MY ENTIRE PERFUME COLLECTION!! omg… ITS A LOT

Main MY ENTIRE PERFUME COLLECTION!! omg… ITS A LOT

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

MY ENTIRE PERFUME COLLECTION!! omg... ITS A LOT

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is MY GIANT PERFUME COLLECTION! you’re welcome lmao! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! THE LIST: …

KathleenLights

Ignore that giant spot of dry shampoo on the back of my head. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Xoxo enjoy this movie length video

M G

THE VIDEO IVE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR SO LONG OMFGJZHKSKZHSJS

Roxanna Meyers

Amazing video. Thank u dear🌸🎀🌷⭐️💕 I'm pieces (Mar 3) n I cannot tolerate any strong musk or wood or amber in y perfumes. Floral and light powder only. So, florals: Dior – Blooming Bouquet, Faberlic – Fruity Story (Escada copied it later in Cherry) Estée Lauder – Very Estee, Elie Saab – Le Perfume, Mary Kay – Bella Belara. Powder: Oriflame – Volare and Avon – Little Black Dress (original). For the stronger ones: Chanel – Chanel #5.

Margarida M

Kathleen have you TAURUS in your chart? My Venus in Taurus makes me CRAZY about perfumes 😌

Tiffany Aranda

Im dying at the 5th grade talent show 😂

Leah Moore

Arizona by Proenza Schouler
                  Top Notes – Bergamot, Mandarin, Orange
                  Middle Notes – Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Rose, Strawberry, Solar Notes
                  Base Notes – Orris, Musk, Cashmere, Vanilla

Tiffany Aranda

Ive been so interested in nest fragrances! thanks kathleen 💕

Dovile Strikauskyte

I have few favorites: Elizabeth Arden summer bloom, Dior Jadore and Cerruti 1881! ;D

JoJo

Love these vids😍😍😍

Nur Syakirah

TRYYYY TAYLOR SWIFT – INCREDIBLE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! ISTG ITS MY FAVVGV

Tiffany Kuo

Try some perfume from miumiu

Jessika Hobbs

I think it’s funny that all of the Chanel’s give you a headache except those two, because for my mom, the ONLY perfume that doesn’t give her a headache is Chanel No. 5.

sOn1N3feS

Perfume expires..I don’t understand why people collect them..you can’t possibly wear that many. Why not have 2 or 3 to use and when you are done by different ones to try…anyway that’s my opinion love your videos!!

Elina Lundberg

I loooove Aqua Paradisi from Le Couvent 😍 such a gorgeous scent! Trying to buy only CF and mostly vegan products, so that sadly removes some gorgeous perfumes… love the smell of D&G Light blue so hopefully they will go CF in the future!

lolhughes21

I don’t wear perfume or have any interest in it but I’m going to thoroughly enjoy all 35 minutes of this video

Rhiana Craig

'idk, let me just shut up and talk' me spilling tea but getting distracted easily and then getting back to the topic

penelope yanez

My love affair with perfumes started with a scent called Tigress. That was my middle school favorite. It came in a gift set with a beautiful black and orange tiger stripe velvet box. I kept all my favorite love notes and ID bracelets and movie and concert date ticket stubs in that box. Currently, I am wearing and loving YSL Mon Paris. I also enjoy Marc Jacob is it called The Woman Classic? When I was a younger woman I just loved Red Door. It reminded me of Tigress perfume from my youth. Kathleen, I just want to say thank you so much for this video! I wish you had 30 more perfumes to talk about. I didn't want it to end. Please don't let 4 more years go by before you do an update!

Leah Moore

Love this video! It's pronounced No-Mad though 😂

pixi_inpanic

We literally have the exact opposite taste in perfumes (I HATE patchouli and amber 😂) but gurl I watched the entire video 💓

Anna Miko

I looove perfume videos so much!! Always on a hunt for new perfumes

XZELIA GSX

literally one second in "HEY GUYYYYS" omg the sleeves!! so beautiful

ElliPrefers

My favourite scent is Ari by ariana grande, i dont like celebrity perfumes either but this one lasts crazy long on me!! I think my signature scent is prada candy, i absolutely love it, sorry Kathleen 😂💕💕

Chloe Anne

please do a tutorial on the eye look !! it so so so pretty <3

Jiarui Zhao

how come you use your perfumes so fast????

Pencilskickass

How do you decide in the morning? 😍

Gladys Kennedy

Oohhh!! I love Versace bright crystal and have a few bottles of that plus a back up. DKNY be delicious is fabulous too. I just love perfume !!!

Stephanie Milbocker

My signature scents are Abercrombie 8 and Clinique Happy. 😍

TruGamer

Dior Hypnotic Poison is my signature scent since age 17.

Nawal Baswedan

Sometimes i have difficulty disposing perfume bottles (although its finished) cuz the bottles are just too pretty..

Nicole S

Omg, you gave me such a scare when you dropped the lancome perfume and it felt so long before hearing if it was okay lol

Marina Arias

My signature scent was replaced and is nowhere near as beautiful anymore. Lol. Loved this video!!

MariaSousie

Maybe try black opium intense, it's a new-ish version, and I find it lasts forever xx

Nicole Van Herwynen

I don't have a signature scent but whenever I smell Obsession by Calvin Klein I think of my dad. It's the only cologne he wears and he only wears it on special occasions. So it just makes me think of my childhood and going to weddings or fancier parties with my parents. I don't think I will ever not think of him when I smell it.

mitchieee

Am i the only one who is not a perfume kinda gal but when kathleen posted this she made me want to buy atleast 2 from her collection? or maybe 3? I don’t know.. is it just me?

#38869
                                                                          Theodora Stoykova

I love Bright Crystal and La Vie Es Belle too! Also love Bulgari perfumes, there's a few amazing ones!

#38870
                                                                            Mathilde Alexandre

My signature scent has to be Flower by Kenzo, so delicious and it smells juste like the hair oil my mom used to put in my hair when I was younger!!

#38871
                                                                              Brooke Bixler

I love your recollection of the smell of Barbie's, because I can still remember the scent of my Lettuce Patch Kid!

#38872
                                                                                Eunice Audian

MAKEUP COLLECTION NEXT!

#38873
                                                                                  onelastjulie julie

WOW NOW I WANNA BUY ALL OF THESE ARE U KIDDING ME

#38874
                                                                                    v e r a

Dang gurl, das expensive collection 😍 Perfumes are so powerful they have this power to remind you of someone or some certain moment in your life, I love perfumes so much!! I feel like Sí is going bad after a while so it's better to get the small bottle because I have the big one and honestly smells like rancio , I mean not that bad but definitely doesn't smells as good as when I bought it LOL and I have L'Impératrice and that doesn't lasts on me AT ALL like the second I spritz that on me is gone and it's sad because it smells so nice .. I wish someday I can afford at least half on your collection LOL cuz I'm a sucker for perfumes 😅

#38875
                                                                                      Aurelia1310

have you tried code satin by armani (not the original code but the code SATIN). we have similar taste in perfume and it's one of the scent out there in my opinion!

#38876
                                                                                        Lavinia Aleliandra

You stopped loving bath and body works dark kiss?

#38877
                                                                                          Saleika Wilson

I’m like you I have a large collection of perfumes. My signature sent used to be Burberry Brit. I love and adore roses in my fragrance. However it’s not a deal breaker.
                                                                                            My favorite cents at the moment are Jo Malone: Red Roses Wild Bluebell and Jasmine Sambac and Marigold.
                                                                                            Baccarat Rouge. Most fragrances by Creed. I love several of the Lancôme Maison fragrances. They are much pricer then there mass market fragrances. However it’s worth it. I like a few by Byredo. ROJA.
                                                                                            We have very similar tastes in fragrances.

#38878
                                                                                            Gladys Kennedy

I love, love,love perfume. I've will spend the money if I love the scent….My favorite perfume is Club de Nuit by Armaf…I have back up bottles just in case and I love True Religion…which they stopped making it recently so I had to rush to ebay to get a last backup bottle!!!!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!