2186

I guess I broke the law because I never tried on a princess dress

Hiza Razik

she has an amazing fashion sense πŸ˜‚β™₯️!

fatima jawed

You guys have extremely fabulous, simple, sober, sophisticated and beautiful designs than others.

Olivia Filo

She isn’t fat what omg

Creepypasta Lover

OH she's not fat. She's beautiful no matter what shape or size she is she shouldn't call herself fat

sara vaezi

She is not fat. Just al little chubby.

The Oreo Jedi

I wish there were more curvy boutiques that had this much compassion. I've always feared wedding dress shopping because I don't like my body shape. I got time but man does it scare you.

madaleine k

She's realy pretty

Eileen

She looks beautiful

Lolita Crasta

Wow red hair

Om Twom

Traditional way.

Vanessa R

I love when the comments are open, just to tell you… Thank you! I love these ladies. And everything they do for us, curvy girls.

Invoke the 25th Amendment.

What a lovely girl love the hair.

anthalia jeelani

YES TO THE DRESS LOGIC:

(Bride puts on a shopping bag)
                                                  No one likes it
                                                  (Puts on vail dress magically turns into a beautiful dress)
                                                  Everyone likes it and cries

it’s yazzy

2nd one was sooo ugly on her

C B

She is little. What the heck?

Reb Ruc

Yup, the dress she picked was a winner. She looked fabulous!! Thx&see yaπŸ˜ƒ

J F

She has wonderful colouring.

Athira Jayan

Her smile speaks everything

Namjoon’sHER [MONO]

#loveislove πŸ’œ

Namjoon’sHER [MONO]

Beautiful bride! she and her hair reminds me of Brave's Princess Merida 😍

Paige Leigh

I absolutely love these ladies and I watch every show.

Sally Sammy

She's so stunning and the dress just enhanced her beauty even more… Omg I absolutely love her hair color…

Demon _soup

2:18 hit or miss I guess they never miss hu

Katie Got Klaws

She seems so sweet!

Steve L

The store looks like its located in some type of farm house or barn in the middle of nowhere!! Who goes shopping there?

Sharmin Akter

That "oh wow" at 3:02 sounded so fake –_
                                                                            (Not hating just saying ._.)

#2539
                                                                            Katja Pia

She is really beautiful, no "fat" at all, it hurts me, when she labeled herself at the end. Love from Spain πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ

#2540
                                                                              Rashi Koranne

You're not fat if you don't feel fat. I am size 6 and I am not comfortable with my body at all. I am working on it but its hard. She's beautiful and I am glad she said that she doesn't feel fat in the dress. ❀

#2541
                                                                                Honey Lindsay

She's pretty

#2542
                                                                                  Neelam Singh

I love the sister in law.
                                                                                    She's so adorable!
                                                                                    The bride looks awesome tho.

#2543
                                                                                    Stolen Queen

You can just see the way that she was talking about her gf that she is truly in love

#2544
                                                                                      Kk dragon

She has an amazing figure and all the dresses look great on her 😊😍

#2545
                                                                                        Beauty Beauty

You now girl you should not care on what your weight is ever women has got a good finger to there body πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

#2546
                                                                                          Kk dragon

I love the coulor of her hair. ❀

#2547
                                                                                            Linnie_ mouse

I want all the dresses in the shop!!

#2548
                                                                                              LittleHappyBeing

she has an amazing figure!

#2549
                                                                                                Nicola San

Congrats to her. I hope they both have a blessed married life!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!