My Co-Hosts on The Real: Working with Strong Women

Main My Co-Hosts on The Real: Working with Strong Women

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

My Co-Hosts on The Real: Working with Strong Women

SUBSCRIBE: _ FOLLOW ALL THINGS ADRIENNE: Facebook: Instagram: …

Red

Adrienne you are so beautiful! ♥️ I admire you for expressing how all these women touch your heart and how you genuinely love them. YOU are such an inspiration! ♥️REAL LOVE♥️

Shavanah Skilton

Love you guys tho !!!

Shavanah Skilton

What happened to Tamar!!

Center Pieces

How can you not love this woman. She so relatable and her honesty about she is just makes me feel great to be who I am. I remember when the show first aired I saw a little bit of myself in each one of the women. I remember just having a long day coming home watching the real and my spirit being to just lighten up. Thank y’all for being so real, so funny, and so relatable ❤️❤️❤️❤️

YasmineJasmine

Ok so you just going to crop out Tamar in the first picture like she was never there 😂

Faith Oubre

Yaaass I love the real!! And I love getting to see you guys uplift each other!! Women Power!!💪🏽☝🏽💗

dstarle85

Oh and i wish the cameras kept rolling too..cause that would be some great REAL T.V lol

dstarle85

You are SO real in this video😏👌

dstarle85

True true.. love you girl

Mohale Nomcebo Treasure

I love you guys and you inspire me soooooo much!!!

Chileshe Zulu

To the person reading this, you are who God says you are. You are made in the image of God, The Creator of  heaven and earth. Because of His love for you and I, He sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for you so that you can have everlasting life and not go to hell. Jesus Christ arose from the dead, He is alive and is the only Messiah, the King of kings, the Beginning and the End. Jesus Christ is the Savior of the whole world. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, invite Him into your heart/life today. Wherever you are, He can hear you for He is everywhere. Remember Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to God the Father. Jesus loves you sooooo much so that He gave His life for you. You are valuable…You are loved.

Chileshe Zulu

Don't isolate yourself. There are people who have been through what you might be facing right now and they overcame it. Don't push people away, surround yourself with people who are spiritually mature and get the help that you need. Isolation when you are in pain and don't know if there's a way out is dangerous and that's why we have suicide cases. Listen, there's nothing that you can be facing that God is not able to solve for with God nothing is impossible. Hold on. Jesus loves you.

Christine Dakwa

I love me some Adrienne

ujunwa nwoke

love you ladies and the real is definitely my fave.

Marcia Paula Muller

I love you ladiessssssss……found your show by chance and I have been glued to you guys since then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhle Mhlanzi

You didn't say anything about Tamar 😔

Khaniyah Mack

When she put Girl Power in the video and immediately thought of the Cheetah Girls🙌🏾😂

Fatma Aweis

Real women is someone who fixes another women’s crown 👑 love u munchkin and all the other ladies ❤️ women power 💕

Fanni Blanco

Many people say that when you go watch the show in person it’s really scripted???

matthew wilson

Life Church?

JackGeezy

That's funny you say that 1:49 because that's all you guys do, agree with each other. No disagreements

JackGeezy

Who is getting paid the most and who the least?

Ntsoaki Sheleni

thanks Adrianne

ModestyandCoffee

very inspiring!! Love you Ade

Dorian Jones

Poor Tamar😂😂

Dyanna Grace

Adrienne, I really love this video. You’re so genuine about your love for them ❤️💕 I mean in general but yeah

Mele Mahe

I love you girls! Im 16 and ive been watching you guys since the beginning💜💜💜 im from new zealand 😄

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!