My BEST FRIEND Controls MY DAY! | Jackie Aina

Main My BEST FRIEND Controls MY DAY! | Jackie Aina

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

My BEST FRIEND Controls MY DAY! | Jackie Aina

Hi guys! Today’s video is something fun I’m filming with my friend and fellow youtuber MACDADDYY! I know how much so many of you guys have been waiting …

Jackie Aina

WHO SHOULD BOSS ME AROUND FOR THE DAY NEXT?!

Briana Camara

I loooooved this I want more of it

Love One Another

I love you two together! Sooooooooo funny!

Diana Augustin

Chic fil a?

Porsha Harrison

Loved this! Wanna see more. 😊

Cee Mg

babe look at what he's making me wear πŸ€£πŸ’€

Kiara Cooper

Do a MUKBANG !!!!!

JAY Smith

Lmao oh Jackie you have to get him back

Shinelle Joyce

He’s always twerking πŸ˜‚

Cee Mg

What did we do to deserve this collab????

Emma Njuno

I swear the after gym walk…..had me in stitches πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚…..and in heels?!πŸ’°πŸ’±!!! Yes! I need more of this Jackie!!!πŸ’™

Jorbae

Wow whole time I thought where Jackie recorded was a room, I have been deceived πŸ˜”

Sarah Lucarelli

Every second of this is amazing.

NenaVA1

Yaaaaasss Jackie and Angel??? I loved it!!! Omg!!!

steff

I loved this so much, so refreshing πŸ’•

Brook B

Jackie, I've been watching you for almost two years now. You and I are literally on the opposite spectrum of what we need in makeup (other than eye looks, cause you know….we can all always learn those!), but I love your energy and learn stuff from you all the time. With that said, I feel that the content you've been putting out lately is good, but in this video alone, I've had 4 commercials, plus I haven't seen a video recently where you weren't partnered with someone. I honestly have no problems with partnerships/collabs/commercials/getting your coins, but it feels like it's been down the throat quite a bit recently. I absolutely mean you no disrespect, and I love you and will continue to watch and support. I just wanted to make it known that it really does feel like a bit much recently. <3

Patricia Morgan

im the same way with returns lol all pained lol

clarinetpride55

But what is the matcha energy drink brand? Actually looks good lol

Cooking With Makeup N Marriage SB

THE PAY BACK WAS REAL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Remond Ragin

love to see you two together again. True Love!!!!!

Elyshebba Louis-Charles

I need more of you two in videos!!!

Ariyanna Tamiel

It’s crazy I remember when you didn’t drink but you opening the door with a henny bottle in your hand πŸ˜‚

Nathena Antoinette

Why is he so beautiful 😩πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Cooking With Makeup N Marriage SB

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

JAESKULL

I loved this!!! DO MORE VIDEOS TOGETHER!

Kierra Allen

So fucking funny, I loved all of it πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Aitawna Bennett

Love this

KBo Essentials

BUT THE STRIPPER BILLS SIS!!!!! I DIED!!! LOL……

Mrs.Sassy Saving Sistah

I must need glasses cause i thought his shirt said BLOW GANG..LOL

cocochanel00

OMG! That β€˜Jackie’ introduction was EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸ»

Rosmery Celmira

LIVEEE need more of you guys

Zumba with MoJo

also, Angel in your closet looking at your Gucci bag and saying "Gucci is canceled."
                                                                      Yes Angel. MVP.

Kamri _

i looovveed this lol you can tell yall are really friends.

Oma Ngozika

When you started spelling out RADIANT like a professional cheerleader 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dakota Chinwo

I love you guys together lmaooπŸ˜‚

#4418
                                                                            Temie Sofowora

I liked only for the twerk session LMAO!!!

#4419
                                                                              MizzPhyl

See what we aren’t going to do is ignore all those bills in the closet. I know Denis and Jackie have answers lol

#4420
                                                                                Avery Simone

Loved this video Jackie !

#4421
                                                                                  Jeanine Buckson

You two are hilarious! Loved both videos.

#4422
                                                                                    Brittny Harper

This video was hilarious to say the least.

#4423
                                                                                      Keeona McKay

This video is it. lool

#4424
                                                                                        vjosamua

lovin' this hair! thoroughly enjoyed this video, now gotta go watch you torture Angel lol

#4425
                                                                                          Too Cool

Can we get a Jackie & Angel channel?!

#4426
                                                                                            naturalee 4me

This was HILARIOUS! I died at "chatter in British uncle and highlighter." The fact that you also had to chauffeur cracked me up. Alissa should definitely be next.

#4427
                                                                                              Snarkyybynature_

So Aunty Jackie just randomly had stacks of ones in the closet? πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ BIG MOOD. I fuck with it lol

#4428
                                                                                                Caroline Massey

How long has Angel been waiting to twerk to your theme song? Thank you both for finally giving us all what we never knew we always needed!!! <3

#4429
                                                                                                  Korqui p

Nothings there.

#4430
                                                                                                    Ash Ley

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

#4431
                                                                                                      Alisha

Chillllle when Jackie opened that dooooor I died 😭 😭 😭 😭

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!