MY BRAND NEW ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS PALETTE! FIRST LOOK!

Main MY BRAND NEW ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS PALETTE! FIRST LOOK!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carli Bybel 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Carli Bybel

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU. #ABHxCARLIBYBEL —————————————————————————– PINCH ME YOU GUYS DREAMS …

Carli Bybel

I LOVE YOU MY ANGELS!!!! What color is your FAVORITE?!!

Diana Soto

Congrats 🍾 so proud of you girlie πŸ€—

Rose88

Where's the little penguin? 😍 I will purchase this. I've purchased the 2 pallettes from bh, and they've ALWAYS been my everyday pallette. Can't wait for this πŸ˜ŠπŸ™Œβ™₯️🍁

Krystal Manzano

Congrats girl you are so amazing love this!!!πŸ’•πŸ€© it's crazy how far you've come and I'm so proud to see what a beautiful soul you still are

Karla Y. Parrao

What is the price??? Cmon girl you know we're all thinking it!! I'm getting it regardless but like I NEED TA KNOW!!

L Ochoa

I knew it! I knew you would collab with ABH sooner or later. Im so excited for you 😊

LinnΓ©a Olssen

Im so happy for you lovely!πŸ’— I never buy eyeshadow palettes but I bought your first one and i obviously NEED this one from abh – even if i have to ship it from usa to sweden πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

AshantiLania

Love this for youπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Jessica Garay

I am soooooo happy for you carli! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Pruella DeLynn

I'm so proud of you Carli(:

GamingWithMus

Wowww congrats!

Lex G

I saw the Allure article and came immediately to see if you had announced but you hadn't yet. It looks beautiful, and the packaging is 😍

Verisca Bezuidenhout

Gorgeous πŸ’•πŸ‘Œ LOVE the OA!!

Michaela Russic

Me: no extra spending this month, keep putting money into savings.

Carli: New palette with ABH! Out 10/7

Also me: OMG. It’s BEAUTIFUL. Okay, sooo, uhm… well, we can start the β€œno extra spending next month”… right? You need this.

Joy’s Beauty Jawns

Holy ishhhhhhhhhhhhhh 🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯 omggggg congrats, my love!!!!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

vicky rabanales

I literally have not touched my bh carli bybel palette since they stopped selling it so I’m so excited for this new one πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’“

Jane

How long will this be available

Jane

There’s a shade named after my sign and her cats
    I need it

Elcid Abiera

MEH

Cassandra Hodges

✨✨✨ OMG MOO IS PERFECT ✨✨✨

Cynthia Hoffman

So beautiful just like your soul Carli!
    Can’t wait to get it and put it to use! πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ’–

Miriam

Congratulations, Carli! What a great achievement you deserve it πŸ’•πŸ’• the palette looks so beautiful, I love your top in this video it matches πŸ˜† would you please link it in the description xxx

lynn burris

Congratulations. The palette is stunning. Can’t wait to get mine.

Rhonda Kather

I'm in love with this palette! So so pretty! ABH Palettes are some of the best! Can't wait to get it! CONGRATULATIONS Carli! πŸ’–πŸ’–

Angelique OrdoΓ±ez

I’m gonna get this palette just because of the shade β€œOA” πŸ˜‚ literally my fav show too!!!! But this palette is so beautiful! Can’t wait!! & congrats πŸŽ‰πŸ’—

Jane

It’s like the universe wants me to overspend money

Kenia xoxo

I can't wait to get this palette and support you! I'm sure you poured a lot of time and energy into this collaboration πŸ’• πŸ’ So far the colors look beautiful πŸ‘Ό

Arielles’ Adventures

I could see the happiness radiating out of you carli, It completely melted my heart! These colors are amazing and although I said I was going to save money and not buy anything I honestly need this palette ❀️

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.